Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

31,740 posts in this topic

Independent Sen. Angus King (Maine) said he’d “regretted it ever since” joining calls for resignation.

“There’s no excuse for sexual assault,” he added. “But..."

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

i can never tell if they're intentionally full of **** or if they're just really, really dumb. 

15 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

giphy.gif

They only regret not realizing that the rules of the game had changed. Not realizing that Al could have just waited for the news cycle to flip.

AF89 likes this

20 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

They only regret not realizing that the rules of the game had changed. Not realizing that Al could have just waited for the news cycle to flip.

You have to admit that he'd be a powerful "media presence" against Trump. We don't have anyone like that anymore. Especially in the Senate. Maisy Hirono is close...

18 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Well, F**K

****. We need to find a replacement for him. He was a legit backup.

42 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

giphy.gif

If it hadn't have been for Roy Moore saga going on cocurrently I wonder if Franken is still a Senator.

That said it's probably not fair to compare the **** he was accused of to that of Moore or Fairfax I dunno

27 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Well, F**K

GSU Nfl players have been cursed this past year

19 minutes ago, AF89 said:

GSU Nfl players have been cursed this past year

I want you in the bed at a respectable time tonight. 

9 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I want you in the bed at a respectable time tonight. 

Whatever dude. I'm going to go live with Wor and his girlfriend anyway

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Whatever dude. I'm going to go live with Wor and his girlfriend anyway

I deflated the tires on your bike. 

AF89 and JDaveG like this

6 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Anyone who majors in History should not be lecturing anyone.

He should be evaluating his life choices. B)

8 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

One of my favorite follows on twitter is Kevin Kruse. He's a historian that puts the figurative boots to morons like Dinesh D'Souza every time they start lying about historical facts.

His book One Nation Under God should be required reading.

9 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

Nursing home aides don't get paid enough.

Supply and demand, you're paid what they deem an appropriate rate. Whether it is changing light bulbs or taking the robe off WFW back. 

We all know WFW tips well.

8 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

This would be nice. My only caveat would be that Sanders should head the ticket. I say that not because he's my preferred candidate but because I just think he'd do a much better job at dealing with Trump at debates than Warren, who has already fallen into his traps before.

Make it an equal power ticket. Be as public as possible that they're basically 1a/1b... Just have the cantankerous old man who can't get off message to save his life go against the sundowning gish gallop.

Bernie, pay your people you hypocrite.

Sounds like the Trump controlled Justice Dept. is issuing a threat to Mueller before he talks to Congress? Mueller is now a private citizen not under the control of the Justice Dept. so why can't he have the right to freedom speech? Are they worried about something? :ninja:

Axios:

A senior Justice Department official wrote to former Special Counsel Robert Mueller Monday, telling him that his upcoming congressional testimony should "not go beyond" his report on the Russia investigation, Fox News first reported.

Mueller is due to testify before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees from 8:30 a.m. Wednesday. The letter, signed by Associate Deputy Attorney General Bradley Weinsheimer, states that Mueller "must remain within the boundaries of your public report because matters within the scope of your investigation were covered by executive privilege."

28 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Sounds like the Trump controlled Justice Dept. is issuing a threat to Mueller before he talks to Congress? Mueller is now a private citizen not under the control of the Justice Dept. so why can't he have the right to freedom speech? Are they worried about something? :ninja:

Axios:

A senior Justice Department official wrote to former Special Counsel Robert Mueller Monday, telling him that his upcoming congressional testimony should "not go beyond" his report on the Russia investigation, Fox News first reported.

Mueller is due to testify before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees from 8:30 a.m. Wednesday. The letter, signed by Associate Deputy Attorney General Bradley Weinsheimer, states that Mueller "must remain within the boundaries of your public report because matters within the scope of your investigation were covered by executive privilege."

OMG :lol:

It must suck to be old like you

53 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

67157885_10219223004583210_1883925367882776576_n.jpg

Because the best advice comes from film makers.

What does Kanye think?