Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

31,357 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

You still didn't answer the question.

At least I make my beliefs known and will defend them,
instead of hiding behind circular logic and trying to get people I disagree with banned because I can't rationally argue against them on the facts.

You literally just threatened to have Carter banned because he called out your bigotry

The poster who starts whining about instigative behavior and so on is usually the first to go.

Be real dumb to do that if you are on an alt account though. That seems to apply in general. Don't be a ***** or an ******* and you're fine. Definitely don't if you're on an alt.

Carter likes this

7 hours ago, T-Falcon said:

naw ive just seen fake allegations too often. the church that "white racist" burned down was actually a black guy, "white guys" hung up nooses video evidence turned out to show it was black guys who put them up there, seen it happen in workplaces. In the wake of Trumps statements youre going to have people doing this kinda crap again with "Go back" and we pale faces will be seen as evil monsters plastered all over the front page while the retraction a month later is on the last page at the bottom in 2pt font. we've seen a few cases of it happening on here already, but I don't trust a random twitter post with no evidence. 

You understand how weird it is that you are saying "I'm gonna need proof that some other white person said almost verbatim what the President of The United States said before I believe this is a serious issue."

59 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Why so angry tonight @JayOzOne?

?? I'm not angry. Sn4tteRBoxXeR expressed concern that your discourse was a setup to get him banned and I advised him to be wary of continuing the discussion. I would have posted the the same if you had similar concerns. Life is too short to engage in toxic conversation with someone you don't trust. When I get angry, this thread is the last place that I spend my time.

People Who Have Screamed 'Racism' For Decades Wonder Why No One Is Listening To Them About Trump
July 19th, 2019

article-4533-1.jpg

U.S.—Many on the left are extremely concerned with the racist behavior of President Trump, especially with recent remarks telling non-white citizens to “go back” where they came from, and are trying to raise the alarm bells about how harmful that behavior is. The problem is, no one seems to be paying them any attention, despite the fact that they’re very experienced in warning people about racism, since they’ve done it about absolutely everything for decades straight.

https://babylonbee.com/news/people-who-have-screamed-racism-for-decades-wonder-why-no-one-is-listening-to-them-about-trump?fbclid=IwAR0qHoxYoFdnziK6yTZCCMiujMI4X77ak9OwesVGoAWq0cDpbm9Db3uH_o8

The Legendary SB likes this

9 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:
People Who Have Screamed 'Racism' For Decades Wonder Why No One Is Listening To Them About Trump
July 19th, 2019

article-4533-1.jpg

U.S.—Many on the left are extremely concerned with the racist behavior of President Trump, especially with recent remarks telling non-white citizens to “go back” where they came from, and are trying to raise the alarm bells about how harmful that behavior is. The problem is, no one seems to be paying them any attention, despite the fact that they’re very experienced in warning people about racism, since they’ve done it about absolutely everything for decades straight.

How can someone think this is a healthy idea to share, much less, create? Do you want more racism in the world?

5 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

How can someone think this is a healthy idea to share, much less, create? Do you want more racism in the world?

It does seem like the left is a little too willing to declare all Trump support racism when a lot of it is clearly people supporting Trump because he's tearing apart the Democrats, the left and the media. It's like the left can't see that motivation directly no matter how direct people are in describing it.

12 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

That's the thing about fascism. By the time you realize you're caught up in it, its too late.

And unfortunately, those who support Trump are buried up to the neck.

Door Gunner likes this

7 hours ago, Flip Flop said:
July 19th, 2019

article-4533-1.jpg

https://babylonbee.com/news/people-who-have-screamed-racism-for-decades-wonder-why-no-one-is-listening-to-them-about-trump?fbclid=IwAR0qHoxYoFdnziK6yTZCCMiujMI4X77ak9OwesVGoAWq0cDpbm9Db3uH_o8

The boy who cried wolf. Eventually there is a wolf and eventually there is racism. But it's not around every corner. The Dems only have themselves to blame for this. Maybe if they just tried coming up with policy and legislation over identity politics people would take them seriously?

The Legendary SB likes this

18 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

M4Am didn't cause Beto's collapse but he certainly did damage to the argument that M4A is just a phrase people like and they'll gravitate toward a more moderate proposal.

M4A and Beto were 86'd before they even started. Even magazine articles and the fake/scm couldn't save them. 

1 hour ago, Statick said:

That's the thing about fascism. By the time you realize you're caught up in it, its too late.

And unfortunately, those who support Trump are buried up to the neck.

Here’s the thing...I don’t see the fascist ideology in Trump.  I think authoritarianism is far more accurate because Trump DOES act like he can do anything he wants regardless of the laws or Congress.  He absolutely talks about the media and political opponents in exactly the same terms as dictators around the world.  In fact, some of those dictators have adopted Trump’s “fake news” attacks on their own media.

But I don’t see where Trump advocates where citizens are part of an organic state and where citizens’ lives are in service to that centralized government.  That’s the part of fascism that I don’t see in Trump at all.  

39 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The boy who cried wolf.

Trump has told thousands of documented lies...he has cried wolf literally thousands of times...and yet you still believe what he says.

14 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I can give you a link to the Nats announcers if you like you fake commie braves fan. Sick of Frenchy and Byrd? Sure. But Chip?.....

Chip is the best of the bunch but that isn't saying much.

20 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Here’s the thing...I don’t see the fascist ideology in Trump.  I think authoritarianism is far more accurate because Trump DOES act like he can do anything he wants regardless of the laws or Congress.  He absolutely talks about the media and political opponents in exactly the same terms as dictators around the world.  In fact, some of those dictators have adopted Trump’s “fake news” attacks on their own media.

But I don’t see where Trump advocates where citizens are part of an organic state and where citizens’ lives are in service to that centralized government.  That’s the part of fascism that I don’t see in Trump at all.  

I think you're taking the terms a bit too literally. He is the state, for all intents and purposes, and the citizenry is expected to serve his interests, something you can see very clearly at his rallies and is why his supporters will circle the wagons around everything he says and does and will flat out make **** up about what he's accomplishing. You can also see it in the weird articles and 24/7 news clips singing his praises. One in particular that comes to mind was that Geraldo clip from a few days ago that said that Trump was the singular person holding the country together.

Remember that time Schumer shutdown criticism of Facebook within his caucus since his daughter works there and he got significant campaign donations from the company?

mdrake34 likes this