Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,294 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, achilles return said:

well i'll try "white knighting" less if you promise to cut out the creepy targeting of woc politicians as your primary political concern. deal?

:lol::lol::lol:  

You remind me of that other far left idiot like yourself saying "all men are a danger to women" :lol: 

 

Seriously, you need a puppy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how many times does this need to play out? you think i'm a white knight and a far-left idiot that hates white people; i think you're a racist creep with incredibly thin skin. i'm sure everyone gets it by now. do we really need to keep doing this every few weeks?

Door Gunner and Statick like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

how many times does this need to play out? you think i'm a white knight and a far-left idiot that hates white people; i think you're a racist creep with incredibly thin skin. i'm sure everyone gets it by now. do we really need to keep doing this every few weeks?

And thus is the limitations of being a keyboard outrage artist; no way to see a person's real life.

Just like the police thinking every citizen is just a criminal waiting to get caught, you think everyone is a racist just waiting to get called out. But hey, it's your online schtick. We all know you don't leave the house and start your finger pointing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Primary is over before the end of March and before GA gets to vote. :argh:

It depends on how quickly they fall off after the early primaries. Having 50+ candidates will make Georgia relevent unless it's pared down to 2 or 3 after the first four or five weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F***ing Dems announcing their strategy for the Mueller testimony, including the specific instances they’re going to focus on in their questions.  

Just STFU, prepare for the testimony, and let the hearing play out.  Don’t announce the strategy and questions the week beforehand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

And thus is the limitations of being a keyboard outrage artist; no way to see a person's real life.

Just like the police thinking every citizen is just a criminal waiting to get caught, you think everyone is a racist just waiting to get called out. But hey, it's your online schtick. We all know you don't leave the house and start your finger pointing.

i can't tell if this is just because you're genuinely dumb, but do you really not understand how everything you just said applies to all of your assumptions about other people on the internet just as well? literally no one here is anything but their words on a screen and whatever else they choose to share.

 

Andrews_31 and Door Gunner like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

F***ing Dems announcing their strategy for the Mueller testimony, including the specific instances they’re going to focus on in their questions.  

Just STFU, prepare for the testimony, and let the hearing play out.  Don’t announce the strategy and questions the week beforehand.

It's almost as if the fix is in, huh? 

Andrews_31 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

F***ing Dems announcing their strategy for the Mueller testimony, including the specific instances they’re going to focus on in their questions.  

Just STFU, prepare for the testimony, and let the hearing play out.  Don’t announce the strategy and questions the week beforehand.

I just saw that ******** myself!  :argh::argh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It's almost as if the fix is in, huh? 

It's as brilliant as having Hicks and Junior give testimony in private. They're so involved in playing the optics game they can't see how foolish they look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, achilles return said:

i can't tell if this is just because you're genuinely dumb, but do you really not understand how everything you just said applies to all of your assumptions about other people on the internet just as well? literally no one here is anything but their words on a screen and whatever else they choose to share.

 

Well my racist *** has to get up at 5am and go pick up a black man that I'm going to force to pay for breakfast before we hit the flea market. And you haven't seen racism until you see us both find something on the table that we both want. We've been doing this racist routine for years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

Correction.  China has been the one defending NK since the 50's.  But to China NK is their red headed step child.  It's not exactly an alliance on equal terms.  

China has actively put sanctions on trade with NK to pressure them into stopping their nuclear and missile programs. They have a very tense relationship actually. China only keeps NK from collapsing because they act as a very effective buffer against the US allies in South Korea and Japan. Not to mention the tensions that exist between all these countries anyway.

China will only aid NK to protect their own border. They don’t want NK to have nukes or effective missiles at all, but they prefer a nuclear NK to a nonexistent one. South Korea, Japan and the US will absolutely fight for that land to unite the Korean Peninsula under a friendly banner.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Carter said:

China has actively put sanctions on trade with NK to pressure them into stopping their nuclear and missile programs. They have a very tense relationship actually. China only keeps NK from collapsing because they act as a very effective buffer against the US allies in South Korea and Japan. Not to mention the tensions that exist between all these countries anyway.

China will only aid NK to protect their own border. They don’t want NK to have nukes or effective missiles at all, but they prefer a nuclear NK to a nonexistent one. South Korea, Japan and the US will absolutely fight for that land to unite the Korean Peninsula under a friendly banner.

China's protection of North Korea begins and ends with their desire to not have American allies directly on their border.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Ugh. Here we go. 

 

There goes the gas prices which were already climbing....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Make it 2 tankers now

 

Whelp there goes the weekend news cycle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before the “send her back” story gets lost in the news shuffle, imagine this scenario...

An large office with numerous employees working together.  A US citizen born in America whose parents are from Ethiopia, makes a snarky comment.  A white coworker tells her, “go back to Africa” or “go back where you came from.”

The company would fire the guy on the spot.  Because it’s racist and if they didn’t take immediate action they could get sued for civil rights violations.

Trump said something that would literally get anyone else fired on the spot in the private sector because it’s so obviously and indisputably racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now