NCCooley

Bedwetter Strikes Again

37 posts in this topic

FLOWERY BRANCH — 

The Falcons promoted Steve Sabo from director of college scouting to director of player personnel Thursday and Anthony Robinson from Eastern regional scout to director of college scouting.

Former Southwest area scout Michael Ross will replace Robinson. Former scouting assistant Richard Sanders was named the Southwest area scout, and former scouting assistant Peniel Jean was promoted to pro personnel scout. 

The Falcons, who had one of the lowest rated drafts in 2019, at 30th out of 32 teams, previously made two major changes when Shepley Heard was named director of pro personnel and Joel Collier was demoted to national scout in May. 

Osiruz, g-dawg, gazoo and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, vel said:

He sounds like FFS70. Poor guy. Imagine writing for a team you hate deep down. 

Didn’t FFS70 like this draft?

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Didn’t FFS70 like this draft?

Just saying in his general adamant nature to bring up something he hates every single time he can. 

Falcons can send a message to the AJC by ignoring him during pressers and by having team personnel and players  ignoring him during the season. He sounds more ridiculous by the day. 

hashmark61 likes this

Not going to click the link because I don’t want to give the ajc my click, but who ranked our draft 30 out of 32? And he just says it like it’s fact, some all knowing rating system that can perfectly grade draft classes before anyone has played a game.... 

**** D’led, he’s shown time and time again to be a piece of human garbage. This team is beyond moronic for keeping him around. 

At this point I don’t care what DLed does . I’m more annoyed by OP & whoever clicks, reads & shares his stuff here . Like who tf cares about DLed articles at this point ? Nobody other than the ones who look for reasons to be offended . I know that’s the popular thing amongst society to be offended, a victim, etc these days but damm. Every other week for like the last 5 years it’s someone crying about DLed & bringing it here to fire the rest of the outrage mob up . 

Every single media outlet graded the Patriots 2000 draft class dead last.  An F.

1st Round: no pick.  Traded to Jets for rights to Belichick

6th Round: Tom Brady

So that F landed them Belichick & Brady.  Belichick is probably the greatest use of a 1st round pick in professional sports history.  

D-Led should know better

4dabirds, Osiruz, gazoo and 5 others like this

3 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

At this point I don’t care what DLed does . I’m more annoyed by OP & whoever clicks, reads & shares his stuff here . Like who tf cares about DLed articles at this point ? Nobody other than the ones who look for reasons to be offended . I know that’s the popular thing amongst society to be offended, a victim, etc these days but damm. Every other week for like the last 5 years it’s someone crying about DLed & bringing it here to fire the rest of the outrage mob up . 

This. Everyone here wants to hate him but they're stupid enough to click his **** and then share it here. Too stupid to realize they're keeping him employed.

Vandy likes this

Hes taken this draft personally.  Sounds like he needs to be head of the scouting department since he knows so much.

1 hour ago, EpicBird said:

Falcons can send a message to the AJC by ignoring him during pressers and by having team personnel and players  ignoring him during the season. He sounds more ridiculous by the day. 

And the rest of us can send a message to the AJC by not giving them a penny of our money, which I have not done since 1989. 

EpicBird likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Every single media outlet graded the Patriots 2000 draft class dead last.  An F.

1st Round: no pick.  Traded to Jets for rights to Belichick

6th Round: Tom Brady

So that F landed them Belichick & Brady.  Belichick is probably the greatest use of a 1st round pick in professional sports history.  

D-Led should know better

I would give 3 firsts for Billy B, and potentially a pinkie toe. Dled is just a hater and UGA lackey, he gave us the worst grades on the Keanu Neal draft, he wanted Reggie Ragland that year. 

FalconsIn2020 and shock like this

20 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

I would give 3 firsts for Billy B, and potentially a pinkie toe. Dled is just a hater and UGA lackey, he gave us the worst grades on the Keanu Neal draft, he wanted Reggie Ragland that year. 

If I could have Belichick in 2008 for Matt’s rookie year on I would give up 5 1st round picks.. 

Osiruz likes this

3 hours ago, vel said:

He sounds like FFS70. Poor guy. Imagine writing for a team you hate deep down. 

Terrence Moore was the worst!!! I swear he hated everything about the Falcons.

vel likes this

4 hours ago, NCCooley said:
FLOWERY BRANCH — 

The Falcons promoted Steve Sabo from director of college scouting to director of player personnel Thursday and Anthony Robinson from Eastern regional scout to director of college scouting.

Former Southwest area scout Michael Ross will replace Robinson. Former scouting assistant Richard Sanders was named the Southwest area scout, and former scouting assistant Peniel Jean was promoted to pro personnel scout. 

The Falcons, who had one of the lowest rated drafts in 2019, at 30th out of 32 teams, previously made two major changes when Shepley Heard was named director of pro personnel and Joel Collier was demoted to national scout in May. 

What pathetic human being, he is getting worse as time goes by,which is amazing considering he started at suck.

g-dawg likes this

3 hours ago, EpicBird said:

We should do an open letter to Blank and cc DLed stating we are tired of the ACJs long history of hatred, stupidity and 3rd rate coverage of its NFL team.  We should give him our blessing to refuse to take questions from him.

We should all sign it and send to both blank and AJC. 

NCCooley, Beef and capologist like this

I'm just perplexed that we continue to give this useless, waste-of-space writer access to the team and players!!

DLED is an embarrassment for the city of Atlanta, the Falcons organization and anyone who appreciates the spoken or written word.  He truly is the epitome of a token job.  Not because of his race, but because of his mental retardation.  Astonishing.  He is the reason why Atlanta gets the rep we do concerning sports fans, because a real sports town would not put up with him and his antics.

g-dawg likes this