Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

41,000 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Doozer said:

I'm just relieved that we're talking about racist stuff being said to a white person is in consideration.

It really shows how divided this country is, and is the direct counterpoint to the Rapinoe chant we heard last week. So Tribal.

We need to come together... in the middle.

...who?

1 hour ago, T-Falcon said:

I'm convinced the "squad" has as much vested interest in Trump getting reelected as Trump does. The more stupid stuff he says about the them the more relevant and powerful they become in the Democratic Party. In all likelihood they are the future of the left and they are willing to sacrifice the 2020 election to grab that power.

Yes it's all just crocodile tears until AOC tries when she's eligible in 2024.

Just now, achilles return said:

...who?

Dude he has tried this card like seventeen times. He's gonna go with Latino or Muslim not being a race.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I would never actually condone this, but it would be hilarious if Democrats sneaked their way into a Trump rally and started chanting the N word just to see how the crowd and Trump would react.

Hysterical

Just now, Jpowers said:

You said it was racist. You said you are here to get outside your own bubble. This is your response?

Where else can I get breaking news about crowd chants?

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Chanting “equal pay” is the same as chanting “send her back”?

That’s some impressive levels of false equivalency.

That's just sad. You're usually more honest than this. Come back with a poll or tweet, or something. Don't stoop to PG and Snat's level.

7 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Dude he has tried this card like seventeen times. He's gonna go with Latino or Muslim not being a race.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

5 minutes ago, Serge said:

Hysterical

It’s an interesting thought experiment.  If a significant portion of the crowd did that, how would the others in the crowd react?  How would Trump react?

The fact that there’s not at all an obvious answer is telling.

5 minutes ago, Doozer said:

That's just sad. You're usually more honest than this. Come back with a poll or tweet, or something. Don't stoop to PG and Snat's level.

Dude you are gonna overlook the Trump supporters yelling what you said was racist language and say hahaha he's trolling the liberals while completely overlooking the fact that everyday Americans are being overtly racist in your opinion...

You are gonna say the left made this happen

It's the lefts fault.

They took the sting out of the word

While Magans are being racist and being up front about it that's what you'll do. Even with your requirements you set yesterday.

Leon Troutsky and mdrake34 like this

2 minutes ago, Doozer said:

haha this is a tremendous level of hackery. 

apparently there are no true conservatives in doozer's mind. the internet extremists don't count, the republican congressmen in the house don't count, the people that fill trump's crowds don't count. 

we're only left with the mature and objective conservative forum he'd rather be spending his time at, obviously. 

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s an interesting thought experiment.  If a significant portion of the crowd did that, how would the others in the crowd react?  How would Trump react?

The fact that there’s not at all an obvious answer is telling.

And if they figured out that it was a plant? Would it still be funny when Trump's ranting about the left pulling a move like that at one of his rallies? You're really counting on them being stupid enough to just start chanting the N-word if someone else starts saying it.

This sounds terrifyingly familiar...this happened at a George Wallace rally in 1964.  Seriously, read the whole thing...

The Serb Hall rally was organized by Bronko Gruber, ex-Marine, World War II veteran, and the owner of Brownie & Ann’s Tap on 25th and Walnut. After the overflow crowd of 550 sang a few verses of Dixie (in Polish, no less) and the playing of the Star Spangled Banner, Gruber took the dais to introduce the candidate. Things got ugly as soon as Gruber began to speak. He immediately pointed out two African American men who had not stood during the national anthem. Only two people in the room, he said, lacked the “cordiality to stand up – and they’re none other than these two colored gentlemen here.” The crowd booed and hissed. “Send them back to Africa !” someone shouted. The two men and several others who had come with them quickly left the hall.

https://shepherdexpress.com/news/what-made-milwaukee-famous/dixie-north-george-wallace-1964-wisconsin-presidential-primary/#/questions/

5 minutes ago, Serge said:

And if they figured out that it was a plant? Would it still be funny when Trump's ranting about the left pulling a move like that at one of his rallies? You're really counting on them being stupid enough to just start chanting the N-word if someone else starts saying it.

There are many reasons why I wouldn’t actually support it, this being one of them.  I’m just saying that there’s a realistic possibility the crowd, or a large portion of it, might actually start chanting the n-word with them.  And that’s telling.

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Dude you are gonna overlook the Trump supporters yelling what you said was racist language and say hahaha he's trolling the liberals while completely overlooking the fact that everyday Americans are being overtly racist in your opinion...

You are gonna say the left made this happen

1) He is trolling the liberals. It's yet another news cycle where we'll talking about pointless "racist" remarks that no one cares about.

2) I don't consider people at rally's to be "everyday Americans". Those are the cultists you guys rage about... And how pandering to them is how you get gaffes like "deplorables" and "the 47%."

3) The fact that you guys are trying to spin this to say (again) that everyone who doesn't hate Trump MUST be racist, is the exact reason why Hilary lost and Trump will win re-election.

4)The Left has been drawn into Trump's reality tv show and he's playing them like fools. Trump is giving them everything they want because he knows that people like me (centrists) only care about jobs and the economy.

You guys keep trying to say i'm defending racism, etc but in no time have I ever stood with Trump on this one. The only problem seems to be that you believe I should hate the guy for this one reason, but to be honest, I don't really care that much. We're literally talking about tweets.

Now if he does start deporting legal immigrants, i'll be on the protest line with the rest of everyday America.

3 minutes ago, Doozer said:

1) He is trolling the liberals. It's yet another news cycle where we'll talking about pointless "racist" remarks that no one cares about.

2) I don't consider people at rally's to be "everyday Americans". Those are the cultists you guys rage about... And how pandering to them is how you get gaffes like "deplorables" and "the 47%."

3) The fact that you guys are trying to spin this to say (again) that everyone who doesn't hate Trump MUST be racist, is the exact reason why Hilary lost and Trump will win re-election.

4)The Left has been drawn into Trump's reality tv show and he's playing them like fools. Trump is giving them everything they want because he knows that people like me (centrists) only care about jobs and the economy.

You guys keep trying to say i'm defending racism, etc but in no time have I ever stood with Trump on this one. The only problem seems to be that you believe I should hate the guy for this one reason, but to be honest, I don't really care that much. We're literally talking about tweets.

Now if he does start deporting legal immigrants, i'll be on the protest line with the rest of everyday America.

So yeah

Just gonna totally overlook what you called racist yesterday while claiming to be a moderate. Could have made that post a lot shorter.

Leon Troutsky likes this

3 minutes ago, Doozer said:

Literally just said that he doesn’t care about racism from the President of the United States.  

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Literally just said that he doesn’t care about racism from the President of the United States.  

We're talking about tweets. In the grand scheme of things, it's pointless.

Yet, we're still going to spend another news cycle on meaningless words because the left can't get enough.

2 minutes ago, Doozer said:

We're talking about tweets. In the grand scheme of things, it's pointless.

Yet, we're still going to spend another news cycle on meaningless words because the left can't get enough.

Getting a hunch as to why you reacted the way you did about the KKK question.

The Branch and Leon Troutsky like this