Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

32,134 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

They can't tell a story about the Russia investigation that makes any kind of sense at all. It's pretty much impossible to at this point without admitting Trump was putting people on about how much he was involved with Russia, which they can't do because they'd be admitting they fell for some ******* Looney Tunes ********.

Remember when Dubya was the dumbest sounding POTUS? 

I think he might still be but it’s pretty close. Trump asking a refugee where her family is now after she just told him they were killed by ISIS was top shelf stuff.

thesouphead likes this

51 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

What does Jewishish mean? Is it the same as being Catholicic only you can't eat pork... unless it has been circumcised?

In my case it is more about fat arthritic fingers. :D

Just now, Vogelgryff said:

"aoc" - Please, keep the lower case. She's against capitalization...

ha

That was on the money.

3 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I give it a month before Pelosi and the other moderates try to stab them in the back again.

Its seems most likely that AOC's demise comes at the hands of Pelosi, than anyone else.

56 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Trump's and the Republican Party's not admitting that Russian hackers exist or their aversion to doing anything to protect the next election from them is akin to Cornelius Fudge not wanting to admit that Voldemort was back. #nerdreference

falconsd56 likes this

2 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Statute of limitations runs out before then, they would lose anyway.  Just as you can impeach , but not convict, you can indict a ham sandwich, but you can't convict.  You know , I have asked Trotsky and Drake several times if the can deny that Hillary and the DNC paid for the phony "Dossier" in an attempt to steal the election, but they refuse to do so when the evidence is crystal clear that they did.  Christopher Steele  even testified to that under oath , and the IG, AG and Huber reports will be out soon verifying that.  Do you support ANYONE trying to steal an election, then trying to overthrow a duly elected president.  Are you man enough to condemn that ? 

You don't understand the secret super deep state plan, my friend. 

9 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Keep dodging.

Hillary will be sworn in early next year thanks to the hard work of Comey, Strzok, Lover, The Professor, Agent Q, Mueller, the FISA courts, Judge Berman, Judge Ellis, Judge Reinhold and Jim Halper.

Carter likes this

1 hour ago, Flip Flop said:

Its seems most likely that AOC's demise comes at the hands of Pelosi, than anyone else.

When you give in to your kid and buy the bubble gum while standing in line at the store.

EAaELFgXoAIqmgd_25.jpg

22 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

So you will support the Dems in spite of the Embarrassment that Mueller just put them through ?  The Dems just made fools of themselves by insisting that Trump was STILL guilty of collusion and obstruction, despite Mueller's report that said he is guilty of neither.  You are just assuring that Trump will be re elected in 2020, and the Repubs will have both the House and Senate in addition to the presidency.  HEY  !  There's a Windmill go joust with it.

I see that my plan has worked.

Lou Getchell likes this

Posted (edited)

Just now, AF89 said:

file_ec2e6a3de2_original.jpg

need a better quality "hat" with the same design *and the FC

Edited by Sn4tteRBoxXeR