Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

51,976 posts in this topic

We wearing these tonight? I love those old red unis and red helmet. Game on soon, I can watch the pre tonight because of the Skins telecast....yippee

26 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

There you go trolling again. Ive never claimed to be a classical liberal on these boards.  Im very much a social conservative and an economic and energy liberal.

Wokez, my man,

can't wait for the 30 day screen name timer to reset so we get to see what you come up with next :lol:

if you need any ideas just PM me

-Snatter

32 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

There you go trolling again. Ive never claimed to be a classical liberal on these boards.  Im very much a social conservative and an economic and energy liberal.

You definitely give off classic liberal or libertarian vibes broseph.

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

‘Member when you falsely accused him of trying to “dox” you so that a resident psycho could harass you? 

I didnt falsely accuse him.  It was true

53 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

You definitely give off classic liberal or libertarian vibes broseph.

Maybe. I dunno I'm a mix of Republican, Democrat,  and libertarian.  I dont think we should be limiting ourselves to party voting or we usually get dumb results.

Just now, mdrake34 said:

:lol: 

It's not realt worth arguing about, theres no reap recourse without getting abf shut down so it does no good to complain. 

All I'm saying is 5$ against the Falcons in preseason is the next thing close to a sure thing as there is in 50/50 exhibition odds football and I'm gonna go try the Popeyes crack sandwich everybody is raving about tomorrow

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

All I'm saying is 5$ against the Falcons in preseason is the next thing close to a sure thing as and I'm gonna go try the Popeyes crack sandwich everybody is raving about tomorrow

If you can find a place that has them and you're willing to wait 45 minutes in a drive thru.

Popeye's could have a better chicken sandwich, but I go to chic-fil-a for that ruthless precision in service. 

AF89 likes this