Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

41,276 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lostone said:

TF is this, this can’t be life

I thought she got assaulted a few years ago and maybe that resulted in a "severe" speech impediment

4 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Omar: Muslims are unfairly targeted and profiled because they're deemed a threat yet white men have killed more Americans in terror attacks than Muslims. Maybe we should target and profile them if this is really about groups of people being threats.

White people: My God... SHE WANTS RACIST POLICIES AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE!

Did this really have to be put into words? Pretty sure everybody here already understands the hypocrisy

...that is... except a few unnamed posters.

So, on second thought, this was a great post. Kudos!

1 hour ago, thesouphead said:

They were throwing away the power cords?

They destroyed Harddrives stored at Kennesaw College campuses, I believe the SPSU Campus of the school but could be wrong

48 minutes ago, AF89 said:

This is still the greatest concept kit for any team or sport I've ever seen

7a86eh6g0bv01.jpg

Nah...

Unforgetable+Cycling+Uniform.png

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

6:00 PM News - Dems: "Impeachment Investigation and Inquiry Against Trump Underway"

Huh?

Andrew McCabe, who served as the Acting Director of the FBI after Donald Trump fired James Comey, has strong words for Congress after the Robert Mueller hearings before the House Judicial and House Intelligence committees, ‘step up to the plate and do your job.’ In an interview on CNN’s New Day with Alisyn Camerota and John Berman, McCabe said he and James Comey faced difficult decisions at the start of the investigation, many of which Congress are themselves grappling with now, but he’s ‘baffled’ there is resistance to begin impeachment. McCabe further noted it may not lead to Trump being removed from office or that he would eventually be impeached at all, but the evidence of obstruction is so strong, Congress should act.

Listen to me. If the President refuses to leave office after losing the election, Who cares? Nobody has to listen to him!!!!!

All we have to do is simply IGNORE him. And continue on with our lives. 1 vs 300,000,000. Who wins that one?

36 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Listen to me. If the President refuses to leave office after losing the election, Who cares? Nobody has to listen to him!!!!!

All we have to do is simply IGNORE him. And continue on with our lives. 1 vs 300,000,000. Who wins that one?

What the **** are you even talking about?

Carter likes this

34 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Stop