Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

24,750 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I still think about what could have been when we took a very vulnerable UGA into OT in 2015.

I was there that night.

That was fun

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

We got the venue so I can't imagine those are mls refs.

Luckily my years as a Southern fan watching my team get worn out by SEC teams before conference play has trained me well to just sit there and take it in games where your systematically outmatched in the middle of a playoff run 

Southern beating Florida was awesome! Southern nearly beating Tech was awesome! UGA surviving in overtime on senior night against Southern in 2015 was awful af. 

AF89 likes this

Just now, AF89 said:

I was there that night.

That was fun

That was the first southern game I missed in Athens going back to 2000 :(

I do remember watching that game on TV with my dad and at the end of the game and the stadium was stunned while Richt was jumping around like he just beat Bama, I told him, "Richt is done"

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

That was the first southern game I missed in Athens going back to 2000 :(

I do remember watching that game on TV with my dad and at the end of the game and the stadium was stunned while Richt was jumping around like he just beat Bama, I told him, "Richt is done"

I bragged to my UGA alum relatives that we got Richt fired

JDaveG and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

That ref was no more going to call encroachment on Club America than a conference USA ref is gonna call roughing the passers-on 4th down against Bama

And honestly, with the stop-start thing that Josef does that rule hardly seems fair.

AF89 likes this

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

And honestly, with the stop-start thing that Josef does that rule hardly seems fair.

It's a stupid rule. My only gripe is that it Is the rule and I'm 75% sure the "bigger team" would have got a redo.

We just need ugly this thing up and maybe get lucky in a shooutout

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I've seen enough to know if the league let Blank open up his wallet wed skull drag this Mexican teams

Soccer brings out your inner Trump supporter.

Terrible caption as it doesn't look like lil homie was standing up for himself at all. And I knew how this one would go when I saw dudebro casually looking to the side to see if a teacher was around.

Some people sing it, some people just bring it. Dudebro just turned and walked off like "I gotta get to class now" :lol: