Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

51,933 posts in this topic

I see wfw is still making the best argument possible for obamas failed whites only re-ducation camps.

In fact any education be an improvement

16 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I started watching MLS after the 5th run. Did he really just give up a homer to Strasburg?:rolleyes:

Touki gave that up.

54 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

"Lindsey Graham you are a disgrace," LuPone tweeted. "On a personal note, why don't you just bite the bullet and come out. You might just come to your senses."

That sparked plenty of criticism on social media of the Tony-winning actress.

"Ahhh a good old fashioned homophobic joke from an icon in the gay community," journalist Yashar Ali reacted.

Also, this part really did happen, and it happened today. But it has literally nothing to do with the lying tweet underneath it. wfw and pasted it from this foxnews.com article from today: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/patti-lupone-lindsey-graham-homophobia-comment.amp

So that means wfw quoted a Fox News article, didn’t link it, and instead posted a tweet which contained a blatant lie to go with it.

what a low energy lemming. 

2 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Why do people think Graham is gay? Just because he's not married?

I assume that, but a lot of brain wormed #Resistance liberals who think homophobia is funny and ok only when they do it have used it against all kinds of Republicans, from Trump to Lindsey. 

Whatever Lindsey does in his bedroom with another consenting adult is nobody’s business. 

Wokezone likes this

I remember when they wrote a book about Rahm in 2007 or so that explained how Rahm's ruthless and practical approach of promoting conservative moderate candidates, preferably veterans, and leaving progressive candidates out to dry had caused the death of the GOP.

Well, at any rate...

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Also, this part really did happen, and it happened today. But it has literally nothing to do with the lying tweet underneath it. wfw and pasted it from this foxnews.com article from today: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/patti-lupone-lindsey-graham-homophobia-comment.amp

So that means wfw quoted a Fox News article, didn’t link it, and instead posted a tweet which contained a blatant lie to go with it.

what a low energy lemming. 

I mean... the dude twice quoted me just now and said something completely irrelevant to both posts. Then he accused me of not giving Trump any credit when he originally quoted a post where I explicitly gave him credit for the exact thing WFW called me a hack for not giving him any credit about.

And his response to me pointing out that Greenwald condemned Trump leading that "send her back" chant was something stupid like "I enjoy reading Glenn's thoughts but we don't agree about everything." And like I'm pretty sure the only thing WFW ever knew about GG was that he ranted about collusion and showed up on Fox News because of it.

Uncle Grandpa is losing his already limited mental capacity.

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I assume that, but a lot of brain wormed #Resistance liberals who think homophobia is funny and ok only when they do it have used it against all kinds of Republicans, from Trump to Lindsey. 

Whatever Lindsey does in his bedroom with another consenting adult is nobody’s business. 

It really never crossed my mind. Not sure why anyone needs to speculate on why a man is or isn't married. Maybe it isn't important to him.

Edited by T-Falcon

I seriously never gave one thought to Graham's sexual preference lol. Like not even once.

How weird is it though that the Dems have an openly gay presidential nominee who is gaining support and right wing dip****s have to make up a lie about Dems dog whistling about a longtime GOP senator being gay and using it as blackmail? :lol: 

@Gritzblitz 2.0 I forget if I told you already but my GSU alum aunt and uncle got a new puppy 3 three years ago and immediately named it Tyson and now they're stuck with that name

Never name pets and children after athletes (or coaches) and fictional characters until that story is finished being written should be a life lesson

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

@Gritzblitz 2.0 I forget if I told you already but my GSU alum aunt and uncle got a new puppy 3 three years ago and immediately named it Tyson and now they're stuck with that name

Never name pets and children after athletes (or coaches) and fictional characters until that story is finished being written should be a life lesson

That’s why I stick with dead musical icons for dog names. 

AF89 likes this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

That’s why I stick with dead musical icons for dog names. 

Once upon a time Vick was probably a pretty solid unique dog name :ninja:

I've been in this drive thru for nearly 20 mins, girl asked me if I mined waiting, I pulled up my phone looked at the Braves scores and said "Nah no rush"

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I guess it's not as bad as naming it VanGorder.

I have the same philosophy about player jerseys. I feel strange wearing another dude's name on my back anyway, but if I do it's pretty much a retired Hall of Famer. Never a current player. 

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I guess it's not as bad as naming it VanGorder.

I have the same philosophy about player jerseys. I feel strange wearing another dude's name on my back anyway, but if I do it's pretty much a retired Hall of Famer. Never a current player. 

Atlanta United is currently my only "jersey" and obviously there aren't any retired legends for this particular franchise yet (tho my guy did get his first goal in 2 years with the team last night :ninja:)

I have pretty rotten jersey luck. I had all kinds of Vick jerseys once upon a time, then D Hall. My dad got himself a Vic in 2016 cause he asked me about our defensive players and I said "well this guy leads the league in sacks, so I guess he might be around a while".

Now I'm more into polos. 

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Atlanta United is currently my only "jersey" and obviously there aren't any retired legends for this particular franchise yet (tho my guy did get his first goal in 2 years with the team last night :ninja:)

I have pretty rotten jersey luck. I had all kinds of Vick jerseys once upon a time, then D Hall. My dad got himself a Vic in 2016 cause he asked me about our defensive players and I said "well this guy leads the league in sacks, so I guess he might be around a while".

Now I'm more into polos. 

Back in '98, I bought a Brooking and a Chandler jersey. Those were the last ones I ever bought for any sport. Over the years, I have been given a Vick jersey and, of all people,a Derek F'ing Lowe jersey.

I do still have a Thrashers jersey, but it's not of any particular player. 

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

For the record I hadn't read y'all's responses before I posted.

It's seriously just bald face lying. It's not adding a word here or there, purposefully misinterpreting something or taking something out of context....

It's just lying. Sad.

Are you surprised?  I don’t know why y’all give WFW, SB, and the other rightwingers so much credit as to assume anything they say is factually correct.  

If they post something, you have to assume that it’s false or fabricated or some kind of dishonest partisan hackery.  But y’all keep reading their posts and assuming the things they post are accurate.  You are giving them credibility they absolutely do not deserve.