Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

41,615 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Stop holding out and post a pic!  If she looks anything like Karruche Tran or my baby mama Amerie, then watch out!:slick:

The inside joke is that her mother isn’t black.  She’s also Vietnamese.  She completely made up the “blay-sian” angle to screw with people.  :lol: 

Andrews_31 and lostone like this

12 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Were you assigned to the same classroom or something?

He was very old and I was a kid. 

38 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The inside joke is that her mother isn’t black.  She’s also Vietnamese.  She completely made up the “blay-sian” angle to screw with people.  :lol: 

:lol::lol:

Leon Troutsky likes this

24 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Those numbers seem really low to me based on other polls.  I’d like to know which poll is being cited here.

9 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Just got caught up on the last 15 pages.  Which was basically worzone sharing a meme that he finally admitted he got from facebook to change the subject back to voting laws and ids, which means yall weren't discussing Trump telling women of color to go back to their country. 

Also my friend @Billy Ocean showed back up

IdolizedSpicyGharial-max-1mb.gif

You know what?  I'm feeling froggy and took @Vogelgryff off of ignore.  ::preparing for corny jokes and puns to flood my feed again::

tenor.gif?itemid=5727700

Drake committing swisside...

16 minutes ago, lostone said:

You guys... I didn’t look here for a couple hours then come back and am 9 pages behind.  

Happens to me daily. I see something post worthy and it's usually old news on here. Have to double check.

7 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He was very old and I was a kid. 

He was very old and you were in your 20's Don't fib.:rolleyes:

Scherie Murray, a New York businesswoman who immigrated from Jamaica as a child and is active in state Republican politics, is launching a campaign Wednesday for the congressional seat held by Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Fox News has learned.

In a phone interview, Murray, 38, confirmed her intention to run for the New York congressional seat as a Republican.

There is a crisis in Queens, and it’s called AOC,” Murray told Fox News. “And instead of focusing on us, she’s focusing on being famous. Mainly rolling back progress and authoring the job-killing Green New Deal and killing the Amazon New York deal.”

Murray, who was born in Jamaica and moved to the United States when she was 9, is officially launching her campaign Wednesday with an introductory video that takes sharp jabs at the 29-year-old Ocasio-Cortez.

She expressed disgust over the recent spat between Trump and Ocasio-Cortez and her allies. Trump has taken heat for telling Ocasio-Cortez and other minority progressives to "go back" to where they came from – provoking accusations from Democrats that Trump's comments are racist.

“I think it’s disgusting, to be quite honest,” Murray said of the controversy, without specifying which part of it disgusts her. “I think we are missing the point of why we’re elected to public office: to legislate on policy, to deliver results to those kitchen table issues that are affecting everyday Americans.”

Murray later clarified her thoughts on the back-and-forth, saying of Trump's tweet, "Is that how I would have worded it? No. Do I think the president is a racist? No." She added, "But I want to get back to the core of why we’re even talking about this – there is a crisis at our border."

I strenuously object to the notion that the bubble only exists on one side of the political spectrum. Bubbles are everywhere because the internet is everywhere. Anyone can be at risk of inundating themselves with too much of the things they want to believe in, especially if their sense of morality is tied closely to their sense of humor.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

I'm thankful for the internet and for absurdist cartoons for putting so much air between my morality and my humor while they were still in the early stages of development. If I didn't watch all that Adult Swim in the early 2000's I might have grown into someone that posts Trump memes on social media and wishes Stephen Colbert would run for President. And the internet is especially fun because it's usually both how the bubble gets made and how it gets popped.

20 minutes ago, Serge said:

I strenuously object to the notion that the bubble only exists on one side of the political spectrum. Bubbles are everywhere because the internet is everywhere. Anyone can be at risk of inundating themselves with too much of the things they want to believe in, especially if their sense of morality is tied closely to their sense of humor.

hMz6AFp.jpg

11 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It wasn’t Bob.  I actually think it was HMFIC.  Whomever it was, I will give a heart-felt thank you because it led to the greatest user name and avatar in board history (maybe the entire internet).  I can say that because I didn’t come up with it, except for the avatar.

You're welcome...

Leon Troutsky likes this

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

hMz6AFp.jpg

I certainly strain myself arguing with people who don't like to hear what I have to say. Steve thinks he's Jesus for getting banned for three days. I went to **** for three days arguing with the left about whether or not Trump's smart enough to do things on purpose. They made me explain why he's smarter than I wanted to believe. It hurt my soul.

At my frustration weight

i always plateau at this weight!  If I can get past this, it’s smooth sailing down for the rest.  

Been contemplating if I’ll eat today or not.   That would be 3 days without eating before I eat again.  Not even hungry :( 

12 minutes ago, lostone said:

At my frustration weight

i always plateau at this weight!  If I can get past this, it’s smooth sailing down for the rest.  

Been contemplating if I’ll eat today or not.   That would be 3 days without eating before I eat again.  Not even hungry :( 

Fasting every now and then is fine, but I would not endorse the way you tackle this weight loss program. 

You can turn that hard to get rid of fat into muscle while eating more calories.

Anyhow, I wish you well and do it safely.

42 minutes ago, lostone said:

At my frustration weight

How much are you exercising? What are your goals with this?  I have to say that simply not eating is a horrible way to lose weight.