NCCooley

Bedwetter Strikes Again

37 posts in this topic

The only thing dled is good for is making face dials when on the radio.  They had to stop doing that but because it was making fun of him.  Different medium but still shocked John Michael's got fired and dled has been around this long 

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

Can anyone find where this "30 out of 32" is coming from?

I think it's his personal ranking.

Ledbetter is living proof that you can earn money being a troll. He took Terrance Moore's gimmick and ran with it (minus the overt race baiting).

Can we sick Miko on him again?

D-Led fancies himself an NFL GM.   He decides whom he wants the Falcons to draft and if they don't do it, he grades them a "D" or an "F".  He still likes bringing up that he wanted Falcons to draft Todd Gurley over Vic Beasley - this is what convinced D-Led he was a better GM than Dimitroff.

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

D-Led fancies himself an NFL GM.   He decides whom he wants the Falcons to draft and if they don't do it, he grades them a "D" or an "F".  He still likes bringing up that he wanted Falcons to draft Todd Gurley over Vic Beasley - this is what convinced D-Led he was a better GM than Dimitroff.

Well...at least we know his AFMB username.

falconsd56 and Flyin' In DC like this

16 hours ago, red falcon said:

Man i hope we win this year so he can shut up. He loves being the villain. 

But then he will write an article saying how he knew all along how well the Falcons drafted and 

red falcon likes this

4 minutes ago, Flyin' In DC said:

But then he will write an article saying how he knew all along how well the Falcons drafted and 

So true brofessor. Hes just teetering on the fence waiting for an opening.

17 hours ago, vel said:

Just saying in his general adamant nature to bring up something he hates every single time he can. 

I don't fault him for it. I feel the same way most times, just passionate and tired of waiting like all of us are.

The guy still knows his football (not DLED).

6 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I don't fault him for it. I feel the same way most times, just passionate and tired of waiting like all of us are.

The guy still knows his football (not DLED).

Oh I agree. That's why I love bantering with him. I'd love to watch a game live with him one day. He's definitely passionate. Just stubborn and cranky lol

Malachore likes this