Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

26,327 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

wtf?

I never knew horses had feathers!! 

Then again, I have never seen a buffalo with wings either. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

 

(...)

" I have some slight remembrance, that one day,
Passing some meadows that to monks belong,
Hunger was urgent, and the grass was new,
Pushed on, I fancy, by some demon too,
I cropped therein the bigness of my tongue ;
Since I must speak, I own that I was wrong."
" Stop thief ! " they cried, and all the *** impeach.
A lawyer-sort of wolf proved by a speech
That they that cursed animal must kill,
A scabbed wretch, the cause of all their ill.
What dreadful crime ! eat other people's grass !
So for a hanging case they made it pass ;
Nothing but death could for the deed atone,
       Which to the *** was quickly shown.
According as you're feeble, or have might,
High courts condemn you to be black or white.

Lafontaine 1678

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

You think he’s manipulating folks like me. I think he lucked into  a coalition of the moronic, the greedy, and the mean.  

Th greedy are manipulating the moronic and the mean.    

Yeah, the competing theory with mine is that he's always stupid and lucky and it just keeps working out. It's completely unconvincing once you step outside just long enough to remember how much of the media thought Trump was going down with the Mueller report, only to conclude that he got out of it by being stupid and lucky.

If the liberal media really wanted to beat Trump, they'd try a little harder to figure him out, instead of endlessly repackaging all the same **** they've been saying since before he was elected. They're being stupid because Trump's supposed to be stupid, and they needed luck they didn't get with the Mueller report. They don't even distinguish between Trump and the act Trump puts on to antagonize, because Trump's supposed to be such a flat, unreflective character that he's *never* acting, he's *always* earnest in whatever he's saying, even when he's obviously just saying something to troll someone in the news. Especially when he's trolling someone in the news. That's the real Trump, according to smart people.

So when he misspells a ******* word, in a ******* tweet, that's dangerous, that's the leader of the free world misspelling tweets and ****. What's the world gonna think of us for having a misspelling-*** president? If we're not treating a misspelled word in a tweet like the ****ing indictment of Trump's intelligence that it is, then what are we even doing to fight him!?

This was always the wrong way to fight Trump, and Trump always wanted liberals to fight him this way. That's why he treats the media the way he does, not just because he's stupid and lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Serge said:

Yeah, the competing theory with mine is that he's always stupid and lucky and it just keeps working out. It's completely unconvincing once you step outside just long enough to remember how much of the media thought Trump was going down with the Mueller report, only to conclude that he got out of it by being stupid and lucky.

If the liberal media really wanted to beat Trump, they'd try a little harder to figure him out, instead of endlessly repackaging all the same **** they've been saying since before he was elected. They're being stupid because Trump's supposed to be stupid, and they needed luck they didn't get with the Mueller report. They don't even distinguish between Trump and the act Trump puts on to antagonize, because Trump's supposed to be such a flat, unreflective character that he's *never* acting, he's *always* earnest in whatever he's saying, even when he's obviously just saying something to troll someone in the news. Especially when he's trolling someone in the news. That's the real Trump, according to smart people.

So when he misspells a ******* word, in a ******* tweet, that's dangerous, that's the leader of the free world misspelling tweets and ****. What's the world gonna think of us for having a misspelling-*** president? If we're not treating a misspelled word in a tweet like the ****ing indictment of Trump's intelligence that it is, then what are we even doing to fight him!?

This was always the wrong way to fight Trump, and Trump always wanted liberals to fight him this way. That's why he treats the media the way he does, not just because he's stupid and lucky.

I feel like you are stuck in 2017, and have been, and will continue to be

until Trump finally leaves office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

I feel like you are stuck in 2017, and have been, and will continue to be

until Trump finally leaves office.

In 2024 and 2020 with his new theme song: In a ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

I feel like you are stuck in 2017, and have been, and will continue to be

until Trump finally leaves office.

I'm not one of the ones still waiting for Mueller to take down Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serge said:

I'm not one of the ones still waiting for Mueller to take down Trump

No, but your assessment of "the ones still waiting for Mueller to take down Trump" is just off the mark.

What you need to do is to turn on the television, or log into your Comcast on your PC and watch some television news channels to actually be able to talk about "the ones still waiting for Mueller to take down Trump" with some competence. Otherwise, you just continue to flap your gums without a clue as to what's actually going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Serge said:

I'm not one of the ones still waiting for Mueller to take down Trump

Me either at this stage of the game. Congress might squeak someting out of him but it's doubtful.

Serge likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

No, but your assessment of "the ones still waiting for Mueller to take down Trump" is just off the mark.

What you need to do is to turn on the television, or log into your Comcast on your PC and watch some television news channels to actually be able to talk about "the ones still waiting for Mueller to take down Trump" with some competence. Otherwise, you just continue to flap your gums without a clue as to what's actually going on.

So your solution to understanding Trump better is to consume more media and stop thinking so hard about Trump himself. Thanks for the advice, alien from They Live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Serge said:

So your solution to understanding Trump better is to consume more media and stop thinking so hard about Trump himself. Thanks for the advice, alien from They Live.

What, are you scared? You might get "converted" ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

What, are you scared? You might get "converted" ?

 

Not scared of conversion so much as wasting time and energy. That said, if you don't think you're vulnerable to propaganda then you don't notice when you're being influenced. I certainly don't think the media's helping us by constantly repeating how stupid he is, seeing as how that confirms the notion that he was incapable of implementing a strategy to get out from under the Mueller investigation. He did have a strategy, but it involved manipulating the media, so the pundits had to say he was just stupid and lucky again. Not my idea of helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The exorbitant costs of higher education is an albatross around the necks of the newly learned...address it now before it's to late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Me either at this stage of the game. Congress might squeak someting out of him but it's doubtful.

Said you never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Serge said:

Not scared of conversion so much as wasting time and energy. That said, if you don't think you're vulnerable to propaganda then you don't notice when you're being influenced. I certainly don't think the media's helping us by constantly repeating how stupid he is, seeing as how that confirms the notion that he was incapable of implementing a strategy to get out from under the Mueller investigation. He did have a strategy, but it involved manipulating the media, so the pundits had to say he was just stupid and lucky again. Not my idea of helpful.

Yeah man. All he did was "manipulate the media" and that's how he got "out of the Russia investigation"

 

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-donor-peter-smith-russia-hackers-hillary-clinton-emails-republican-operative-michael-a7840456.html

QOiGYez.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The exorbitant costs of higher education is an albatross around the necks of the newly learned...address it now before it's to late.

Like boycotting Nike and Keurig? ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Even if by accident, the truth comes out.

 

The proposal they rolled out to deal with economic inequity was originally designed to deal with economic inequity? Wow. I'm shocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The exorbitant costs of higher education is an albatross around the necks of the newly learned...address it now before it's to late.

How much does anyone want to bet that WFW thinks that's a real news source?

Door Gunner likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Yeah man. All he did was "manipulate the media" and that's how he got "out of the Russia investigation"

 

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-donor-peter-smith-russia-hackers-hillary-clinton-emails-republican-operative-michael-a7840456.html

QOiGYez.png

 

 

That does look like something cable news pundits could speculate on for awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serge said:

That does look like something cable news pundits could speculate on for awhile.

Yeah except they didn't. Like, at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now