Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,290 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

2. Gives me cancer 

I said it three years ago and I’ll say it again - GAfan should be an official Democratic Party functionary. You usually have to pay people to promote the crappy neoliberal establishment policies that he gladly and genuinely espouses for free.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

1 hour ago, Red&Black said:

It's a valid question since every single Democrat candidate supports late term abortion, right up to the moment of birth. 

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/california-couple-kill-their-baby-in-the-hospital-right-after-its-born--question/84491808/

All you reactionaries do is lie.  When you aren't lying you are railing against the false reality that has been constructed inside your mind, based on the lie. You guys are pathetic/insane.

3 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

It may be boring but it is much more important to the American people than whether Trump is or isn't a media genius and more productive than any discussion with WFW. 

I think it's important to talk about whether or not Trump knows what he's doing because we'll never escape Trump **** otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

M4A would cover that.

Depends on what stage it was. Stage 3/4 and you would get painkillers to make you comfortable.  No room in the budget to tackle advanced cancers.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

I think it's important to talk about whether or not Trump knows what he's doing because we'll never escape Trump **** otherwise.

Trump won't survive a recession, and Warren is already sounding the alarm on that. 

14 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

It may be boring but it is much more important to the American people than whether Trump is or isn't a media genius and more productive than any discussion with WFW. 

Important if your opinion was good healthcare policy, but most of us know it isn't.

And your last sentence is a blatant lie (blasphemy) don't throw your boring posting failures on me.

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Trump won't survive a recession, and Warren is already sounding the alarm on that. 

Praying for a recession to own the GOP...That's shameful

You guys made wfw melt down.  I wouldn't worry about it, though.  He politicizes dead children, so you shouldnt worry about his feelings.

Advanced issues found

9 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I said it three years ago and I’ll say it again - GAfan should be an official Democratic Party functionary. You usually have to pay people to promote the crappy neoliberal establishment policies that he gladly and genuinely espouses for free.

How is Medicare for America crappy? It saves more money than M4All and is universal. It is also more popular than M4All. 

I only promote good policies. I was one of the first to promote guarantee jobs, which is now in the GND. M4A is bad policy and politics like the ACA was. 

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Praying for a recession to own the GOP...That's shameful

I am not. I am just saying Warren is sounding the alarm and there is evidence building that we are headed towards a downturn. 

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Didn't BuzzFeed leak/print the faux Dossier? 

What do we want? Comprehensive Immigration Reform, when do we want it? Now.

1 minute ago, GEORGIAfan said:

How is Medicare for America crappy? It saves more money than M4All and is universal. It is also more popular than M4All. 

I only promote good policies. I was one of the first to promote guarantee jobs, which is now in the GND. M4A is bad policy and politics like the ACA was. 

Employment based health insurance is a stupid idea in both theory and practice, and I want to see the concept destroyed. 

And I’m just saying, you’re a 20-something person of color, slavishly devoted to incrementalism, virtually devoid of any semblance of idealism. You should be getting six figures from the DNC or Third Way or CAP. ;)

6 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I am not. I am just saying Warren is sounding the alarm and there is evidence building that we are headed towards a downturn. 

I'm not taking my economy trends fo EW. 

I remember when Trump won and many economists said there would be catastrophic economy collapse. I'm feeling good about it.

22 minutes ago, Serge said:

Maybe Trump’s actual, actual motive is to cause you and I to waste our obviously brilliant brains arguing about this rather than uniting to help bring him down.

Door Gunner likes this

5 minutes ago, Carl Showalter said:

Maybe Trump’s actual, actual motive is to cause you and I to waste our obviously brilliant brains arguing about this rather than uniting to help bring him down.

That's why I want to argue about his real intentions instead of arguing about why Pelosi sympathizes with racists.

3 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Employment based health insurance is a stupid idea in both theory and practice, and I want to see the concept destroyed. 

And I’m just saying, you’re a 20-something person of color, slavishly devoted to incrementalism, virtually devoid of any semblance of idealism. You should be getting six figures from the DNC or Third Way or CAP. ;)

Abolishing ICE is incrementalism?  Guaranteed Jobs is incrementalism? Codetermination is incrementalism?  

Supporting bad policies doesn't make you idealistic.

Medicare for America ends our reliance on ESI to cover most people. I jumped on support for a Robust unified government program after reading the article on Americare, which was found at the to lead to single payer healthcare.

americare_coverage.jpg

I don't support it because it is incremental, I just roasted Bidencare in the other thread. I support it because it will give us universal affordable healthcare with maximum buy in from voters.  Ro Khanna is even a cosponsor. 

One of the black lady Bernie Bros I follow on twitter referenced a recent poll showing that Warren was only at 3% with black women. Black women are the backbone of the Democratic electorate. How does Warren plan to win votes in the southern state primaries?