Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

49,809 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Carter said:

Already did his damage to the country and world, I doubt his death will have any positive impact on our collective future.

Today is the three week anniversary of my nutsack surgery. The swelling has gone down a tiny bit. Still in the jock strap. 

JDaveG likes this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's so funny... McCabe is a normal guy. Needs to make a buck. He was ****** out of his retirement. What did he do to deserve that?

HolyMoses likes this

9 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

What's so funny... McCabe is a normal guy. Needs to make a buck. He was ****** out of his retirement. What did he do to deserve that?

An OIG Report concluded he lacked candor under oath on multiple instances. Not a good look for CNN.

JDaveG and Leon Troutsky like this

6 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

He leaked information to the media and lied about it to agents. Now he’s going to work for the second biggest fake news outlet of all, because Trump recently said NBC news was worse than CNN;)

JDaveG likes this

16 hours ago, bdog 29 said:

Which one of you guys works in real estate and lives in Arizona? I wanna say it's either @Sn4tteRBoxXeR or @Carter

I remember we talked about my mortgage company taking off my PMI after making 2 years of payments a while back. I said all I had to do was get an appraisal that said that my house value had risen to 25% or more of my remaining mortgage. You said you'd never heard of such a thing and that it'd require my getting a whole new mortgage.

Welp, just did the whole process about a month ago and lo and behold my PMI is gone. The loan is exactly the same, still have 28 years left at the original interest rate I signed up at. Wanted to go back and quote our original conversation but it was in the old thread so it disappeared.

EDIT: Yeah it was @Optimus_Cr1m35

It was me. Did you have a Conventional Loan before?

11 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

We need never to hear Republicans bemoan jackbooted thugs ever again.

Just add to the list of what they need not try to chastise anyone on again. 

That list pretty much is comprised of..... Everything by now! 

:ninja:

11 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

We need never to hear Republicans bemoan jackbooted thugs ever again.

It's issues like this just shows me that there are a lot of stupid ***, easy-fooled Americans in this country.

HolyMoses likes this

12 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

The Doomsday Clock is counting down to the Mass Extinction and nobody gives AF.

Climate Change Scientists/Realists = Noah

Climate Change Deniers = People laughing at Noah right before the Flood

JayOzOne likes this

Fed please cut interest to ease the failure of the Trump tariff war. The economy slow down is hurting us and overseas.

Posted (edited)

^Negativity?  No my man, just pointing out the birds of a feather;)

Edited by Red&Black

13 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Trump is definitely suffering from some type of brain impairment.

Republicans backing this blathering idiot is akin to that one time they helped (more like propped up) a senile Strom Thurman in order to vote in the Senate.

REX_weekend_at_bernies_kab_140129_16x9_9

JayOzOne and thesouphead like this

5 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

Media Slams Trump for Slurred Speech, Then Silent When Pelosi Slurs Words

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/media-trump-slurred-speech-pelosi/

Western Journalism features "conservative, libertarian, free market and pro-family writers and broadcasters"[8] and seeks to provide "God-honoring" content.[4] In practice, according to the Times, this philosophy, in which "tradition-minded patriots face ceaseless assault by anti-Christian bigots, diseased migrants and race hustlers concocting hate crimes," results in "a torrent of sensationalized, misleading, or entirely made-up stories, often aimed at Muslims and immigrants."[6] Because of negative rulings by fact-checking sites and user trust surveys, Western Journalism was blacklisted by Google and Apple News, and by 2017 its Facebook traffic declined to near zero. The company responded by changing its name in 2018 to The Western Journal, hiring trained copy editors, and introducing a corrections page.[6]

In a story on how fake news spreads on social media, The Intercept reported that: "Thanks to views sourced largely to referrals from Facebook, Brown's websites now outrank web traffic going to news outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CBS News, and NPR, according to data compiled by Alexa".[9]

In February 2019, The Western Journal published an article which alleged "Climate Change ‘Heat Records’ Are a Huge Data Manipulation." Scientists criticized the article, saying it contradicted existing research and provided in support of its claims. The Western Journal subsequently retracted the article.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Western_Journal

lol

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Western Journalism features "conservative, libertarian, free market and pro-family writers and broadcasters"[8] and seeks to provide "God-honoring" content.[4] In practice, according to the Times, this philosophy, in which "tradition-minded patriots face ceaseless assault by anti-Christian bigots, diseased migrants and race hustlers concocting hate crimes," results in "a torrent of sensationalized, misleading, or entirely made-up stories, often aimed at Muslims and immigrants."[6] Because of negative rulings by fact-checking sites and user trust surveys, Western Journalism was blacklisted by Google and Apple News, and by 2017 its Facebook traffic declined to near zero. The company responded by changing its name in 2018 to The Western Journal, hiring trained copy editors, and introducing a corrections page.[6]

In a story on how fake news spreads on social media, The Intercept reported that: "Thanks to views sourced largely to referrals from Facebook, Brown's websites now outrank web traffic going to news outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CBS News, and NPR, according to data compiled by Alexa".[9]

In February 2019, The Western Journal published an article which alleged "Climate Change ‘Heat Records’ Are a Huge Data Manipulation." Scientists criticized the article, saying it contradicted existing research and provided in support of its claims. The Western Journal subsequently retracted the article.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Western_Journal

lol

"anti-Christian bigots"

"diseased migrants"

"race hustlers"

Man, I tell you Conservatives have the worst case of displacement syndrome that I've ever seen.

People keep saying Trump is going to run on "The Economy" in 2020, specifically Tom Steyer.

This is ********.

Did Trump run on "The Economy" in 2018? Yes partially, but what was his big push in the weeks leading up to November?
The Caravan!!!
It was racism! Xenophobia. "Anti-Liberals"

Trump is not going to run on "The Economy" in 2020 any more than he did in 2018 (yes I know he did not "run" in 2018 but in many ways, he did in that he campaigned).

One question: Is the Economy going to get better in the next year or two?
At most, it's going to be status quo, right? Or am I wrong?

Given that, he's going to run on racism again!!!! The 2020 candidate has to be able to combat Trump's racism. They have to excite the Democratic base and get people off their *****! It can't be Biden!!! Biden is Hillary 2.0.