Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

42,337 posts in this topic

Just now, The Legendary SB said:

Talk to me when a war actually starts.

Until then your Iran talk is empty words.  

And no shooting down a drone does not mean we are at war.

We blew up a tanker said it was Iran

We then called in a missle strike but cancelled at that minute

We then attacked an Iran drone

This is all likely leading to a war. Very iraqish... I wonder why. All we need now is the dreaded wmds and Bolton who was brought in for this purpose gets his Iran war, Trump gets a middle East War president bump in the polls for 2020 to cover all the bad press ahead of the election as both R and D media love a good war, at the same time not coincidence the economy likely hits it's recession it's long over due for, and bonus points we take down another opec founder taking out the final peice that isn't friendly or we haven't already toppled.

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Getting the feeling that this administration doesn't have the best interest of most people at heart.

Headline next week: 

"Trump selects  Mortimer J Fox to head up Department of Henhouse Security"

Door Gunner likes this

Speculation.

You can criticize Trump for things he's actually done not what you think he might do.

You didn't even take one second to consider what I said you just posted a nu uh response.

There's no evidence that Trump was behind any "false flag" attacks by Iran.

How many people died or were injured when "Iran" blew up our tanker?

9 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Speculation.

You can criticize Trump for things he's actually done not what you think he might do.

They keep speculating what a Dem POTUS would get us into. 

Remember when it was a foregone conclusion Trump would lead us to war with NoKo?

Yeah, me too.

The Legendary SB likes this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They keep speculating what a Dem POTUS would get us into. 

Remember when it was a foregone conclusion Trump would lead us to war with NoKo?

Yeah, me too.

I also remember when Trump apparently got North Korea to give up their nuclear and missile programs.

What evidence do you have that it wasn't "Iran".

From what I gather Iran is interrupting shipping lanes because they aren't happy that oil prices are depressed.  Creating problems in the shipping lanes increases oil prices if shipping lanes are deemed to be unstable.  

0. 0 died 0 injured

How is that possible? You think we have fully automated drone tankers sailing the Strait of Hormuz?

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

I also remember when Trump apparently got North Korea to give up their nuclear and missile programs.

Trump has done more with NoKo than anY POTUS IN THE LAST 67 years.

Prisoner's back, remains back, negotiations open, stronger sanctions against them and no rush to a bad deal.

Wokezone and The Legendary SB like this

What evidence do you have that it wasn't "Iran".

From what I gather Iran is interrupting shipping lanes because they aren't happy that oil prices are depressed.  Creating problems in the shipping lanes increases oil prices if shipping lanes are deemed to be unstable.  

State Department claimed an Iranian sub placed a mine on the ship and that's what caused the explosion.

Eyewitness and video evidence showed that something crashed into the ship and wasn't a mine.

It was at that point the administration shifted gears and started whining about the drone Iran shot down, apparently being the thing that crashed into the tanker, and that Iran did that illegally.

Radar and comms evidence then showed that the drone was in Iranian air space and handlers were repeatedly warned to vacate.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Trump has done more with NoKo than anY POTUS IN THE LAST 67 years.

Prisoner's back, remains back, negotiations open, stronger sanctions against them and no rush to a bad deal.

Apparently not since that's what every president has done since the end of the Korean War.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Apparently not since that's what every president has done since the end of the Korean War.

You conflate things far too often to suit your points, but I'm not the only one who knows this any longer.

All this still amounts to nothing.

There are better things to criticize Trump over.

Iran is nothing but minor drone attacks and speculation right now.  

Are we supposed to be mad at Trump for a pretend war that hasn't happened?  Really reaching here.

They very clearly tried to set up a casus belli but it almost immediately fell apart since this administration is staffed with inept people.

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

Are we supposed to be mad at Trump for a pretend war that hasn't happened?  Really reaching here.

Did you learn nothing from Bush and Obama presidencies?

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

They do this as a game. They have no intentions of starting a war with us. They've played this game before.

If you have a feckless Dem in office they get away with taking American hostages for 400+ days without repercussions until a GOP POTUS get in office to get them released immediately.

They also tried to do this with that caravan they tried to get into Venezuela that was set on fire. State Department tried to claim that the the Venezuelan government did it and thus tried to attack Americans up until video evidence showed that their own people set fire to the caravan.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

They also tried to do this with that caravan they tried to get into Venezuela that was set on fire. State Department tried to claim that the the Venezuelan government did it and thus tried to attack Americans up until video evidence showed that their own people set fire to the caravan.

It's like we shouldn't believe congenital liars or something.

6 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

You can't come away from clip seeing Trump as anything other than trolling Jeb.

Just now, eatcorn said:

It's like we shouldn't believe congenital liars or something.

It's like that quote, "History repeats itself; First as a tragedy, then as a farce."

The only thing separating the W and Trump administrations is that Cheney filled that administration with people who knew what they were doing.

Posted (edited)

You're really trying too hard to be a blind hater.  Trump was against the Iraq war even when Dems were voting for it.

Here's another one that Trump nails on Syria.  Start it at about 2:00:

Yes most sane people opposed the Iraq war.

Edited by T-Falcon

So in other words your portrayal of Trump as a war monger is complete B.S.

I didn't portay him as a war monger. Are you even listening

Months before the 2003 U.S. invasion, Trump told shock-jock Howard Stern that he supported the invasion. 

“Yeah, I guess so,” Trump responded, when asked in September 2002 whether he supported invading Iraq. “I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

^^^Look at him being against the Iraq War.  :lol:

57 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

You never know, things can change fast.  But right now not looking good for him.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/16/sanders-losing-the-bern-in-new-hampshire-poll/

I tried using the age filter on Bernie.  Got some weird results:

Royalty Free Photography Human Skeleton Sitting Chair ...

Trump and Bernie are about the same age. :shrug:

59 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Moving towards world peace is kind of what the Nobel is for right?

Since Trump was elected he's got Kim Jong Un playing nice with not only the US but his neighbors (South Korea, Japan, etc...).

Very nice work Mr. President!  

North Korea isn’t playing nice with anyone. Kim Jong Un is a liar who has absolutely zero incentive to stop nuclear development and this is playing out no differently than it has at any point since the armistice began. They “negotiate” and promise to stop and then just continue doing whatever they want.

Let me know if something different happens. You’re telling people we can’t talk about this administration moving toward war with Iran because nothing has happened yet... while dumping Nobel peace prize hype because things are totally different now. 

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Continuing to throw his supporters under the bus.

Doesn't matter. It's a cult now. Most would gladly dive under the bus for Dear Leader. 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this