Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,465 posts in this topic

Just now, mdrake34 said:

It’s coming back eventually 

I'm about to hit the sack. Gotta leave early in the morning. The MIL has no wifi and the only way to get on the internet is on her desktop, and I'm not getting on her computer. I'll be back on the 4th. Holler at you later man.

mdrake34 likes this

8 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

What happened to Better Call Saul?

The next season got delayed basically. They’re doing at least 2 more seasons though. I love the show but it should be able to wrap up with 2 more seasons.

SpongeDad likes this

24 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Reminds me of when Aaron Paul said he was taking time off social media to focus on work and family. Feel like that was late last year. 

Crazy if they’ve really finished filming it. Maybe that’s why BCS season 5 got delayed lol

mdrake34 likes this

On the brighter side, how many coaching staffs can you think of that have like twice as many career playoff wins as preseason ones?

The offense will always look soft and lacking an identity in the preseason. I feel like we have enough at rb even if Free isn't effective, but the o-line has to be effective and it looks like we're going into the season in crisis mode at RT already.

4 minutes ago, Serge said:

The offense will always look soft and lacking an identity in the preseason. I feel like we have enough at rb even if Free isn't effective, but the o-line has to be effective and it looks like we're going into the season in crisis mode at RT already.

With the caveat that depth in the trenches is pretty non existent league wide, Falcons seem particulary lacking in the Demitrioff era.

Like it seems like compared to other positions,  where both Smitty and Quinn found late drafted or undrafted bodies to play quality starting minutes, we almost never really got that from the lines (unless you count getting first round production from Grady who I think was a 5th round ). Nobody that really forced us to make that hard decision come the last day of cuts

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

13 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Jane, get me off this crazy thing.

I think you mostly log on later at night, and you don’t typically read the last 5-10 pages of the thread. A lot of tweets you post have already been posted. 

A lot. 

2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

I think you mostly log on later at night, and you don’t typically read the last 5-10 pages of the thread. A lot of tweets you post have already been posted. 

A lot. 

Cool. It's football season and time to check out anyway.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this