Falconsfan567

Braves at Cardinals

485 posts in this topic

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

He's been getting squeezed like heIl tonight.

We are watching a completely different game.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Clearly but you hate Julio so objectivity is lost on you.

I honestly don't need objectivity when I can see the pitches. The guy does this nearly every game but you flip flop alot so you probably don't ever remember saying you were done with him at the start of the season.

Just now, Malachore said:

I honestly don't need objectivity when I can see the pitches. The guy does this nearly every game but you flip flop alot so you probably don't ever remember saying you were done with him at the start of the season.

Never said that. I have been supporting Julio since the winter when I found out about him changing his delivery to pitch from the stretch all the time. I said that he would post an ERA below 3.60 this year and I fully believe that. Have you seen him pitch the last 6 times out? Walks have not been a problem for him. He's getting squeezed tonight. None of the close pitches are going his way.

TheTrue7 likes this

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Never said that. I have been supporting Julio since the winter when I found out about him changing his delivery to pitch from the stretch all the time. I said that he would post an ERA below 3.60 this year and I fully believe that. Have you seen him pitch the last 6 times out? Walks have not been a problem for him. He's getting squeezed tonight. None of the close pitches are going his way.

I remember.. you were the first to mention the change to the stretch only.. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

I remember.. you were the first to mention the change to the stretch only.. 

Yep. I believed all along that his walks and control issues were a product of his delivery being too loose and difficult to repeat. He would get to where he would really fall off to the 1st base side and it would cause his arm to drag behind and lose control. His control has been much better this year from the stretch. Yes, there's still the frustrating walk or two that is annoying but overall walks have not been a problem this year.

Yep. I believed all along that his walks and control issues were a product of his delivery being too loose and difficult to repeat. He would get to where he would really fall off to the 1st base side and it would cause his arm to drag behind and lose control. His control has been much better this year from the stretch. Yes, there's still the frustrating walk or two that is annoying but overall walks have not been a problem this year.

Makes it easier to develop a rhythm..

but don’t use stats.. they don’t matter.. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Makes it easier to develop a rhythm..

but don’t use stats.. they don’t matter.. 

You don't matter.

You sure do respond a lot to a person that you supposedly want to ignore. :shrug:

Figure I'll just annoy him when he gets annoying. 

11 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You're right, you said it late last year. Sorry he's been so unreliable for so long that it all kind of runs together.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

If you think this is a good look..

:shrug:

Don't care what I look like to someone like you. :tiphat:

Yeah that guy's worth 23 mil

Guess we can expect him to slam his bat an not run when he grounds out to SS later.