Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

31,385 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

This might be the scandal that finally gets @JDaveG regularly posting again.

Y’all got this, but sure. 

@Andrews_31, basically, it’s like someone trying to apply a tourniquet below the bleeding area. 

Door Gunner likes this

If you hate wasps and love the environment and you hate poisons. Water + Dawn is better than wasp poison spray by far. 

8 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

Every...single...day

Same thing.

It got old 11 years ago.  Now it's just beating a dead horse.  Not even a dead horse, not even a rotting horse.  The dusty bones of an old dead horse.  

It's all they got. They had a failed 8 years we have a successful 2 1/2 + 5 1/2 more coming.

2 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

They let the Liberian one go FMU, and the British one had zero British Citizens

If you scroll down the page really fast, your avatar looks like @clownorg

5 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

You got caught posting fake news, so of course you then lied about me condoning homophobic attacks against Lindsey, which I have never done, and you then took my "low energy" lemming insult and tried to hurl it back at it.  All just bad faith and pure embarrassment on your part. 

Race-baiting, gay shaming which the left does on a regular basis as long as it's not there side.  I stood up for Lindsay but not most of the left on here 

We could go on on day about this, meantime I called for Governor Northam's head and I didn't get much support here.

Of most of you lemmings tried to railroad Trump, Kavanaugh, etc. Notice we never get apologies when I'm proven right.

This is so par for the Lemmings course though, on ABF

^Got to love that combination of revisionist history and "I know you are but what am I?"

That's about as low effort as it gets this side of just posting boomer memes

mdrake34 likes this

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Race-baiting, gay shaming which the left does on a regular basis as long as it's not there side.  I stood up for Lindsay but not most of the left on here 

We could go on on day about this, meantime I called for Governor Northam's head and I didn't get much support here.

Of most of you lemmings tried to railroad Trump, Kavanaugh, etc. Notice we never get apologies when I'm proven right.

You posted fake news. A lie. And you continue saying people here said things they didn’t say or didn’t say something they clearly did, depending on how it suits whatever dumb statement you’re making.

Good job, WFW, you’ve moved on from being the somewhat entertaining village idiot to a complete waste of time.

AF89, lostone, Door Gunner and 1 other like this

17 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Pathetic. Embarrassed for you old man. 

AF89, Carter and lostone like this

14 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Looks awesome

Looks like thier going with a lot of the book material (hunchback Yen, the dinner in which Geralt obtained the rights to Ciri, a lot of the prequel short story arcs)

Still not sure about Henry Cavile as Geralt tho. He almost looks more like what my ideal Rheagar Targaryan would be. Acting will be more important than any of the appearances tho.

Edit: also had bad or practical the monsters look might make or break the series and the trailer kinda steers away from that (with humans being the real monsters or some such)

If I had to guess thier still polishing the cgi

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Just when I thought broadcasting couldn't get any worse with Jeff Francoeur behind the mic, ...............Paul Byrd.

13 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I know for a fact this board laid into Northam and his Lt Gov with 10x as malice as ANYTHING WFW has said about his dear leader so we know thats a lie

I was pretty much the only one to withhold judgement, whether or not he gets reelected is still in question, but he's still kicking... I'm not taking credit here, just saying that look... even when the public is relatively united, politicians nowadays can "weather the storm"

6 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

I was pretty much the only one to withhold judgement, whether or not he gets reelected is still in question, but he's still kicking... I'm not taking credit here, just saying that look... even when the public is relatively united, politicians nowadays can "weather the storm"

Northam is term limited, because VAGovs cannot serve consecutive terms. 

Posted (edited)

That was a nice ending.

Get a ******* closer though.

edit: lmao @ that Donaldson smile

Edited by Psychic Gibbon

33 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

He's still an *******. I think that was 89's point.

46 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Just when I thought broadcasting couldn't get any worse with Jeff Francoeur behind the mic, ...............Paul Byrd.

God said what if Guy Fieri but a former ball player

SpongeDad likes this

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

That was a nice ending.

Get a ******* closer though.

edit: lmao @ that Donaldson smile

The Nats closer makes Luke look like Mariano Rivera