Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,281 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Seems like you're still interested in someone's posts you have on ignore.  The reason is irrelevant.  Either ignore him, or take him off and engage him.  You're just being catty otherwise.

Also, SB never had me on ignore.  He often responds to my posts without mentioning me by name, proving that he keeps up with them daily.  Again, it’s just a tactic to keep him from engaging in a discussion where he knows he’s going to get embarrassed yet again.

9 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

OMG, the response that someone wrote under that Tweet is funny as ****. :lol:

I'm too tired to finished this degree in my mid twenties. What do you think my chances are if I just switch to clown college, drop out, and start grifting just like Charlie did?

Psychic Gibbon likes this

33 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Word of the day: trope

I would like to Introduce a phrase of the day that needs introducing to our Lemmings crowd: race shaming

When it's true it's OK.

6 minutes ago, Doozer said:

This post is incredibly racist.

No, actually that is a good question.

It's akin to asking those who fly the Confederate Rag that, if its truly only about heritage, then why do you allow groups like the KKK and the Nazis to subjugate your heritage?

6 minutes ago, Statick said:

I believe that, especially since tripe is the cheapest meat that a broke person can afford.

That's rubbish and nonsense to you...another meaning for tripe just so you're aware.

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The last couple of days on ABF has proved two things:

We need the 2019 NFL season to start

And we needs Trump's 2020 landslide to come sooner rather than later

:)

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The last couple of days on ABF has proved two things:

We need the 2019 NFL season to start

And we needs Trump's 2020 landslide to come sooner rather than later

On the contrary, this week has been very useful. It's allowed you and a few others to really step out and show who you are and what you value. 

It's been very informative. 

Boner, mdrake34, The Branch and 4 others like this

7 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

When it's true it's OK.

Race shaming is the new norm for the fake/scm/Dems.

Doesn't matter if it's true it not, we will shame you into not voting for your conservative candidate.

Here's an example: if you are a white person and you vote for a conservative candidate you are automatically a racist.

If you criticize a democratic leader who happens to be a person of color for their policies, then you are a racist.

Race shaming it's the new left/Dem party.

33 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I get that.  I understand how those comments COULD be anti-Semitism.  But given the full context — especially Omar who was expressing happiness that her people helped Jewish people after the Holocaust — points more towards it being a poor choice of words than anti-Semitism.  

And I’m aware of the tendency among Dems to soft peddle wrongs from their own side (ahem, Bill Clinton).  So I’m cautious against doing that.  But I’m still not convinced they are anti-Semitism and I’d like stronger evidence before drawing that conclusion.

Omar?

Yeah... I got it: all these brown people are the same anyway...

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Doesn't matter if it's true it not, we will shame you into not voting for your conservative candidate.

Here's an example: if you are a white person and you vote for a conservative candidate you are automatically a racist.

If you criticize a democratic leader who happens to be a person of color for their policies, then you are a racist.

lol

You believe we think you have shame.

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

On the contrary, this week has been very useful. It's allowed you and a few others to really step out and show who you are and what you value. 

Which is why he and several others want to desperately change the subject to football, or voter id's, or regurgitate right wing media talking points about "the squad" and their alleged Anti-Semitism.

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Yes, it has brought out the race shaming from the left because we happen to have moderate/conservative beliefs and because they are not the same as the leftists we are race shamed. I just posted about this. And I made add it is typical frim the party of identity politics.

Perfect timing on you part.

16 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

:)

She has no clue and she never will. Identity politics will be a huge part of the 2020 landslide the GOP will enjoy.

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

lol

You believe we think you have shame.

I don't, I'm proud and have strong convictions in my beliefs.

The point is the Dems think they can stay people into shame who vote against them 

1 minute ago, Doozer said:

And we're back to calling every Trump supporter a racist.

The Democrats didn't learn anything from 2016.

It's all they've got, I've been posting about it the last 10 minutes.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't, I'm proud and have string convictions in my beliefs.

The point is the Dems think they can stay people into shame who vote against them 

Uh, time for a nap.

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

:o Nostra speaks again.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Beliefs which include:

1. Trump meant a metaphorical wall, not an actual wall

2. Those aren't cages, they're chain link enclosures, and

3. People on welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote until they get off of welfare.

The Branch, Statick, Serge and 5 others like this

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

None of that makes sense.