Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

31,051 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

TERM LIMITS...remove corruption where it starts, in their second term.

So don't re-elect Trump?

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

What a healthy economy.

Dude, just look at the Dow and move on.  That will tell you everything you need to know, apparently.

Big_Dog likes this

54 minutes ago, Boner said:

Hey guys, racism was worse 50 years ago, so stop complaining about it being worse than it was 3 years ago.

Boomer logic

When liberals accuse conservatives of being racist because it's like the millionth time:

Image result for lady's calm  reaction to foul ball at bluejays game  gif

54 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

As a matter of fact some of my family members are, also Asian, and Hispanic.  You do not have to be a POC to see what went on over a half century ago.

Of course you do. You’ve also told us you have Jewish family members, LGBTQ family members, etc . . . 

You’re that guy that has done everything, seen everything knows everybody. You’re the guy everybody hates talking to at a backyard BBQ. Jack and master of all trades. 

falconsd56 and Carter like this

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I remember being promised 6% growth.

I remember that 3% GDP growth being talked about over and over and over again under Obama and everyone ignoring the Dow. Now it's ignore the GDP growth and talk about the Dow.

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I remember that 3% GDP growth being talked about over and over and over again under Obama and everyone ignoring the Dow. Now it's ignore the GDP growth and talk about the Dow.

Conservatives declaring that we're winning the trade war since China's GDP growth slowed to a paltry 6+% is still making me chuckle.

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Didn’t know you used to be black. 

Maybe he is a man of color, who really knows?

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

At least we'd be using government resources wisely  for a  change.

FIFY :tiphat:

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Uncle Ruckus. 

:mmmhmm: & tbh I had to google him cause I never heard of him. You were close. We are about the same age.

28 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

So don't re-elect Trump?

Trump is welcomed to his second term for his good works.

After that remove him, two terms are enough. Let Iva a continue on, she works well with the Dems.

25 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Maybe he is a man of color, who really knows?

Does it really matter as long as I undeniably support POC in and out of my family?

No, it doesn't.

36 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Of course you do. You’ve also told us you have Jewish family members, LGBTQ family members, etc . . . 

You’re that guy that has done everything, seen everything knows everybody. You’re the guy everybody hates talking to at a backyard BBQ. Jack and master of all trades. 

Actually all that is true except for Jewish family members. We have Jewishish friends, but as far as I can remember we do not have Jewish family members unless they married in and I'm not away of it.

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Actually all that is true except for Jewish family members. We have Jewishish friends, but as far as I can remember we do not have Jewish family members unless they married in and I'm not away of it.

@HolyMoses didn’t wfw explicitly claim to have Jewish family members in one of his arguments with you about the Holocaust? I distinctly remember that. 

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

@HolyMoses didn’t wfw explicitly claim to have Jewish family members in one of his arguments with you about the Holocaust? I distinctly remember that. 

I don't recall that, I'm racking my brain, we have Jewish friends, I don't remember the conversation, so who knows what you're implying?

And what is there to argue about the Holocaust? It happened and it was horrible.

21 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Does it really matter as long as I undeniably support POC in and out of my family?

No, it doesn't.

Knew I'd wake you up. :lol:

14 hours ago, achilles return said:

rather, you're smearing a black muslim congresswomen because you're either unwilling or unable to understand that the basis for omar's answer was to literally turn your entire "dangers of islam" gimmick on it's head. that you find it racist should probably cause a bit more self-reflection than you seem to have the capacity for. 

What does her race or religion or gender matter?  That doesnt mean she is above criticism or shouldn't be called out. She made a very racist statement and should be called out for it.  She said we should fear white men. End of story

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't recall that, I'm racking my brain, we have Jewish friends, I don't remember the conversation, so who knows what you're implying?

And what is there to argue about the Holocaust? It happened and it was horrible.

You shoot so much she-it it hard for you to remember. We all understand pop.

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

What does her race or religion or gender matter?  That doesnt mean she is above criticism or shouldn't be called out. She made a very racist statement and should be called out for it.  She said we should fear white men. End of story

lol

2 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Again, you're so close to understanding her point.

Door Gunner likes this