Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

41,731 posts in this topic

Just now, AF89 said:

*boomer staring at the desktop screen with the Facebook tab open*

"How urban!"

"But, but, but he breathes the same air as Black people. Absolute proof he's not racist!"

Just now, The Legendary SB said:

For them to be the leaders of your party you must be banking that 50% of the population are Marxist radicals.  Good luck with that.

M4A, GND, free college, etc. all poll well so I think we'll do just fine. Just a matter of dragging the corpse that is Dem leadership and moderates.

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

How come only 3 people ever won the award but there's like 5 in the picture?  

I mean...

The very freaking meme was debunked by its own picture

Leon Troutsky likes this

6 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Getting back to Atl from Hilton Head Island I came away with an interesting fact. They have no crime. The many communities all have manned guard entry points and roving patrols. Their local tv news channels report on crime happening in Georgia. Their local newspaper has nothing but cheerful articles. There is a website 'CrimeReports.Com' where I verified the no crime issue. I'm moving there as soon as I can sell my house. Homes there too are priced very reasonable. For less than $400K you can get a stunning home on a golf course. If you are wealthy like @WhenFalconsWin :wiggle: you can get oceanfront from $750K upwards to 3 Mil and that's for a private home not a condo. B)

That sounds cheap and nice. Fortunately for me I have my retirement home on water (fresh) not salt water.

I might check into as some investment property.

Just now, AF89 said:

I mean...

The very freaking meme was bebunked by its own picture

These memes rely on people like SB to be uncritical partisan hacks blindly believing any false claim if it gives them a talking point to spout at “the other side”.  SB plays his role perfectly.

HolyMoses likes this

8 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The left: Our goal is to make these four the leaders of the party.

MAGA: We're going to make these four the faces of your party! Owned!

The curious thing there is that the MAGA guy is stupid for wanting what he logically ought to want if it improves Trump's odds of reelection.

Kinda also makes me curious who else mightve been on that list when the misleading boomer meme wants to specifically make sure you only notice Ali and Rosa Parks. Like did Woody Allen or Roman Polanski or some **** get one?

Leon Troutsky likes this

11 minutes ago, Statick said:

Another scorcher today.

Then we go into a cold snap for the next few days. The weather, you can't live with it and you cannot live without it.

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

If you post Facebook memes then you might as well be a boomer.

That's not even getting into how easily confused he gets or that he sees commies everywhere :ninja:

Leon Troutsky likes this

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

If you're at the point of relying on Facebook memes in a discussion, you may as well just defecate in your own hand and throw it. 

2 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

That's the idea.  ;)

And there you have it.  

mdrake34 likes this

40 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, meme, text that says 'AMERICANS DONT DISLIKE THESE DINGBATS BECAUSE WE ARE RACIST TOWARDS "WOMEN OF COLOR" WE DISLIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE DISRESPECTFUL, HATEFUL AND ANTI-AMERICAN LUNATICS'

Trump is making these radical crazies the face of the Democratic party even over their presidential candidates.

Well played Mr. President.  Well played.

These three have always been the "squad" people complain about. How did that 4th person get included... don't even know her name.

3 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

According to the body language expert Omar is the ring leader.

Body language expert? God I hate our politics.

HolyMoses and mdrake34 like this

3 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

According to the body language expert Omar is the ring leader.

:lol::lol::lol:

I’m going to actually recommend everybody watch the first 40 seconds of that video so that we can all point and laugh at the stupid **** SB finds on the internet.  

HolyMoses likes this

Why are conservatives so obsessed with body language and reading way too much into it? Is it their replacement for phrenology or something?

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

Body language expert? God I hate our politics.

I mean, SB openly admitted that he is just here to **** in his hand and throw it on the boards.  That video’s just a continuation of that.

HolyMoses, The Branch and mdrake34 like this

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

I mean, SB openly admitted that he is just here to **** in his hand and throw it on the boards.  That video’s just a continuation of that.

I've always had a pretty good understanding of what SB's driving at, but I am still overwhelmed with broad cynicism from time to time.

Leon Troutsky likes this

48 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Getting back to Atl from Hilton Head Island I came away with an interesting fact. They have no crime. The many communities all have manned guard entry points and roving patrols. Their local tv news channels report on crime happening in Georgia. Their local newspaper has nothing but cheerful articles. There is a website 'CrimeReports.Com' where I verified the no crime issue. I'm moving there as soon as I can sell my house. Homes there too are priced very reasonable. For less than $400K you can get a stunning home on a golf course. If you are wealthy like @WhenFalconsWin :wiggle: you can get oceanfront from $750K upwards to 3 Mil and that's for a private home not a condo. B)

Yeah it’s really rough where you live now. Stay safe out there.