Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

25,919 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, meme, text that says 'AMERICANS DONT DISLIKE THESE DINGBATS BECAUSE WE ARE RACIST TOWARDS "WOMEN OF COLOR" WE DISLIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE DISRESPECTFUL, HATEFUL AND ANTI-AMERICAN LUNATICS'

Trump is making these radical crazies the face of the Democratic party even over their presidential candidates.

Well played Mr. President.  Well played.

These three have always been the "squad" people complain about. How did that 4th person get included... don't even know her name.

2 minutes ago, Doozer said:

These three have always been the "squad" people complain about. How did that 4th person get included... don't even know her name.

According to the body language expert Omar is the ring leader.

3 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Body language expert? God I hate our politics.

HolyMoses and mdrake34 like this

3 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

:lol::lol::lol:

I’m going to actually recommend everybody watch the first 40 seconds of that video so that we can all point and laugh at the stupid **** SB finds on the internet.  

HolyMoses likes this

Why are conservatives so obsessed with body language and reading way too much into it? Is it their replacement for phrenology or something?

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

Body language expert? God I hate our politics.

I mean, SB openly admitted that he is just here to **** in his hand and throw it on the boards.  That video’s just a continuation of that.

HolyMoses, mdrake34 and The Branch like this

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

I mean, SB openly admitted that he is just here to **** in his hand and throw it on the boards.  That video’s just a continuation of that.

I've always had a pretty good understanding of what SB's driving at, but I am still overwhelmed with broad cynicism from time to time.

Leon Troutsky likes this

4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I bet your suggested videos are scary as ****. 

Only in your head.  Here you go:

uBexJsm.png

Been on a little metal nostalgia kick recently.  Oh the first video, the guys from "Lost in Vegas" are great.

48 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Getting back to Atl from Hilton Head Island I came away with an interesting fact. They have no crime. The many communities all have manned guard entry points and roving patrols. Their local tv news channels report on crime happening in Georgia. Their local newspaper has nothing but cheerful articles. There is a website 'CrimeReports.Com' where I verified the no crime issue. I'm moving there as soon as I can sell my house. Homes there too are priced very reasonable. For less than $400K you can get a stunning home on a golf course. If you are wealthy like @WhenFalconsWin :wiggle: you can get oceanfront from $750K upwards to 3 Mil and that's for a private home not a condo. B)

Yeah it’s really rough where you live now. Stay safe out there.

4 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Only in your head.  Here you go:

uBexJsm.png

Been on a little metal nostalgia kick recently.  Oh the first video, the guys from "Lost in Vegas" are great.

Trump's head is photoshopped on the naked Nirvana baby. You got me.

Smells like Trump spirit? Yeah......

HolyMoses likes this

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Trump's head is photoshopped on the naked Nirvana baby. You got me.

Smells like Trump spirit? Yeah......

You've never heard those?  Pretty good editing.  There are a few of them.

Here's the playlist:

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

George Wallace the Democrat.  The party of slavery and segregation.  

Why are y'all using terms and phrases Democrats, the party of slavery and segregation, used?

lostone and Statick like this

2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Doesn't say anything about them being reusable.

You can probably get reusable steel straws at a lower cost than this.

Stainless!! OKGD Wholesale Set of 20 Stainless Steel Straws Ultra Long 10.5 Inch Drinking Metal Straws Reusable Drinking Straws for 20 30 OZ (10 Straight|10for less than $10.

@Carter @Jpowers

http://dlvr.it/R8qVt6

And the story has already changed this is why I said im sceptical.

Sparkes told the TV station that he is Cuban, a life-long Democrat, and that he believes Thomas is making her claims "for political purposes."

"This woman is playing the victim for political purposes because she is a state legislator," Sparkes said. "I'm a Democrat and will vote Democrat for the rest of my life, so call me whatever you want to believe. For her political purposes, make it black, white, brown, whatever. It is untrue."

Thomas later slightly changed her statement, saying: "I don't want to say he said 'go back to your country' or 'go back to where you came from,' but he was making those types of references is what I remember."

SpongeDad likes this

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Hitler owned a dog.

What does that say about dog people?

Just now, T-Falcon said:

@Carter @Jpowers

http://dlvr.it/R8qVt6

And the story has already changed this is why I said im sceptical.

Sparkes told the TV station that he is Cuban, a life-long Democrat, and that he believes Thomas is making her claims "for political purposes."

"This woman is playing the victim for political purposes because she is a state legislator," Sparkes said. "I'm a Democrat and will vote Democrat for the rest of my life, so call me whatever you want to believe. For her political purposes, make it black, white, brown, whatever. It is untrue."

Thomas later slightly changed her statement, saying: "I don't want to say he said 'go back to your country' or 'go back to where you came from,' but he was making those types of references is what I remember."

Jussie Smollet 2.0!

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Never use a straw at a restaurant and and I take the lid off my fast food drinks unless I'm forced to eat while driving (which you probably shouldn't do anyway).

Honestly the straw kills some of the taste for me.

You really shouldnt drink straight from the cup at restuarants.

Edited by T-Falcon

2 minutes ago, Doozer said:

Hitler owned a dog.

What does that say about dog people?

Hitler also complained about how foreign aliens were polluting and ruining Germany.

Probably his dog that told him that though.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this