Falconsfan567

Braves at Cardinals

485 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Nice to win one like we lose..:ninja:

Makes up for last night. Another series win!! Just keep on rolling!!

TheTrue7 likes this

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

Hate that there's no game today! Sucks not being able to watch the Braves while BBQing!

That does suck. 

2 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

They said last night it's the first Memorial Day off for the Braves in 34 years.

My thoughts exactly. I can't remember a Memorial day without a Braves game being on. Shame!

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This doesn't prove he's not lucky. The guy gave them 6 free passes in 5 innings. 

Also 27 IP in 5 starts.....

19 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Stats, shmats.. fails the eye test..

/purp

I know this might be hard for you to process but I don't have to agree with you.

And before you give your usually "I know you are but what am I" response. You are the one who brings this stuff up EVERY ******** DAY, not me.

7 hours ago, Malachore said:

This doesn't prove he's not lucky. The guy gave them 6 free passes in 5 innings. 

Prior to last night he had given up 15 walks 35 2/3 IP. That's 2.5 walks per start. That is not as bad as you make it out to be. Tom Glavine is in the HOF and he averaged 2.2 walks per start in his career.

Also, the 27 IP in 5 starts comment, well, I don't know what to make of that. In his last 7 starts he's averaged 5 2/3 IP per start. That's not great but it's decent. It means he's pitching into the 6th inning but doesn't make it through the 6th inning. That's not a surprise considering who the manager is and his tendency to pull guys with low pitch counts. One of those starts against Arizona he was pulled after 6 innings even though he had thrown only 84 pitches.

TheTrue7 likes this

18 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I know this might be hard for you to process but I don't have to agree with you.

And before you give your usually "I know you are but what am I" response. You are the one who brings this stuff up EVERY ******** DAY, not me.

Hard to process.. nah.. that’s pretty evident..

secondly, I didn’t bring it up.. just agreed with someone that did.. your poor panties.. always in a bunch

4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Hard to process.. nah.. that’s pretty evident..

secondly, I didn’t bring it up.. just agreed with someone that did.. your poor panties.. always in a bunch

No you literally quoted what I said but keep doing you, eventually karma will catch up to you. 

You're back on ignore so don't bother responding even though we both know you're Buffalo Bill *** will.

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

No you literally quoted what I said but keep doing you, eventually karma will catch up to you. 

Lol ok.. 

i quoted big T’s post.. 

lmao

Falconsfan567 likes this

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

LOL knew you couldn't help it.

It puts the lotion on the skin.

Still can’t admit it huh?

:shrug:

42 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Allowing 6 HBP/BB does suck. I'll take 5.2 IP per start though. Especially from a 4th starter (assuming Soroka, Fried, and Folty are all ahead of him). 

I don't know if what he's doing now is sustainable though (4.5 BB/9).

4 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Allowing 6 HBP/BB does suck. I'll take 5.2 IP per start though. Especially from a 4th starter (assuming Soroka, Fried, and Folty are all ahead of him). 

I don't know if what he's doing now is sustainable though (4.5 BB/9).

That's why I said he's more lucky than good, that's it but it drives people crazy when you don't just take stats and shut up.