Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

32,137 posts in this topic

The worst memes I have seen on my Facebook feed today have been several that are trying to vindicate Alex Jones because of Epstein. 

In different memes, Epstein is either a liberal,  a conservative, or a Hollywood bigshot. 

I'm seriously thinking about turning off Facebook. 

19 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Tired of talking about Trump.  Let me liven this place up............

That's how I get in my hot tub. I have "people" remove my robe before I get in.  

Andrews_31 likes this

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

‘Post the worst meme you’ve seen today’ should be a regular segment here.

But then we'd have to go searching for them, and that means we'd have to see them.  I'd rather not see them.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

But then we'd have to go searching for them, and that means we'd have to see them.  I'd rather not see them.

This forum is the main place where I’m exposed to bad memes so it’d be derivative if I’m only the one doing it.

9 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

jve27YN.jpg

I generally avoid the Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today thread, which seems pretty much exactly what you're suggesting.

Billy Ocean and AF89 like this

Republicans WANT people to think that Trump's racism is just his random stupidness, but it's not. According to Omarosa (former Trump aide), Trump's team concocts these racist attacks and racist campaigns for political gain. Trump's team has people in the Trump rally crowds that start the racist chants, and all Trump has to do is to play stupid. But it's all part of the plan. Republicans don't want people to realize the truth, that Trump's whole campaign staff is behind this stuff, probably including Brad Parscale.

16 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

In different memes, Epstein is either a liberal,  a conservative, or a Hollywood bigshot.

:lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Republicans WANT people to think that Trump's racism is just his random stupidness, but it's not. According to Omarosa (former Trump aide), Trump's team concocts these racist attacks and racist campaigns for political gain. Trump's team has people in the Trump rally crowds that start the racist chants, and all Trump has to do is to play stupid. But it's all part of the plan. Republicans don't want people to realize the truth, that Trump's whole campaign staff is behind this stuff, probably including Brad Parscale.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Parscale scares the bejesus out of me.   He is a more intelligent, more sophisticated, more technically savvy version of Carl Rove. Except with less of a soul. 

Just now, HolyMoses said:

Parscale scares the bejesus out of me.   He is a more intelligent, more sophisticated, more technically savvy version of Carl Rove. Except with less of a soul. 

This is probably not the best phrasing by Parscale...

2 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

For the record I never compared Obama to Hitler.  

any politician to Hitler is insulting to the many victims of Nazi Germany.  Just cuz you don't like a politician doesn't mean you can draw a little mustache on them and call them Hitler.   

And I never compared Trump to Hitler. Didn't stop you once from casting a wide net in your references to the Left, did it? Somehow, we're ubiquitous but you're your own man.

yeah right whatever GIF by Women's History Month

6 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I honestly believe Parscale is going to **** when he dies

21 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

jve27YN.jpg

Conservatives gave them the nickname and now they're getting mad how it disrespects the troops.

22 minutes ago, Carl Showalter said:

I generally avoid the Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today thread, which seems pretty much exactly what you're suggesting.

That thread was my baby and it got boomered :( 

But it least they mostly dump them there 

AF89 likes this

3 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Don't remember one rebuke from when people called Obama Hitler.

3 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

For the record I never compared Obama to Hitler.  

Comparing any politician to Hitler is insulting to the many victims of Nazi Germany.  Just cuz you don't like a politician doesn't mean you can draw a little mustache on them and call them Hitler.   

Dawg you literally had a dedicated thread whose main content was you copy/pasting other people copy comparing Obama to Hitler and Stalin. 

I seriously might have first learned about Glen Beck through you all those years ago

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

That thread was my baby and it got boomered :( 

But it least they mostly dump them there 

Ayup, they boomered you good.

Just now, Jpowers said:

Just to add something good to this thread....

Who else could it be in this role besides Tom Hanks?

Jason Mamoa.

(Pretend I'm good with photoshop right now)

falconsd56 and AF89 like this