Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

25,554 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, HolyMoses said:

Welcome to last Thursday.

Is there a term for Jews that are racist against their own people/interests?

Just now, The Legendary SB said:

I think I might have been taking an unplanned vacation from the boards then.  :ninja:

Fair enough . . . 

I hate to say this, but thank you.  I needed a laugh today and that was the first one I've had.

Trump has to apologize for those tweets. That's what the term dog whistle was made for. Sorry I can't support that kind of nonsense. With the exception of one all of them are born here in the US. So what are you really saying? He essentially said go home to where people look like you. Garbage racism tweets. 

1 minute ago, Serge said:

I wish Billy was here, he'd get a kick out of my present disillusionment even if he skipped all the text blocks.

I hope he's out there eating all the *** and otherwise living his best life

AF89, lostone, Serge and 1 other like this

11 minutes ago, Statick said:

Is there a term for Jews that are racist against their own people/interests?

You hear folks talking about "self-loathing Jews . . . ".

I'm not sure if that's an actual thing or not.

I hope you aren't taking a shot at me with that, btw.  

I am not being "racist against my own people" with the JBBPR. I'm probably expressing my bias FOR Jews.  I am proud of my Jewishness.  I am proud of Jews.  I expect us to set a good example.  It frustrates me when  folks do things that reflects poorly on us.  So I call them out.  

Plus, I'm trying to be funny.  And, as Bryan Cranston (Dr. Whatley) told Jerry Seinfeld "It's our sense of humor that sustained us as a people for 3,000 years"  

Just now, HolyMoses said:

You hear folks talking about "self-loathing Jews . . . ".

I'm not sure if that's an actual thing or not.

I hope you aren't taking a shot at me with that, btw.  

I am not being "racist against my own people" with the JBBPR. I'm probably expressing my bias FOR Jews.  I am proud of my Jewishness.  I am proud of Jews.  I expect us to set a good example.  It frustrates me when we folks do things that reflects poorly on us.  So I call them out.  

Plus, I'm trying to be funny.  And, as Bryan Cranston (Dr. Whatley) told Jerry Seinfeld "It's our sense of humor that sustained us as a people for 3,000 years"  

Of course not.

Black Americans have been dealing with our own buck-dancers throughout history and now, I was just curious.

Andrews_31 and HolyMoses like this

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

One of the people Trump attacked...her parents were from Africa.

He never said the word "Africa", a typical attempt to make it sound more racist. That guy sees a racist under every rock, he is obsessed.

2 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

He never said the word "Africa", a typical attempt to make it sound more racist. That guy sees a racist under every rock, he is obsessed.

Your defense of Trump is laughable 

53 minutes ago, achilles return said:

the best part is worzone is going to consider his mild condemnation of trump's language as enough to diffuse any accusations that he's motivated by racism, but do you think he's going to bother engaging with even a little introspection about the number of those on the right that will wholly embrace trump's message? is he going to question any of the racist propaganda? is he going to re-examine why he cares about immigration at all? are there any larger policy prescriptions that he's going to disagree with?

or will he continue believing that his immigration policy agreement with white nationalists is perfectly fine because he tells himself that "it's for different reasons"?

Do you EVER think about anything but racism ? I'm starting to believe you might have a touch of reverse racism yourself.

48 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Plus his cap hit might be lower this year which gives us more wiggle room for other deals like Julio, Deion Jones, or a FA.

We need a competent FA RB, Ito is not that, and the rookie is untested.  Nobody knows how close to 100% Freeman is.  If he goes down again, it could be trouble.

2 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

We need a competent FA RB, Ito is not that, and the rookie is untested.  Nobody knows how close to 100% Freeman is.  If he goes down again, it could be trouble.

Ajayi?

That said I doubt we pick up a significant RB.  Young mid round RBs are all the rage now.

23 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I hope he's out there eating all the *** and otherwise living his best life

What happened to BO?

10 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

Your defense of Trump is laughable 

So you approve of altering people's quotes to fit your agenda ?  That's typically a leftist ploy. I agree that it  was a mistake for Trump to make a statement like that, but LYING  about it makes your sin just as bad.  Why not just condemn what he actually said,?  Most people would agree that he shouldn't have said it.  Trump's son in law is Jewish and he has hired more blacks to his WH staff than Obama even thought of.  I don't think Trump has a racist bone in his body, he just comes down hard on people who don't like America. 

20 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Trump literally called out her country of origin, Somalia, on television.  Grab a map and figure out where Somalia is located.

:lol:

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Trump literally called out her country of origin, Somalia, on television.  Grab a map and figure out where Somalia is located.

:lol:

Grab your *** and pull your head out of it.  Trump never said the word Africa, as the poster QUOTED.