Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCCooley

Bedwetter Strikes Again

Recommended Posts

The only thing dled is good for is making face dials when on the radio.  They had to stop doing that but because it was making fun of him.  Different medium but still shocked John Michael's got fired and dled has been around this long 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ledbetter is living proof that you can earn money being a troll. He took Terrance Moore's gimmick and ran with it (minus the overt race baiting).

Can we sick Miko on him again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D-Led fancies himself an NFL GM.   He decides whom he wants the Falcons to draft and if they don't do it, he grades them a "D" or an "F".  He still likes bringing up that he wanted Falcons to draft Todd Gurley over Vic Beasley - this is what convinced D-Led he was a better GM than Dimitroff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

D-Led fancies himself an NFL GM.   He decides whom he wants the Falcons to draft and if they don't do it, he grades them a "D" or an "F".  He still likes bringing up that he wanted Falcons to draft Todd Gurley over Vic Beasley - this is what convinced D-Led he was a better GM than Dimitroff.

Well...at least we know his AFMB username.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, red falcon said:

Man i hope we win this year so he can shut up. He loves being the villain. 

But then he will write an article saying how he knew all along how well the Falcons drafted and 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Flyin' In DC said:

But then he will write an article saying how he knew all along how well the Falcons drafted and 

So true brofessor. Hes just teetering on the fence waiting for an opening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, vel said:

Just saying in his general adamant nature to bring up something he hates every single time he can. 

I don't fault him for it. I feel the same way most times, just passionate and tired of waiting like all of us are.

The guy still knows his football (not DLED).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I don't fault him for it. I feel the same way most times, just passionate and tired of waiting like all of us are.

The guy still knows his football (not DLED).

Oh I agree. That's why I love bantering with him. I'd love to watch a game live with him one day. He's definitely passionate. Just stubborn and cranky lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
  • Create New...