Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,290 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Let's be real (if that's possible here). If Pence posted a pic of her with her eyes closed saying "Mohamad take the wheel", you guys would blow up in here saying it's bigoted as **** (and I would agree).

Must be the one sided "false equivalencies" that Carl is talking about.

Jesus take the wheel is a song. And you don't have to say Mohammed, you could just post a pic and say Jesus take the wheel with her. Jesus is a prophet in Islam. 

1 minute ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Jesus take the wheel is a song. And you don't have to say Mohammed, you could just post a pic and say Jesus take the wheel with her. Jesus is a prophet in Islam. 

The first cultural appropriation lol

Just now, GEORGIAfan said:

I realize that but you're trying to walk around the obvious religious jab (given his history). 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

The white knighting here for AOC and Omar is ridiculous. 

Ok I had to take that down lol

Edited by Sn4tteRBoxXeR
music video

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

The white knighting here for AOC and Omar is ridiculous. 

Maybe, but I'm not an AOC fan behind what they tried to do to Sharice (still salty), but the "go back to where you came from" **** is over the top racist!!!

SpongeDad likes this

20 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Blah, blah, blah, (What) At least we know sb is playing a role what's y'all's excuse?

3 hours ago, Boner said:

Imagine being this awful towards people who risked their lives, and paid dearly, on one of the worst days in American history.  What a ghoul...

I had a guy like that on facebook, work acquaintance, had to block him. He'd go on libertarian rants and literally troll his IRL facebook friend. Feel sorry for his wife to be Frank. And any other close family of his.

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

And Trump's leadership took out ISIS.

She should be thanking him.

If she won't I will.

Thank you Mr. President for taking out ISIS!

You'd bear his children if he asked, wouldn't you?

And Trump's leadership took out ISIS.

She should be thanking him.

If she won't I will.

Thank you Mr. President for taking out ISIS!

Steven must be an active participant of r/TheDonald

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

Let's be real (if that's possible here). If Pence posted a pic of her with her eyes closed saying "Mohamad take the wheel", you guys would blow up in here saying it's bigoted as **** (and I would agree).

Look, you won't find me defending Ilhan Omar. But in a few posts, she touches the line between "What was appropriate 10 years ago, and what wasn't" But guess what dude. Trump is president now. The line has moved. Very, very, very far.

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Look, you won't find me defending Ilhan Omar. But in a few posts, she touches the line between "What was appropriate 10 years ago, and what wasn't" But guess what dude. Trump is president now. The line has moved. Very, very, very far.

He's a bad example for anyone to follow.

Just now, SpongeDad said:

He's a bad example for anyone to follow.

There's possibly 60 million Americans that would disagree with you there. That's just a fact.

Just now, The Legendary SB said:

I think most Trump voters are policy and ideology driven.

The daily tweet or soundbite that the media wants everybody to be outraged about has very little impact on Trump voters.

In other words, the vast majority of attacks on Trump by the media are a giant FAIL.  

Trump voters are insecurity driven. That's a fact.

6 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

When reality catches up with rhetoric:

Labor fight roils Bernie Sanders campaign, as workers demand the $15 hourly pay the candidate has proposed for employees nationwide
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/labor-fight-roils-bernie-sanders-campaign-as-workers-demand-the-15-hourly-pay-the-candidate-has-proposed-for-employees-nationwide/2019/07/18/3a6df9f4-a966-11e9-9214-246e594de5d5_story.html

So a union is working as intended?

The horror.

OK so why isn't Bernie paying his campaign workers what he's promising all workers in his speeches?

Confused GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

There was already an agreement made between the union and campaign. Union probably didn't initially push for it but now are.

47 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Wouldn't that be Christianity appropriating Judaism?

Naw Christ is the fulfilment of the law and beginning of the be covenant not like judasim God in flesh. Islam said we'll take Jesus but that whole God thing nah. He's just one of our prophets and nothing you said what him is true lol.

Kinda hard to give a **** about her and her hurt feelings from bigotry/racism when she post stuff like this, being a Muslim. But that's just me.

Yeah I've heard it before but it's obvious she used the phrase as a jab at Pence's overly devoted Christianity. IMO, he's one bible verse away from dancing with snakes.

1 hour ago, T-Falcon said:

And you shall prove my point

A Muslim mocks a Christian using his faith as the source of the mocking. Cmom now just a joke

A Christian mocks a Muslim using their faith. Islamaphobe, racist, troglodyte ban!

you guys understand that jesus is a deeply important part of the muslim faith as well, right? "jesus, take the wheel" is just a silly meme - this is such a weird thing to get outraged about.

Lou Getchell and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this