Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

26,381 posts in this topic

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Seth Rogan, hands down.

Gilbert Gottfried.

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.......oh, sure!  The sky is cloudy, and there's this boil on my neck that's about to explode, and my wife is yelling at me to take off my shoes!"

mdrake34 and Leon Troutsky like this

Eddie has apparently been given a **** pot load of money to do a new standup for Netflix by the way.

Andrews_31 likes this

3 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

I don't recall doing the pic thing but yes I know who you are :)

Your secret is safe with me good sir.

I was wondering how you could look at my Facebook since I tightened my privacy settings years ago. Found a deactivated account that I’m almost positive was a burner account you must have sent me a friend request with. I unfriended it.

Sad! 

JDaveG and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

I was wondering how you could look at my Facebook since I tightened my privacy settings years ago. Found a deactivated account that I’m almost positive was a burner account you must have sent me a friend request with. I unfriended it.

Sad! 

:lol:

Please tell me the username was "Cheeto Ortiz".......

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Sad! 

That is some high-grade creepy stalker s***, right there.

Just now, AF89 said:

Guys, a big relief! 

This Is some QANON I can get behind

They need to deep fake one for the Falcons.  Seriously.

falconsd56 likes this

3 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

They need to deep fake one for the Falcons.  Seriously.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...............that's Superbowl XLIV

JDaveG likes this

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

This is probably not the best phrasing by Parscale...

Honey,  remember how we voted for that bigot because we were “economically distressed“?   Well, I just spent our tax cut savings on… a straw. 

Like, Daniel Day Lewis would probably kill as Mr. Rogers, but then we'd have to hear like 10 months of press about how deep he dove into character and was super nice to people on set and sending them fruit baskets and ****.  WE GET IT YOU'RE A BRAIN GENIUS ACTOR!

mdrake34 and AF89 like this

7 hours ago, T-Falcon said:

@Carter @Jpowers

http://dlvr.it/R8qVt6

And the story has already changed this is why I said im sceptical.

Sparkes told the TV station that he is Cuban, a life-long Democrat, and that he believes Thomas is making her claims "for political purposes."

"This woman is playing the victim for political purposes because she is a state legislator," Sparkes said. "I'm a Democrat and will vote Democrat for the rest of my life, so call me whatever you want to believe. For her political purposes, make it black, white, brown, whatever. It is untrue."

Thomas later slightly changed her statement, saying: "I don't want to say he said 'go back to your country' or 'go back to where you came from,' but he was making those types of references is what I remember."

Fair enough. I did acknowledge that there are people who make this kind of stuff up though. Pretty ****** thing to do.

8 minutes ago, Carl Showalter said:

Like, Daniel Day Lewis would probably kill as Mr. Rogers, but then we'd have to hear like 10 months of press about how deep he dove into character and was super nice to people on set and sending them fruit baskets and ****.  WE GET IT YOU'RE A BRAIN GENIUS ACTOR!

Liam Neeson.

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

Liam Neeson.

Not sure America at large can handle a vengeance-fueled killing-machine Mr. Rogers, but I'd be in for it.

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, Carl Showalter said:

Not sure America at large can handle a vengeance-fueled killing-machine Mr. Rogers, but I'd be in for it.

One that’s hung like an elephant on top of that. 

JDaveG likes this

3 minutes ago, Carl Showalter said:

Or....

9e92dd8c-1f12-4426-b7ac-131dca1d294a_scr

mdrake34, JDaveG and AF89 like this