Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

26,076 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Definitely, I'm just trying to be fair with our American history. We all played a hand in it, color aside. 

Well ****..........

Just now, T-Falcon said:

It's happening less, the fewer events are reported on 7 days cycles nonstop on top of articles and social media so that what are isolated events are ballooned into a systemic coordinated oppression targeting minorites with violence and death.

Do you have any facts or data to back this assertion up?

48 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

To say it was built in slaves and immigrants is a phrase often associated with those who deny that white men had much of any role in the founding and successes of America, only it's failures and evils.

Nah. It was built on slavery. ****, indentured servitude of poor whites was only ended because they rebelled with black slaves and the ruling class whites decided they needed to put a wedge between those groups.

Door Gunner likes this

1 minute ago, eatcorn said:

Do you have any facts or data to back this assertion up?

Are you really arguing that police brutality is as widespread as the civil Rights movement era???

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Nah. It was built on slavery. ****, indentured servitude of poor whites was only ended because they rebelled with black slaves and the ruling class whites decided they needed to put a wedge between those groups.

Nope built on white men. Read that to yourself that's how dumb your argument sounds.

24 minutes ago, achilles return said:

it's almost like cnn is just another corporate-controlled media source 

After Russiagate I assume their programming strategy is just scraping the bottom of the barrel for Trump content every day. 

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

HeII yeah that sounds badass

Is gender a construct or not

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

Are you really arguing that police brutality is as widespread as the civil Rights movement era???

I'm not. I'm asking you to quantify your assertion.

Just now, T-Falcon said:

Nope built on white men. Read that to yourself that's how dumb your argument sounds.

It was built by the enslaved, be they enslaved natives, indentured poor whites, or, and especially, chattel slave Africans. They built the infrastructure and generated the wealth/profits for the ruling classes for centuries.

MAGA!

Ikea is closing its only US factory and moving production to Europe

Ikea is shutting down its only furniture factory in the United States.

The Swedish company will end production this December at its plant in Danville, Virginia. Operations will move to Europe, where the company says it can cut costs.
"We made every effort to improve and maintain the competitiveness of this plant, but unfortunately the right cost conditions are not in place to continue production in Danville," site manager Bert Eades said in a statement.

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It was built by the enslaved, be they enslaved natives, indentured poor whites, or, and especially, chattel slave Africans. They built the infrastructure and generated the wealth/profits for the ruling classes for centuries.

Nope white men only fought the British and created the us. 

Just now, T-Falcon said:

Nope white men only fought the British and created the us. 

'I acknowledge that slavery was an essential part of the building of the United States..who doesn't know that?!?!'

'White men only created the US'

Just amazing stuff.

7 minutes ago, achilles return said:

@Leon Troutsky the people that thought it was pure stupidity with no underlying strategy are also the people that wanted to tally up the final score the day after he tweeted. We've only just begun with this ****.

4 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

'I acknowledge that slavery was an essential part of the building of the United States..who doesn't know that?!?!'

Just amazing stuff.

Read context of the statements my friend

5 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Just amazing stuff.

14 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Huh. Guess the free blacks in the army and militias and allied native tribes didn't exist.

That went right over your head

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

That went right over your head

Nah, I got it. You're throwing around dumb arguments in a tantrum again.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Nah, I got it. You're throwing around dumb arguments in a tantrum again.

I'm throwing your equally dumb Statements back at you with equally dumb Statements. No tantrum. Just hoping you'll see no one group built this country.