Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

32,004 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

You shoot so much she-it it hard for you to remember. We all understand pop.

It hard to remember she-it that I didn't post anda Lemming made up.

Do you understand that Gramps?

Omar: Muslims are unfairly targeted and profiled because they're deemed a threat yet white men have killed more Americans in terror attacks than Muslims. Maybe we should target and profile them if this is really about groups of people being threats.

White people: My God... SHE WANTS RACIST POLICIES AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE!

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

An oldie but goodie. Before we (Dems) not I, we're so worried about the Russians.

Take it to Facebook, boomer brain.

Big_Dog likes this

1 hour ago, The Great American said:

When liberals accuse conservatives of being racist because it's like the millionth time:

The "racist" finger pointing in this thread is like Oprah handing out cars...

FalseAcceptableBarracuda-size_restricted

The Great American likes this

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Many on the left try and bully moderates/conservatives into ignorance by thinking like them 

The unintentional humor in this post is pretty sweet.

mdrake34 and Jpowers like this

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii), a 2020 presidential contender, is suing Google over claims that the tech behemoth violated her right to "free speech."

In a federal complaint filed Thursday in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, Gabbard alleged Google censored her presidential campaign when it suspended their advertising account for several hours last month. 

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

@HolyMoses didn’t wfw explicitly claim to have Jewish family members in one of his arguments with you about the Holocaust? I distinctly remember that. 

Hey!  On the day of the Mueller Hearing, I played 36 holes of golf at Lake Oconee, so I have been catching up at work yesterday and today and have not been following stuff here.

Snake claimed to be Jewish, sort of.  I think WFW said something about his wife's family.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Actually all that is true except for Jewish family members. We have Jewishish friends, but as far as I can remember we do not have Jewish family members unless they married in and I'm not away of it.

What does Jewishish mean? Is it the same as being Catholicic only you can't eat pork... unless it has been circumcised?

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I think WFW said something about his wife's family.

That’s what I remembered. 

24 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Democrats have become a one trick pony Party..........Oppose Trump, no matter what,  Lie if necessary.  The damage to the country be ****ed.  We might have failed to overthrow a duly elected president with our lies, but that does't mean we should stop lying.

Dude I'm about to bully you into ignorance by thinking like you.

21 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

@mdrake34 @JDaveG

You guys tried the Mecari app? They've got a lot of used guitar stuff. You can link your paypal account to the app. 

I haven’t. 

48 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Democrats have become a one trick pony Party..........Oppose Trump, no matter what,  Lie if necessary.  The damage to the country be ****ed.  We might have failed to overthrow a duly elected president with our lies, but that does't mean we should stop lying.

Just wait until they deploy the post-Trump-presidency insurance plan.