Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

31,054 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

the fact that this is a real tweet is still wild to me. 

it's all part of his 4D chess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

can we have the next Democrat debates already...

I'm actually far less interested since Gravel won't be there. The first round was pretty pointless and this one will be more of the same. Biden will look like an imbecile and continue being the top polling candidate because electability or smsht.

Night 1 will be Warren, Buddha Judge and Beto flip flopping on Bernie while Hickenlooper yells at a cloud about socialism and Colorado.

Night 2 looks ridiculously pointless. Gonna be a bunch of people just trying to piggyback on Biden when what really needs to happen is someone make him look like the fool he is. Yang will say like 5 words all night and 4 of them will be "free money for everyone."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Booker was one of the authors of said bill and was one of the main people pushing for its passage with Rand Paul.

That is what a good POTUS can do to make things come together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T-Falcon said:

"I would say our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country," Omar said. "And so if fear was the, the driving force of policies to keep America safe — Americans safe inside of this country — we should be profiling, monitoring, and creating policies to fight the radicalization of white men."

I want you tu replace white with brown or black men and tell me how that quote would be treated on this board

this is an incredible lack of self-awareness, even for you. you're exactly the kind of conservative this answer was crafted for, and the fact that you got offended by it is literally the point

Door Gunner likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's even more amazing is that you genuinely thought john jay was justified in his anti-catholic bigiotry because of centuries-old religious conflict while we're in living memory of being a literal apartheid state but you'll just get outraged at the notion that someone could fear the prevalence of white nationalism today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, achilles return said:

for me, this is really simple. there is a single candidate that our oligarchs essentially all despise. that they can bring themselves to accept warren but not sanders is more than enough to tell me who working people should be voting for. 

Yeah, :lol: I'll just say no thanks to that right now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This seems like a timely reminder...

WASHINGTON — The Senate Intelligence Committee concluded Thursday that election systems in all 50 states were targeted by Russia in 2016, largely undetected by the states and federal officials at the time, but at the demand of American intelligence agencies the committee was forced to redact its findings so heavily that key lessons for the 2020 election are blacked out.

The report — the first volume of several to be released from the committee’s investigation into Russia’s 2016 election interference — came just 24 hours after the former special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, warned that Russia was moving again to interfere “as we sit here.”

It also landed hours after Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader, personally stepped forward to block consideration of a package of election security bills.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 4:57 PM, T-Falcon said:

Why would early Americans have a healthy  fear if Catholicism in the 1700 and 1800s? Think it was just religious bigotry? Lol

On 7/10/2019 at 5:27 PM, T-Falcon said:

In the 1700s? It absolutely was understandable coming off the heels of the havoc it wrecked on both nations and people in the preceeding years. 

i'd love for worzone to explain why john jay's fear of catholicism is more justified than omar's "fear" of radical white supremacist terror.

 

Door Gunner likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, achilles return said:

this is an incredible lack of self-awareness, even for you. you're exactly the kind of conservative this answer was crafted for, and the fact that you got offended by it is literally the point

I didnt get offended.  I was simply calling out racist rhetoric.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

can we have the next Democrat debates already...

Why? It's a foregone conclusion at this point. Oh you mean for entertainment or 2024 possibly? Okay then, enjoy your debates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it interesting the Dems are so worried about election security now when they new the Russians were meddling in 2016, but they did nothing about it because you know, Hillary was going to win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

I didnt get offended.  I was simply calling out racist rhetoric.  

rather, you're smearing a black muslim congresswomen because you're either unwilling or unable to understand that the basis for omar's answer was to literally turn your entire "dangers of islam" gimmick on it's head. that you find it racist should probably cause a bit more self-reflection than you seem to have the capacity for. 

Door Gunner likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, achilles return said:

rather, you're smearing a black muslim congresswomen because you're either unwilling or unable to understand that the basis for omar's answer was to literally turn your entire "dangers of islam" gimmick on it's head. that you find it racist should probably cause a bit more self-reflection than you seem to have the capacity for. 

:munch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I find it interesting the Dems are so worried about election security now when they new the Russians were meddling in 2016, but they did nothing about it because you know, Hillary was going to win. 

How many millions of illegal immigrants and dead people will have casted votes if Trump loses? 

giphy.gif

AF89 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Carter said:

How many millions of illegal immigrants and dead people will have casted votes if Trump loses? 

giphy.gif

check sputnik.ru

I'm sure they have the projections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

 

This is why I can't stomach any NFL programming that isn't an actual game. I know it's completely subjective and meaningless, but Ryan puts up similar numbers to his MVP season and he drops 40 places? 

They may as well be pulling names from a hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

This is why I can't stomach any NFL programming that isn't an actual game. I know it's completely subjective and meaningless, but Ryan puts up similar numbers to his MVP season and he drops 40 places? 

They may as well be pulling names from a hat.

it's only a game bro

 

*puts on tea's flame suit*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now