Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

41,264 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The Gubernor Ralph Northam Option

A young couple strangled their newborn to death in a California hospital just hours after the birth, saying they had never wanted him, according to authorities.

Police in Oxnard say they were called to St. John’s Medical Center on Friday morning because of a newborn “in critical condition with suspicious injuries.”

“Despite the efforts of the medical team, the infant succumbed to his injuries,” police said in a news release.

Mom Andrea Torralba, 20, and dad David Villa, 21, had first raised the alarm, but medics determined that they “strangled the victim until he was unconscious,” according to the police.

Once questioned, they told detectives that they did not want the baby, Sgt. Brandon Ordelheide said.

Torralba and Villa were arrested for investigation of assault on a child resulting in death, a felony, and are being held on $1 million bail each.

That's not an abortion.  

17 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

But you do agree it looks like HM at a glance. 

If I ever see HM out in public, I'm sneaking up behind him and pinching his ***. I swear to you. Then I'll let him know it's me before he kicks my ***.

He's an Assidic jew?

7 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Guys, like I said many times before, you're missing out at Goodwill..

Got my eye on this bowflex I saw in the window of the Goodwill near the Mellow Mushroom down on Shallowford Rd

SpongeDad likes this

2 minutes ago, Boner said:

That's not an abortion.  

Pure ******* bad faith.  Northam gave those inflammatory remarks to make folks forget about the yearbook scandal, and never offered any follow up or clarification.  And for wfw to link that to a pair of low lives, who murdered their infant without the knowledge or assistance of any doctors (according to wfw's own link), is the most disingenuous kind of equivocation. 

4 minutes ago, Boner said:

That's not an abortion.  

Noooooo, what part of infanticide do you not understand? You didn't watch the video did you?

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Pure ******* bad faith.  Northam gave those inflammatory remarks to make folks forget about the yearbook scandal, and never offered any follow up or clarification.  And for wfw to link that to a pair of low lives, who murdered their infant without the knowledge or assistance of any doctors (according to wfw's own link), is the most disingenuous kind of equivocation. 

Northam illustrates infanticide in the video. The couple did infanticide. They just took the Northam option, end of story.

These horrible politicians rhetoric and the people that follow them.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Northam illustrates infanticide in the video. The couple did infanticide. They just took the Northam option, end of story.

These horrible politicians rhetoric and the people that follow them.

Northam is in Virginia, this couple was in California.  Prove they watched the Northam clip. 

Oh, right, you can't.  You just want to step on the fresh grave of an infant murdered by his parents, who doctors tried to save, to get a first down for your political college football team.

******* disgusting. 

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Noooooo, what part of infanticide do you not understand? You didn't watch the video did you?

I know WFW won't pay attention since his brain is mush. This is mostly for everyone else.

What Northam described is what happens when a birth defect is detected and the woman opts for the live birth option instead of the abortion. If the newborn dies then the doctors resuscitate it before asking what the parents want to do, which more often then not is 'pull the plug.'

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Northam is in Virginia, this couple was in California.  Prove they watched the Northam clip. 

Oh, right, you can't.  You just want to step on the fresh grave of an infant murdered by his parents, who doctors tried to save, to get a first down for your political college football team.

******* disgusting. 

Northam supported this bill, I said the Northam option. Apparently they knew this or they got it from somewhere, Ralph should not support such things as infanticide bills. 

Yes, the California couple is/was disgusting.

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I know WFW won't pay attention since his brain is mush. This is mostly for everyone else.

What Northam described is what happens when a birth defect is detected and the woman opts for the live birth option instead of the abortion. If the newborn dies then the doctors resuscitate it before asking what the parents want to do, which more often then not is 'pull the plug.'

That's what he claimed after getting called out on it. It wasn't in that radio interview. He tried to cyavhimself after the fact.

This is what he was supporting:

Why would anyone support the blackface hood wearing gubernor for this or anything else in Virginia?

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I think WFW knows exactly what was being described, but he needs to score points for his team so he chooses to perpetuate the lie that doctors and nurses are murdering infants after they are born. 

Most of the lies told here barely warrant a shrug from me, but this one in particular really bugs me. 

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Northam supported this bill, I said the Northam option. Apparently they knew this or they got it from somewhere, Ralph should not support such things as infanticide bills. 

Yes, the California couple is/was disgusting.

"Julie Carey: … There was a very contentious committee hearing yesterday when Fairfax County Delegate Kathy Tran made her case for lifting restrictions on third-trimester abortions, as well as other restrictions now in place. And she was pressed by a Republican delegate about whether her bill would permit an abortion even as a woman is, essentially, dilating, ready to give birth. And she answered that it would permit an abortion at that stage of labor. Do you support her measure? And explain her answer.

Ralph Northam: You know, I wasn’t there, Julie, and I certainly can’t speak for Delegate Tran, but I would tell you — one, the first thing I would say is this is why decisions such as this should be made by [healthcare] providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved. There are — you know when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So I think this was really blown out of proportion …"

wfw is trying to link that, which is certainly morally objectionable, to a couple strangling a newborn infant simply because they didn't want it, and the doctors tried to save the baby. 

Just an awful, awful human being. And, again, Northam refused to resign when he absolutely should have because wfw's cult leader made it so that no politician will ever resign again, and will instead just wait for the next news cycle.

I'm not discussing this any further.

HolyMoses and AF89 like this

12 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

This would be nice. My only caveat would be that Sanders should head the ticket. I say that not because he's my preferred candidate but because I just think he'd do a much better job at dealing with Trump at debates than Warren, who has already fallen into his traps before.

Make it an equal power ticket. Be as public as possible that they're basically 1a/1b... Just have the cantankerous old man who can't get off message to save his life go against the sundowning gish gallop.

source.gif

Sorry, but I told you Bernie should have played king/queen maker. 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I thought WFW once bragged about being pro choice or am I confused?

He's bragged multiple times about it, but to score points with his conservative buddies here he uses a lot of pro life talking points.

AF89 likes this

Just now, GEORGIAfan said:

source.gif

Sorry, but I told you Bernie should have played king/queen maker. 

Alright. He'll get a different VP then.

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

"Julie Carey: … There was a very contentious committee hearing yesterday when Fairfax County Delegate Kathy Tran made her case for lifting restrictions on third-trimester abortions, as well as other restrictions now in place. And she was pressed by a Republican delegate about whether her bill would permit an abortion even as a woman is, essentially, dilating, ready to give birth. And she answered that it would permit an abortion at that stage of labor. Do you support her measure? And explain her answer.

Ralph Northam: You know, I wasn’t there, Julie, and I certainly can’t speak for Delegate Tran, but I would tell you — one, the first thing I would say is this is why decisions such as this should be made by [healthcare] providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved. There are — you know when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So I think this was really blown out of proportion …"

wfw is trying to link that, which is certainly morally objectionable, to a couple strangling a newborn infant simply because they didn't want it, and the doctors tried to save the baby. 

Just an awful, awful human being. And, again, Northam refused to resign when he absolutely should have because wfw's cult leader made it so that no politician will ever resign again, and will instead just wait for the next news cycle.

I'm not discussing this any further.

We agree on a couple of points here, but obviously not all.

Having some politicians support bills that include infanticide sets a bad precedent, even for newborn murderous couples as far away as California that think such things "seem" acceptable rather directly/indirectly by some politicians.

Horrible and disgusting