Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nolove4thecrook

My Official Jail Record Predictions

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So when I was in jail I had to watch the same ESPN show like three times to get the full schedule but I managed to get it and make the following prediction from my jail cell. 

20190523_155812_zpsfdhamvtt.jpg

Edited by nolove4thecrook
Osiruz likes this

I have a scumbag brother spent three months in jail several years back because he didn't pay child support.

The first time I saw him after he got out, I asked him what jail had done to him.

"They taught me how to make eleven hundred pancakes in under an hour! Had to cook up them sumbicches every morning!"

He was happy about it.

Like I said...scumbag.

1 hour ago, AustFalcon said:

I thought you were going to predict how many players would go to jail this offseason.

I thought it was going to be how long before I return to jail...jk

nolove4thecrook likes this

18 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I have a scumbag brother spent three months in jail several years back because he didn't pay child support.

The first time I saw him after he got out, I asked him what jail had done to him.

"They taught me how to make eleven hundred pancakes in under an hour! Had to cook up them sumbicches every morning!"

He was happy about it.

Like I said...scumbag.

Is this simply a joke told in 1st person narrative for effect?

54 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Is this simply a joke told in 1st person narrative for effect?

No.  It's the truth. 

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

He was happy about it.

Like I said...scumbag.

IHOP training program. Nice to know career services are being offered for rehabilitating offenders.

Osiruz, Tim Mazetti and octoslash like this

I can see this being plausible, but i dont see us losing to BOTH AZ and SF, we either beat one or beat them both.  IMO I feel we win both, but possibly losing week 1

16 hours ago, octoslash said:

He was happy about it.

Like I said...scumbag.

****! TATF is weird place to learn new things every day.

octoslash and Osiruz like this

You had me LMAO at losing to the Cardinals and that Arizona will put up more points than the Vikings, Colts and @New Orleans!  :lol:

They let you have both pencil and pen?  Thats a recipie for mayhem.

ill take the overall record, but loosing to the cards?  just not in the cards

19 hours ago, octoslash said:

He was happy about it.

Like I said...scumbag.

octoslash likes this