Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

24,586 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

I mean, your and doozer’s entire online personas are based upon randomly inserting yourselves into conversations and making provocative and/or hyperbolic statements to get a rise out of hysterical liberals. Every post is a “Modest Proposal,” except not funny or clever. 

 

13 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

The left has been calling everyone and everything y the y they disagree with racist for so long, they have not only pulled the teeth out of any legitimate claim of racism, but they are incapable mounting a reasonable response to a genuinely gross statement by the President.  ‘Racism, it’s what plants want’

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Why is he calling them out as not legitimately American? 

To make Ilhan Omar the face of the Democratic Party. 

Serge likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

I think alot of them felt marginalized and felt the government under Obama was against them and their faith and the constitution and they were called racist any time they criticized anything Obama did and they were angry and along came a guy (who in no way shares their values,  lifestyle, or religion) and he saw that anger and fed it and repeated what they were saying and built a coalition of angry people and a coalition like that needs to stay angry to be effective, cohesive,  and energized.  

The media has given him every tool needed to do just that.  

It's almost as if they were brainwashed for 8 years and then given their savior on a Silver Platter.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

Those rumors are complete bull  ****, but they served their purpose to have you mention them. 

Exactly.  Trump is big city mayoral politics goes to Washington.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

Not mindless.  Just consistent.  Do you want the people who hate trump t reaffirm their trump hatred or do you want to influence people who would vote for trump.  Because calling him racist will do the former an s not the latter.  

No doubt the Mexican judge statement was racist.   

He was definitely generalizing the group of whom Ilhan Omar is the apparent leader.  I definitely think the statement was racially insensitive but more a shot at Omar as a Naturalized citizen to bring her to larger natio al scrutiny.  

Now she can be a heel for him.   She’s Somali born, rumors she married her brother, she’s been accused of anti-semetism.  Ya Trump is a dirty politician.  I don’t like him.  He’s only called out in racism because he is a republican and that was a dynamic that helped him win in 2016.  You can’t wash it off. 

I've never bought the argument that overt racism helps Trump's reelection.  He's hoping to overperform in just enough white rural areas to squeak out another win, hoping that overperforming will offset the losses among Republican and Independents, especially women.  There are very few people who voted for Clinton who are now looking around going, "y'know, that Trump guy shares my values.  

And there are tons of people who voted for Trump who have been so turned off by the racism and pettiness and unpresidential behavior that they won't vote for him again. 

And remember that he can only afford to lose about 80,000 votes across three states in order to win reelection.  Do you think that his behavior has increased the number of voters in MI, WI, and PA who plan to vote for him in 2020, especially since Clinton isn't going to be the candidate?

I don't buy it.  Sounds to me like people trying to soft-peddle actual racism from the President of the United States by pretending it's all some kind of secret political judo 4D chess.  

The only thing Trump has going for him now is the economy.  That's it.  On virtually every other front -- favorability, trustworthiness, leadership, specific policies -- his numbers are underwater.  And all he's done so far is distract the public away from his one strength and keep reminding Republican women and Independents why they don't like him (including many who voted for him).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpongeDad said:

Last I checked, this is an open forum. 

And jumping into a very pointed discussion that is specifically aimed at one posters statements with a general response is still a dumb *** idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omarosa said the chant was actually preplanned by Trump's rally coordinators, according to Omarosa, Trump's team  put sections leaders in the crowd to chant and get the rest of the people to chant too. This is ****ing evidence

 

*takes off boomer hat*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Last I checked, this is an open forum. 

Yeah, we are all free to White Knight for other men

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jpowers said:

And jumping into a very pointed discussion that is specifically aimed at one posters statements with a general response is still a dumb *** idea.

Did your SNAP benefits get delayed? you sound pissy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

And jumping into a very pointed discussion that is specifically aimed at one posters statements with a general response is still a dumb *** idea.

I apologize @Jpowers, I see exactly what you mean now.... 

3 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Yeah, we are all free to White Knight for other men

 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I've never bought the argument that overt racism helps Trump's reelection.  He's hoping to overperform in just enough white rural areas to squeak out another win, hoping that overperforming will offset the losses among Republican and Independents, especially women.  There are very few people who voted for Clinton who are now looking around going, "y'know, that Trump guy shares my values.  

And there are tons of people who voted for Trump who have been so turned off by the racism and pettiness and unpresidential behavior that they won't vote for him again. 

And remember that he can only afford to lose about 80,000 votes across three states in order to win reelection.  Do you think that his behavior has increased the number of voters in MI, WI, and PA who plan to vote for him in 2020, especially since Clinton isn't going to be the candidate?

I don't buy it.  Sounds to me like people trying to soft-peddle actual racism from the President of the United States by pretending it's all some kind of secret political judo 4D chess.  

The only thing Trump has going for him now is the economy.  That's it.  On virtually every other front -- favorability, trustworthiness, leadership, specific policies -- his numbers are underwater.  And all he's done so far is distract the public away from his one strength and keep reminding Republican women and Independents why they don't like him (including many who voted for him).

 

On 7/17/2019 at 2:51 PM, Serge said:

 

@Leon Troutsky the people that thought it was pure stupidity with no underlying strategy are also the people that wanted to tally up the final score the day after he tweeted. We've only just begun with this ****.

A lot of people on the left aren't even going to look for whether this is hurting the Democrats. They're united against Trump, that's as united as they need to be to beat him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

To make Ilhan Omar the face of the Democratic Party. 

Ironically he's doing **** right along the same lines as birtherism, but liberals aren't calling him on that because it acknowledges a strategy. Instead they've got to beat it into the ground that he said something racist, which his followers can dismiss more easily for being like everything else Trump says. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

borrowafeeling.jpg

Dale, Boomhauer, Bill Dauterive, Hank would go back and forth on it.

AF89 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serge said:

Dale, Boomhauer, Bill Dauterive, Hank would go back and forth on it.

lol that you think Dale would vote :ninja:

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AF89 said:

He'd be a mod on 4chan tho (or maybe Joseph would)

Ironically posting about cucks

Serge likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now