Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

31,140 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Before the “send her back” story gets lost in the news shuffle, imagine this scenario...

An large office with numerous employees working together.  A US citizen born in America whose parents are from Ethiopia, makes a snarky comment.  A white coworker tells her, “go back to Africa” or “go back where you came from.”

The company would fire the guy on the spot.  Because it’s racist and if they didn’t take immediate action they could get sued for civil rights violations.

Trump said something that would literally get anyone else fired on the spot in the private sector because it’s so obviously and indisputably racist.

What does that tell "you"?

That racism is now Okay.

This is not hyperbole.

2 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

The Next Trump Rally and Democrat response Rally

You

Yo yall, I had some vegan food today.  I couldn’t tell the shrimp want real shrimp.  Wtf?!

this girl got great vegan game

Just now, AF89 said:

*me trying to watch the Braves game and cook hamburgers the next few hours humming ♪,savages savages♪ and probably ♪,paint with all the colors of the wind for good measure♪,for good measure <_<

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Yo yall, I had some vegan food today.  I couldn’t tell the shrimp want real shrimp.  Wtf?!

Vegan food is pretty good when someone who knows what they're doing does the cooking.

Unfortunately, I don't. :(

1 minute ago, lostone said:

ive always thought if veganism is so good why do they keep trying to make it like meat. go eat your grass flavored leaves lol

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

giphy.gif

Not even going to click on your video but that ***** already in my head like a virus.

****ing Disney

Wokezone likes this

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

It depends on how quickly they fall off after the early primaries. Having 50+ candidates will make Georgia relevent unless it's pared down to 2 or 3 after the first four or five weeks.

Nah. 3rd debate is going to leave us with at most 10 candidates. If we have more, the 5/6th debate will have double the requirements. DNC is using the debate requirements to force weaker campaigns to shut down faster.  They want a sub 10 person field/debate. 

And unless we get stragglers who don't know they lost already staying( Bernie 2016, HRC 2008), most candidates will drop out after IA/NH/SC decide. Maybe we have two or 3 legitimate candidates after that, but the other two mini Super Tuesdays will likely end it. 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Not even going to click on your video but that ***** already in my head like a virus.

****ing Disney

If you listen to it like Trump is singing it's terrifying and funny at the same time

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

Help me out Drake.  What am I looking for in the circles?

They are playing above the capo 

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

And now I just remembered that dig dig dig song from like the first few minutes :sadwave:

Well dig and dig and dig a diggity dig

2 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

They are playing above the capo 

T, I don't play a guitar,  what does that mean?  Is she faking playing the guitar?

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

T, I don't play a guitar,  what does that mean?  Is she faking playing the guitar?

Everything above it is basically muted. They are not playing

JDaveG likes this

7 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

5 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Everything above it is basically muted. They are not playing

This might be the scandal that finally gets @JDaveG regularly posting again.

SpongeDad, Carter, JDaveG and 5 others like this