Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,990 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

@JDaveG, I also agree with your view about Mueller being very selective in answering questions versus “I can’t get into that”.  And it’s not one-sided at all.  It’s really bizarre.  He’s dodging questions from both sides, but not in any consistent way.

I think he didn't want to do this at all, didn't really prepare well, and is skating.

That's the best explanation I can come up with this morning.  Because he's basically frustrating everyone.

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

lmao no you won’t. 

I’m not watching a second of that **** show. 

Since you are not watching I thought I'd update you.

The Guardian

Mueller: Yes, Trump could be charged after leaving office

Mueller replied to a question from Representative Ken Buck, a Republican from Colorado, that Trump could be charged with Obstruction after he leaves office.

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Since you are not watching I thought I'd update you.

The Guardian

Mueller: Yes, Trump could be charged after leaving office

Mueller replied to a question from Representative Ken Buck, a Republican from Colorado, that Trump could be charged with Obstruction after he leaves office.

Wow sir ,,, Drumpf has successfully been #Resisted!!!1

1 hour ago, Statick said:

I totally get the feeling he doesn't want to deal with this **** today.

I was JUST thinking he was saying to himself I will be glad when this $hit will be over! :lol:

19 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I think he didn't want to do this at all, didn't really prepare well, and is skating.

That's the best explanation I can come up with this morning.  Because he's basically frustrating everyone.

I knew he wouldn’t answer much. Was hoping folks would stay to the script and ask questions they already knew were answered in the report. 

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

There's a handful here who will still repeat Trump's claim.  What the report said, what Mueller said, none of it was every going to matter to 35% of the country and the GOP-controlled senate.  This has all been a fool's errand.

Said by me (WFW) over the last two years, How come I put this together so fast and "Congress, and SC" are looking like buffoons?

Oh yeah, partisan hackery.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Said by me (WFW) over the last two years, How come I put this together so fast and "Congress, and SC" are looking like buffoons?

Oh yeah, partisan hackery.

Don't you have some more murdered infants' graves to drag your bare *** over to score political points for your team? 

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Don't you have some more murdered infants' graves to drag your bare *** over to score political points for your team? 

If he doesn’t, I am sure Legendary does! 

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Unfortunately, this she-it show today won't be enough to force the Lemming hackery both Dem base/Congress to call for impeachment.

Let's see, WFW is only 2 years ahead of this farce. It's time the GOP starts paying me a consulting retainer 

No, I don't feel sorry for how bad Mueller looks today.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Because Trump always had a plan for getting out from under the inevitable, warranted investigation into Russian interference, and you were on Trump's side since he was nominated. Pure luck separates you from Big_Dog.

JFC, this is just stupid now. 

Mueller said other constitutional processes are necessary to formally accuse the President of wrong doing. 

Question:  What are those other constitutional processes?

Mueller:  I”m not going to answer.

Mueller said that drawing a conclusion about criminal behavior could interfere with other constitutional processes.

Question:  That other constitutional process is impeachment, right?

Mueller:  I’m not going to comment on that.

I mean...it’s obvious he came here with the intention of not uttering the word “impeachment”.  Why da fuq can’t he just say it?  

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

And are those homes located in desirable areas to live? Building a bunch of homes in Kansas does nothing for the housing market of NYC, Seattle, LA, etc. 

Here’s an interesting question...

The Attorney General (Barr) made the determination that there was no obstruction of justice.  Does that prevent a future Attorney General from prosecuting Trump when he leaves office?  IOW, did Barr not only try to provide political cover for Trump, but did he also try to protect Trump from future prosecution after he leaves office?

Also, I'm pretty sure Sanders is referring to when he was mayor of Burlington and developers attempted to do what he was describing there. He blocked that and instead turned that area into a mixed used district.