Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

The Falcons are going to the NFC Title game. Book it

71 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Would prefer the Oasis but that’s cool too! Lol

Wash your mouth out with soap.  A beignet from Cafe du Monde would pretty much make my month

23 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Let’s just be honest, if I’m having sex, any position is position 1A cause it ends with my 

sex-face-everyone-has-it-the-o-face-yaug

It me.

C865E0C0-0851-4E82-87FB-BCF6882A3610.jpeg.1c131b96f48593e1e43855b329abe2a4.jpeg

22 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

This requires a woman(or other if that is your choice! Lol) with a nice backside and thick thighs to do this properly. 

For some reason I have a feeling you are good with these requirements! :lol:

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You make it extremely hard

not to like you. B)

Not the only thing hard around here...

:ninja:

22 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Y’all should meet up at Cafe du monde and sort out your bromance.  

Who am I kidding, I’ll be there too

*choo chooooo*

tenor.gif?itemid=10340413

:lol:

7 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Wash your mouth out with soap.  A beignet from Cafe du Monde would pretty much make my month

Two easiest ways to choke a woman without even using a hand... a beignet from Cafe du Monde or a biscuit from Popeye’s with no drink. ;)

FalconsIn2012 and Vandy like this

11 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

It me.

C865E0C0-0851-4E82-87FB-BCF6882A3610.jpeg.1c131b96f48593e1e43855b329abe2a4.jpeg

giphy.gif

*choo chooooo*

Two easiest ways to choke a woman without even using a hand... a beignet from Cafe du Monde or a biscuit from Popeye’s with no drink. ;)

I can’t believe it.  How dare you!!!  You don’t like Cafe du Monde?

Iron Saint likes this

10 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I can’t believe it.  How dare you!!!  You don’t like Cafe du Monde?

Of course I like Cafe du Monde! LOLOL, I was just saying it’s much easier to choke your gal during sex by feeding her a Cafe du Monde beignet instead of the old fashioned way by using your hand. :lol:

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Just now, Iron Saint said:

Of course I like Cafe du Monde! LOLOL, I was just saying it’s much easier to choke your gal during sex by feeding her a Cafe du Monde beignet instead of the old fashioned way by using your hand. :lol:

Sorry, I’m annoyed and my perv-dar goes away when I’m angry.  So your joke went way over my head.  No, not that head

Iron Saint likes this

On 5/23/2019 at 6:37 PM, Iron Saint said:

giphy.gif

*choo chooooo*

You sure you aren’t a Falcon fan in the Taints Closet??? B)

Iron Saint likes this

On 5/22/2019 at 11:13 AM, Falconsin2012 said:

@Ezekiel 25:17 @papachaz @Iron Saint

I’ll let y’all handle this

that's actually one of my personal favorite positions...........

:D

and sorry, but we've been on vacation, pulled the camper down to Stephen C Foster State Park and spent the week at the Okefenokee, no cell signal, so yes I know, I have some catching up to do  ;)

FalconsIn2012 likes this

12 minutes ago, papachaz said:

that's actually one of my personal favorite positions...........

:D

and sorry, but we've been on vacation, pulled the camper down to Stephen C Foster State Park and spent the week at the Okefenokee, no cell signal, so yes I know, I have some catching up to do  ;)

Nice.  Hope it was a sweet trip and good fishing

papachaz likes this

2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Nice.  Hope it was a sweet trip and good fishing

I didn't do any fishing, but the son in law and the grand daughter did. The best part of the whole trip was the tour boat ride, we quit even trying to count the alligators. Had all my kids and grand kids along, spent a lot of their inheritance, but it was fun for me  :lol:

Iron Saint and FalconsIn2012 like this

Just now, papachaz said:

I didn't do any fishing, but the son in law and the grand daughter did. The best part of the whole trip was the tour boat ride, we quit even trying to count the alligators. Had all my kids and grand kids along, spent a lot of their inheritance, but it was fun for me  :lol:

My man.  I’m sure it was worth the money.  Happy for ya.

papachaz likes this

On 5/22/2019 at 10:32 AM, mqg96 said:

Exactly. Historically the Falcons have only done well when we didn't have much media hype in the off season or whenever we weren't favorites at all. In 2016 the BROWNS had a better chance of making the Super Bowl than the Falcons before the season began. Look at 1997 into 1998 or 2015 into 2016, and tell me if anyone knew the Falcons were really going to be Super Bowl contenders after what had happened the previous few years prior. 

I hear ya.  But the diff now is:

we are no loner a team that has never had back to back winning seasons

we are a team that’s been seen in the playoffs quite a few times in the past 10 years 

The 2016 season put ppl on notice

i and likely others think that if we hadn’t hired Sark, we make it back to the SB in 2017.  

Our team is stacked with talent. If our OLine is as good as we think it will be, we will have another 2016 season type offense and with DQ calling the defense, I think our D will be just fine.  

papachaz likes this

On 5/22/2019 at 0:07 PM, caponine said:

Lol once again this team proves it's all bark and no bite. This team talks way too much for a team that absolutely choked at least 3 times in the last 3 years in big games. Devondre Campbell never learns his lesson. What did this team do when they were healthy. ?? 

The last two times this team was healthy, they were 3 pts away from winning the SB and took the 2017 SB champs to the wire in the playoffs....just saying.

GeorgiaBoyz and FalconsIn2012 like this

30 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

The last two times this team was healthy, they were 3 pts away from winning the SB and took the 2017 SB champs to the wire in the playoffs....just saying.

Barring injuries, I have no doubt the 2019 Falcons make a good showing.  It still hasn’t replaced Poe which is problematic.  But we have upgraded all 3 Coordinator positions which counts for quite a bit IMO

12-4, 1st round playoff bye

papachaz likes this