Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

40,924 posts in this topic

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

I get that.  I understand how those comments COULD be anti-Semitism.  But given the full context — especially Omar who was expressing happiness that her people helped Jewish people after the Holocaust — points more towards it being a poor choice of words than anti-Semitism.  

And I’m aware of the tendency among Dems to soft peddle wrongs from their own side (ahem, Bill Clinton).  So I’m cautious against doing that.  But I’m still not convinced they are anti-Semitism and I’d like stronger evidence before drawing that conclusion.

Fair enough

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Does anyone else find it odd how the righties here are so insecure that they are always feeling the need to flex about things that totally don't matter here? Like wealth or marital arts ability. 

I spend a good bit of my time around people with both and they never feel the need to constantly brag about it. Because they don't have to. 

There are definitely some people with inferiority complexes on the boards.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Straw man. I have no problem with legitimate criticisms of Israel. The article even stated there are legitimate criticisms if Israel. 

You just don't want to admit you are defending a racist because the left can't be racist. Hypocrisy at it's finest

Weiss' idea of legitimate criticism is stuff that doesn't matter or challenge anything of consequence (eg. her other articles).

Challenge power structures in any meaningful way (eg. Palestinians shouldn't be treated like ****) and she will lose her **** every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Straw man. I have no problem with legitimate criticisms of Israel. The article even stated there are legitimate criticisms if Israel. 

You just don't want to admit you are defending a racist because the left can't be racist. Hypocrisy at it's finest

Yeah, I have never called out the Clintons or Biden for their blatantly racist polices in the 90s. You sure got me there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Statick said:

You could be an old man typing that in a dress and high heels, too.

You can't prove it and neither can I. Either way, who cares?

Apparently you do since you further expanded upon on my comments.

I've never been fond of high heels, they are cruelty to women and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Does anyone else find it odd how the righties here are so insecure that they are always feeling the need to flex about things that totally don't matter here? Like wealth or marital arts ability. 

I spend a good bit of my time around people with both and they never feel the need to constantly brag about it. Because they don't have to. 

It's the cousin of big **** energy: tiny **** energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

The left is very racist.

By definition racism is judging or treating someone differently by the color of their skin.  

How many times do we hear different races brought up and generalized by the left?  Pretty much all the time.  

Because identity politics man, they are the kings/Queens of that bag baby.

Say that in old Lunch Bucket Joe Biden's voice...it adds more validity to the statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It's the cousin of big **** energy: tiny **** energy.

He forgot killing ferocious animals with are bare hands.

Similar to pointing out big/small _____ energies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Apparently you do since you further expanded upon on my comments.

I've never been fond of high heels, they are cruelty to women and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them.

Actually, I truly don't. We were speaking regarding your bad faith acting, you happen to bring up the amount of money you make out of the blue. Again.

Usually when people do that, they don't have as much money as they proclaim. The truly well off don't have to brag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

There are definitely some people with inferiority complexes on the boards.  

That's the right-wing in a nutshell. They complain about minorities and those on the left calling them out for the BS and then try to reverse-engineer outrage and racism.

Truly ironic after calling everyone out as snowflakes, a term that truly applies to them. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Statick said:

Actually, I truly don't. We were speaking regarding your bad faith acting, you happen to bring up the amount of money you make out of the blue. Again.

Usually when people do that, they don't have as much money as they proclaim. The truly well off don't have to brag.

Usually doesn't work in this analogy. Sorry to burst your bubble...bubble has also been a theme of the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

I checked a couple of Trout's posts to see if he was trying to have a legit discussion. 

Nope!

More putting words in my mouth.

More ad hominem attacks.

More necro references (along with more ad hominem attacks).

I wonder if he teaches his students these nasty and fallacious debate techniques?

I can't engage with someone who will NEVER have a legit discussion with the other side.

You sure do read a lot of his posts and respond to him a lot to have him on ignore.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

My old school *** has to reset my brain every time I see this guy mentioned.  :lol:

One thing I do miss about Obama.......he did a pretty good rendition of Lets Stay Together

Andrews_31 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Usually doesn't work in this analogy. Sorry to burst your bubble...bubble has also been a theme of the day.

There's no analogy working here.

I'm saying outright that you are full of more crap than North Korea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Legendary SB said:

I was checking to see if he changed his ways after all the message board drama last week.

Nope!

Seems like you're still interested in someone's posts you have on ignore.  The reason is irrelevant.  Either ignore him, or take him off and engage him.  You're just being catty otherwise.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

I was checking to see if he changed his ways after all the message board drama last week.

Nope!

Why would he change his ways?  He isn't a racist sociopath like some folks on here.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Statick said:

There's no analogy working here.

I'm saying outright that you are full of more crap than North Korea.

That is tripe you're trying to sell and I ain't buying it even though I could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That is tripe you're trying to sell and I ain't buying it even though I could.

I believe that, especially since tripe is the cheapest meat that a broke person can afford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:
Does this mean I'm allowed to ask conservative white Americans if they support the KKK?

This post is incredibly racist.

 

The Legendary SB likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last couple of days on ABF has proved two things:

We need the 2019 NFL season to start

And we needs Trump's 2020 landslide to come sooner rather than later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

You sure do read a lot of his posts and respond to him a lot to have him on ignore.

He also can’t respond to the substance of the posts, either.  So it’s just a tactic for him to deflect from us kicking the **** out of his lame arguments on an hourly basis.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now