Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

24,750 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Safe to say that's about the only "exhibition game" I've ever seen that made my heart pound since the Go Daddy Bowl

Atlanta sports has damaged me to the point that I was expecting a short handed goal in stoppage time to tie it. 

Especially after they showed them putting "Atlanta" on the trophy as CA was taking a corner.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and AF89 like this

8 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Atlanta sports has damaged me to the point that I was expecting a short handed goal in stoppage time to tie it. 

Especially after they showed them putting "Atlanta" on the trophy as CA was taking a corner.

I said the same thing, ESPN musta been like hurry the ffck up. We got WNBA to show

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I still think about what could have been when we took a very vulnerable UGA into OT in 2015.

this and the superbowl are the most i've ever been pissed off at sports

36 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

How to Make ameriKKKa Grate Again:

What's the full story?

From what I read, the change just allows religious groups to bid on government contracts again...

Which were excluded under Obama..

Edited by Doozer

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Atlanta sports has damaged me to the point that I was

Show me on the map of Georgia the place that hurt you.  It’s okay, you are in a safe space now.

Just realized I've been wearing my Superbowl shirt (the one I hate but wont throw away cause its a good shirt and you can wrestle with the dog in it) all evening:sadwave:

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Just realized I've been wearing my Superbowl shirt (the one I hate but wont throw away cause its a good shirt and you can wrestle with the dog in it) all evening:sadwave:

Let me guess...you paid $28.3 for it and now it’s only worth $2.83

Pardon me but here I go again.

Trump has failed at nearly everything he promised to accomplish. There is no wall paid for by Mexico on the southern border. Hillary Clinton has not been locked up. He has no denuclearization deals with Iran or North Korea, no trade deals with China or Mexico or the EU, no infrastructure bill, and Obamacare has neither been repealed nor replaced.

One issue that Trump has been clinging to for two years is his argument that the economy is booming. That isn’t true. Many critical indicators such as wage growth and job creation are lagging (and trailing Obama’s record). But Trump has been using the stock market as his evidence of a strong economy. That reveals his total ignorance of economics. The stock market only reflects the value of equities that are mainly traded by giant financial institutions. It is not a gauge of the economies health. With the current plunge of the market, Trump's trade war is another failure to add to his growing list of fcckups.

Huffington Post 7 hrs ago:   Former 'R' Congressman Joe Walsh sorry he helped get Trump elected in a column in the Huffington Post.

On Twitter, Walsh wrote that his column was both a call for someone to run against Trump and an apology for his own role in helping to elect him: 
Why did I write this piece? Two reasons: First, I wanted to make clear that Donald Trump is unfit to be President, and he MUST be challenged in the Republican primary.
And second, I wanted to apologize for the role I played in helping to put an unfit con man in the White House. https://t.co/BzXJD4AfOf

— Joe Walsh (@WalshFreedom) August 14, 2019

29 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Huffington Post 7 hrs ago:   Former 'R' Congressman Joe Walsh sorry he helped get Trump elected in a column in the Huffington Post.

On Twitter, Walsh wrote that his column was both a call for someone to run against Trump and an apology for his own role in helping to elect him: 
Why did I write this piece? Two reasons: First, I wanted to make clear that Donald Trump is unfit to be President, and he MUST be challenged in the Republican primary.
And second, I wanted to apologize for the role I played in helping to put an unfit con man in the White House. https://t.co/BzXJD4AfOf

— Joe Walsh (@WalshFreedom) August 14, 2019

Just stick to the guitar, Joe. :lol: