Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

40,729 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Red&Black said:

If the House of Saud fell it would be an ISIS like disaster.

I'd say even worse

1 minute ago, Red&Black said:

You asked for the source of Wahhabist militancy around the world. Spreading Wahhabism is the foundation of the Saudi state.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Just now, SpongeDad said:

Let's be real (if that's possible here). If Pence posting a pic of her with her eyes closed saying "Mohamad take the wheel", you guys would blow up in here saying it's bigoted as **** (and I would agree).

Must be the one sided "false equivalencies" that Carl is talking about.

Bruh, you KNOW you and I are cool, but being from Conyers, I'm surprised you've never heard that used before!  ****, I know you've heard someone say "Jesus, hold my mule" when they are about to smack that behind in Spades or Bid Whist!  C'mon now!

I saw on the news that a guy got killed in Atlanta riding one of those scooters. I immediately thought of @HolyMoses but the guys last name didn't end in stein.

2 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

Its a Hillary vs Trump type situation.  Choose your poison.  

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I'd say even worse

Oh, if you want to see a ****show then just wait until the oil starts to run out there. They don't have a functioning economy outside of that one industry and the only way they can keep their people placated is through oil wealth bribes.

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

Bruh, you KNOW you and I are cool, but being from Conyers, I'm surprised you've never heard that used before!  ****, I know you've heard someone say "Jesus, hold my mule" when they are about to smack that behind in Spades or Bid Whist!  C'mon now!

Yeah I've heard it before but it's obvious she used the phrase as a jab at Pence's overly devoted Christianity. IMO, he's one bible verse away from dancing with snakes.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

Yeah I've heard it before but it's obvious she used the phrase as a jab at Pence's overly devoted Christianity. IMO, he's one bible verse away from dancing with snakes.

I'll be honest, I don't know the story behind Pence in the photo (was he nodding off in the pulpit?)!! Help a brother out!!  

11 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Let's be clear, one of those people that should have gotten a perma-ban was YOU back when you were Worzone.  That was truly disgusting, but here we are.

Wrong, even still you as well as others say by while a member of this board called every conservative in this board white supremacists. Every one. And some of you cheered others sat by like the conservatives saying nothing to Trumps racist remarks. Yet sb says something offensive and a perma ban is necessary? How about just stop being a hypocrite

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

I'll be honest, I don't know the story behind Pence in the photo (was he nodding off in the pulpit?)!! Help a brother out!!  

It's not really the picture but the line. All I'm saying is if you talk ****, don't get butthurt if someone talks **** back.  Kinda a rule of life.

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Anyway, everyone's favorite libertarian icon is having a fun vacation in Cuba:

I watched some Netflix documentary about him. There's no way that guy isn't doing all the cocaine.

I switched to Norton just because of that. 

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I watched some Netflix documentary about him. There's no way that guy isn't doing all the cocaine.

I switched to Norton just because of that. 

Watched that documentary with a friend and we needed an hour long break to process the poop hammock part.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

And you shall prove my point

A Muslim mocks a Christian using his faith as the source of the mocking. Cmom now just a joke

A Christian mocks a Muslim using their faith. Islamaphobe, racist, troglodyte ban!

Edited by T-Falcon

29 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Wrong, even still you as well as others say by while a member of this board called every conservative in this board white supremacists. Every one. And some of you cheered others sat by like the conservatives saying nothing to Trumps racist remarks. Yet sb says something offensive and a perma ban is necessary? How about just stop being a hypocrite

First, quote me where I called anyone a white supremacist?  Second (and I'll use WFW as an example), I think people really see him for what he is..................a WWE character playing a role!  Third, let's be honest, some of you are ***** and want to be persecuted, but your actions fail you.  Fourth, Steve flaunts his probation.  Fifth, me, a hypocrite?  I call it like I see it!

SpongeDad and Door Gunner like this

First, quote me where I called anyone a white supremacist?  Second (and I'll use WFW as an example), I think people really see him for what he is..................a WWE character playing a role!  Third, let's be honest, some of you are ***** and want to be persecuted, but your actions fail you you.  Fourth, Steve flauts his probation.  Fifth, me, a hypocrite?  I call it like I see it!

I didn't say you, you said nothing just like everyone else when it happened repeatedly on this very board

2 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

First, quote me where I called anyone a white supremacist?  Second (and I'll use WFW as an example), I think people really see him for what he is..................a WWE character playing a role!  Third, let's be honest, some of you are ***** and want to be persecuted, but your actions fail you you.  Fourth, Steve flauts his probation.  Fifth, me, a hypocrite?  I call it like I see it!

Yes Steve is a wwe character

5 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

And you shall prove my point

A Muslim mocks a Christian using his faith as the source of the mocking. Cmom now just a joke

A Christian mocks a Muslim using their faith. Islamaohobe, racist, troglodyte ban!

No, people like you attribute a common sayings to anti-Semitism (just like "all about the Benjamins" was blown waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion!  I'll be honest, what I'm seeing from Ilhan is a Somalian that grew up around black people, and it comes out in the phrasing!

No, people like you attribute a common sayings to anti-Semitism (just like "all about the Bejamins was blown waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion!  I'll be honest, what I'm seeing from Ilhan is a Somalian that grew up around black people, and it comes out in the phrasing!

And there we have it. Justification of religious bigotry. He's been mocked for not meeting with women alone without his wife present, he's been mocked for his views on homosexually based on the Bible, he's been mocked with his eyes closed and "Jesus take the wheel" 

Yeah let's all have a big round of applause for the tolerant people of board demanding someone live to a higher standard than they are currently living. At least we know sb is playing a role what's y'all's excuse?

The Legendary SB and SpongeDad like this

Just now, HMFIC said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

You're one of the ones who should have actually been banned so ...

If Sb is banned for that hmfic and snatterbox have to go too for their repugnant comments

27 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I saw on the news that a guy got killed in Atlanta riding one of those scooters. I immediately thought of @HolyMoses but the guys last name didn't end in stein.

Dude, I almost killed 3 people on them going to rehearsal in Virginia Highlands last night.  One lady was going 10 mph in the middle of the lane past Ansley Golf Club.  And when I went around her I got a side eye.  As if I was the problem in this situation.

They're a good idea, but to me, they work better in dedicated bike lanes, like on 17th or 10th past Piedmont Park.  They aren't as good for busy neighborhood streets that everyone has to use, because in town, those are just way too narrow to accommodate them and the cars on the roadway.  It's dangerous.

SpongeDad and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

9 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

And there we have it. Justification of religious bigotry. He's been mocked for not meeting with women alone without his wife present, he's been mocked for his views on homosexually based on the Bible, he's been mocked with his eyes closed and "Jesus take the wheel" 

Yeah let's all have a big round of applause for the tolerant people of board demanding someone live to a higher standard than they are currently living. At least we know sb is playing a role what's y'all's excuse?

No, just like I said earlier, was Pence sleeping in the pulpit, I don't know the story behind why she said what she said...............