Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

51,696 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Yeah, referring to it as "excellent reporting" is really "throwing her under the bus".  :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

The VA had been severely underfunded. It's still underfunded and they can't keep enough doctors on payroll because they make significantly less money than in the private sector (still paid very well, but it is what it is). VA was a neglected, under developed system that was in no way capable of dealing with the demand put on it by two wars with no end ever planned and countless deployments throwing hundreds of thousands more veterans with serious issues into the queue in an already **** system. 

I've pointed this out in the past, yet, no one seems to think M4A will have this same problem? 

Doctor's are just lawyers who aren't afraid of blood. Professions can change over night. 

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I've pointed this out in the past, yet, no one seems to think M4A will have this same problem? 

Doctor's are just lawyers who aren't afraid of blood. Professions can change over night. 

The VA system, with all its faults that are only recently being addressed, also suffers immeasurably from having to exist in a country with a totally broken private sector that is designed around profit margins. Healthcare in our country is a mess and tying it to employers is a proven failboat.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

The VA system, with all its faults that are only recently being addressed, also suffers immeasurably from having to exist in a country with a totally broken private sector that is designed around profit margins. Healthcare in our country is a mess and tying it to employers is a proven failboat.

Thank you POTUS Trump

The Legendary SB likes this

17 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Does where you live make you fat?

the-most-and-least-obese-states-in-ameri

No. 

Statistically, the poor and lower educated are more likely to be obese. The states at the top are also the poorest and least educated. 

lostone and Door Gunner like this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Thank you POTUS Trump

This is a useless comment. Do you have anything meaningful to say?

AF89 likes this

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

No. 

Statistically, the poor and lower educated are more likely to be obese. The states at the top are also the poorest and least educated. 

And it's where they live. I mean if they lived in California chances are they wouldn't be obese. 

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Dude, give credit where credit is due. Your comment is what a hack would say...don't be a hack

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Rhetorical....right?

Carter likes this

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Dude, give credit where credit is due. Your comment is what a hack would say...don't be a hack

21 minutes ago, Carter said:

But with that said, the VA system has gotten remarkably better. It started reorganizing and improving before Trump was in the picture, but it is one thing I will give his administration credit for. Enabling veterans to use private doctors if VA services were not available nearby or in a timely fashion was a huge step in the right direction. But he also handed directing duties over to private donors with absolutely no oversight or accountability.

Eat a **** old man.

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

And it's where they live. I mean if they lived in California chances are they wouldn't be obese. 

Those same fat people in Mississippi aren't going to get thin just because they move to California. No more than I would suddenly get fat if I moved to Mississippi. That's not how it works. 

Mississippi has a lot of fat people because they have a lot of poor people. It goes hand in hand. 

Same with opioid use.

"Lindsey Graham you are a disgrace," LuPone tweeted. "On a personal note, why don't you just bite the bullet and come out. You might just come to your senses."

That sparked plenty of criticism on social media of the Tony-winning actress.

"Ahhh a good old fashioned homophobic joke from an icon in the gay community," journalist Yashar Ali reacted.

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

"Lindsey Graham you are a disgrace," LuPone tweeted. "On a personal note, why don't you just bite the bullet and come out. You might just come to your senses."

"Ahhh a good old fashioned homophobic joke from an icon in the gay community," journalist Yashar Ali reacted.

She didn't say a single word about homosexuality in that clip. To call that tweet misleading would be generous. It's actually a lie. 

22 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

She didn't say a single word about homosexuality in that clip. To call that tweet misleading would be generous. It's actually a lie. 

Watched the entire clip. It’s not even remotely implied, let alone said. wfw is posting actual fake news here. What a lemming. 

Gritzblitz 2.0, Andrews_31 and AF89 like this

33 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

My lawd that is so dishonest. Like next level ****. I was ready to rip her for that one thinking I missed something but man...

10 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Kyle Wright is so ******* bad.

I started watching MLS after the 5th run. Did he really just give up a homer to Strasburg?:rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Watched the entire clip. It’s not even remotely implied, let alone said. wfw is posting actual fake news here. What a lemming. 

For the record I hadn't read y'all's responses before I posted.

It's seriously just bald face lying. It's not adding a word here or there, purposefully misinterpreting something or taking something out of context....

It's just lying. Sad.

35 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

For the record I hadn't read y'all's responses before I posted.

It's seriously just bald face lying. It's not adding a word here or there, purposefully misinterpreting something or taking something out of context....

It's just lying. Sad.

Plus it’s from January of this year. Which means some other chucklehead magan trying to jump on the “pile on the squad” bandwagon retweeted it and wfw saw it and bought it hook, like, and sinker. 

38 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

A down right lie