Report: Falcons have at least ‘some interest’ in free agent DT Gerald McCoy

birdz4i

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, papachaz said:

but athell has it sidetracked with his similar/unlikely wishes for Kate Beckinsale, so yeah, this one has merit for keeping alive :lol:

Hawks have a better chance of signing Kevin Durant and Klayton Thompson in the offseason than @athell has of smelling Kate Beckinsdale’s underwear.

29 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Hawks have a better chance of signing Kevin Durant and Klayton Thompson in the offseason than @athell has of smelling Kate Beckinsdale’s underwear.

Do we need to fight?!

Momma says I'm a handsome man and any woman would be lucky to have me, SIRRRRR!

:argh:

9 hours ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

1. Championships aren't won on paper, but that paper looks a helluva lot better with McCoy's name on it. Quinn and TD "know it is about THIS season."

2. Disagree. Jarrett has a long way to go to match McCoys resume'.

3. I don't think it would. Jarrett wants the bank. Somebodys gotta go after this season, we got alot of great players to resign. 

McCoy instead of Grady looks better on paper?

He doesn't have the resume of McCoy but right now he's a better player in every facet. 

I agree there are a lot of tough decisions coming up, but I don't think Grady will be one of them. Sanu, Trufant, Freeman are obvious cap casualties following this season. Mack is potentially another but harder to replace. Devondre Campbell I think is unlikely to be retained. The 2 guards we just signed and Ty Sambrailo have 'outs' built into their contracts. Who knows what happens with Vic Beasley.

Grady, Debo and Neal are the spine of this defense and should be prioritised imo.

Archived