Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,846 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

She said she feared for her life. Have you seen the pic of her standing beside the man she was "scared" of? 

She pretty much agrees that he called her a lazy btch.........instead of "going back" somewhere. Basically she's a lying btch using this week's CNN headlines for national attention. And he's another dumb *** that worries about what other people are doing, just like the lemonade stand woman, bbq park woman. etc....

I wouldn't support either of these people that lie and worry about other people's business...take that and my robe to heart.

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Definitely using the trick I learned to block the meme's steve spammed on the terrible gifs big dog posts

He's old and we just have to placate him.

17 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Quantum mechanics strongly suggest a central universal consciousness (along with information of a wave function) being the only two things that lay the groundwork for 3 dimensional reality.

12 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The move comes weeks after Weiner was seen lunching with a young brunette at a Wall Street brunch spot

1) You'd think after everything he's been through he wouldn't be walking around city streets carrying  his big stick for everyone to see.

2) Looks like he was don some prison cell pushups.  Decent guns for a skinny 54 y/o.

We need to get rid of the NCAA tbqh

Can't decide if that place needs stripper polls or bowling balls.  

mdrake34 likes this

35 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He's old and we just have to placate him.

At least I have a reasonable excuse. Yours is just plain 'dumb***' . ;)

Just now, Big_Dog said:

At least I have a reasonable excuse. Yours is just plain 'dumb***' . ;)

Remember, we're placating you so goes this post...:slick:

This would be nice. My only caveat would be that Sanders should head the ticket. I say that not because he's my preferred candidate but because I just think he'd do a much better job at dealing with Trump at debates than Warren, who has already fallen into his traps before.

Make it an equal power ticket. Be as public as possible that they're basically 1a/1b... Just have the cantankerous old man who can't get off message to save his life go against the sundowning gish gallop.

Because if there is one thing Ralph Nader knows how to do, it's to make sure a Republican Presidential candidate is defeated.  

20 minutes ago, achilles return said:

sportscenter had a college football segment this morning and my god do i now crave football season.

Right around the corner. :slick:

5 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

The move comes weeks after Weiner was seen lunching with a young brunette at a Wall Street brunch spot

1) You'd think after everything he's been through he wouldn't be walking around city streets carrying  his big stick for everyone to see.

2) Looks like he was don some prison cell pushups.  Decent guns for a skinny 54 y/o.

You and him kinda look alike from a distance :ninja:

JDaveG and HolyMoses like this

43 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

For me it's probably either John Ames or the guy from the end of the first season of Cowboy Bebop.

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

You and him kinda look alike from a distance :ninja:

Yeah . . . that's gonna happen with early/mid '50's skinnyish Jewish guys with short curly hair.

Hopefully, I look a little less like Screech than he does.  

falconsd56, SpongeDad, AF89 and 2 others like this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Trying to say all Jews look alike? 'Cism.

But you do agree it looks like HM at a glance. 

If I ever see HM out in public, I'm sneaking up behind him and pinching his ***. I swear to you. Then I'll let him know it's me before he kicks my ***.

JDaveG and HolyMoses like this

2 hours ago, Doozer said:

Because the best advice comes from film makers.

What does Kanye think?

I'm not interested. Google it if you are.

1 minute ago, HolyMoses said:

Yeah . . . that's gonna happen with early/mid '50's skinnyish Jewish guys with short curly hair.

Hopefully, I look a little less like Screech than he does.  

Just now, SpongeDad said:

But you do agree it looks like HM at a glance. 

If I ever see HM out in public, I'm sneaking up behind him and pinching his ***. I swear to you. Then I'll let him know it's me before he kicks my ***.

Similar athletic builds, but HM is definitely less Screech-ish. 

HolyMoses, SpongeDad, AF89 and 1 other like this

Guys, like I said many times before, you're missing out at Goodwill..

TAMPA, Fla. (FOX 13) - A Tampa Bay Bucs fan made a lucky discovery at a Goodwill store as he sorted through a stack of team gear, appearing to have belonged to former Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter.

Mike Allen said he went to the store on W. Hillsborough Avenue Thursday looking for one thing and couldn't believe what he found.

"Some of the items we found were some of his shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies," Allen said.

Each of the 13 items had an iron-on label with the name "Dirk Koetter" inside, indicating the clothing came from the former coach's closet or locker.

"I couldn't believe that it belonged to the coach," Allen told FOX 13 Friday. "They were actually in the process of bringing some of it out. There was another gentleman who was looking at some of it, who actually handed some of it off to me."

Allen was so excited about his purchases he immediately contacted Drew Garabo's radio show on 102.5 The Bone.

The Bucs fan knows the high-quality gear, some of which also are stamped with an "NFL Equipment" logo, contains some great collectibles.

"To myself and fans, it's more priceless than anything," he said. "I bought a lot of it for myself. I did pick up a few items for my friends who are season ticket holders. So they're big Bucs fans."

Jennifer Fleming, a spokesperson for Goodwill Suncoast, had a fitting reaction to Allen's find.

"I say, 'touchdown for him,'" she said. "This is one turnover from Dirk that the community can actually cheer on because he's doing a good thing by contributing to the community...we have a slogan that says we turn jeans into jobs. We can turn jerseys into jobs as well."

If it was Koetter who donated all the items, Allen is appreciative.

"To see that he took it and took the time to bring it and donate it to a place like Goodwill that takes that money in turn and puts it back into the community, it says a lot of things about him," he said.

FOX 13 contacted the Bucs to try to determine whether the donation was made by Koetter, who was fired last month, or someone else with the organization. A spokesperson has not returned our calls.

The Gubernor Ralph Northam Option

A young couple strangled their newborn to death in a California hospital just hours after the birth, saying they had never wanted him, according to authorities.

Police in Oxnard say they were called to St. John’s Medical Center on Friday morning because of a newborn “in critical condition with suspicious injuries.”

“Despite the efforts of the medical team, the infant succumbed to his injuries,” police said in a news release.

Mom Andrea Torralba, 20, and dad David Villa, 21, had first raised the alarm, but medics determined that they “strangled the victim until he was unconscious,” according to the police.

Once questioned, they told detectives that they did not want the baby, Sgt. Brandon Ordelheide said.

Torralba and Villa were arrested for investigation of assault on a child resulting in death, a felony, and are being held on $1 million bail each.

So that puts Medicare for America at 3 trillion in savings and only costs a max of 4.5 trillion in new taxes AND has 70% support among Americans. Now we just need someone better than Beto as a spokesperson. 

20 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Because if there is one thing Ralph Nader knows how to do, it's to make sure a Republican Presidential candidate is defeated.  

Seems like a Dem establishment problem, too.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this