Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

86,714 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

You’re pro choice, I still have no idea why you like to piggyback on pro life posters. 

I respect the pro lifers to the nth degree. I was one once, (I still am in many ways) but I am not the judge and jury on women. 

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I respect the pro lifers to the nth degree. I was one once, (I still am in many ways) but I am not the judge and jury on women. 

You just like arguing with people on the other political football team.  You possess absolutely nothing of substance or value here.

AF89, Gritzblitz 2.0, Boner and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

You just like arguing with people on the other political football team.  You possess absolutely nothing of substance or value here.

The simple answer for you is no. The difficult answer for you is yes. You don't like my differing opinions (which happens to be right) more often than not.

I don't know how to help you, you're not me so that is a problem for you. I know what I am, but you are still trying to figure out if you are a Dem, liberal Dem, a progressive Dem, and stop pretending to be a moderate.

Oh, and lessen up on your TDS/WFWDS...you be better off for it.

28 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

You’re pro choice, I still have no idea why you like to piggyback on pro life posters. 

Clout chasing is such a sad sight.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Clout chasing is such a sad sight.

With clear thinking I ...

Your problem us you know what the fake/scm/Dems wants you to know, but you'll never know the truth, if that is the avenue of     disinformation you choose.

BamaBirdLady likes this

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

With clear thinking I ...

Your problem us you know what the fake/scm/Dems wants you to know, but you'll never know the truth, if that is the avenue of     disinformation you choose.

Playlist: garbage political observations

Select: shuffle/repeat

45 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The simple answer for you is no. The difficult answer for you is yes. You don't like my differing opinions (which happens to be right) more often than not.

I don't know how to help you, you're not me so that is a problem for you. I know what I am, but you are still trying to figure out if you are a Dem, liberal Dem, a progressive Dem, and stop pretending to be a moderate.

Oh, and lessen up on your TDS/WFWDS...you be better off for it.

Hes the liberal thst says he has all these conservative  positions too  that he just never defends and usually attacks when someone does Express them.  Almost like he wants the label of an independent to use during arguments, but knowing full well hes a liberal

Identity voting...when will the Dems learn?

That’s left Democrats wondering whether the nominee should be someone who can cut deep into Trump’s base, picking off large numbers of working-class whites, whether it’s enough to win over affluent, college-educated, suburban men and whether party is moving to far left to win them both.

The white male vote is indispensable, it’s a part of any winning coalition,” said Democratic pollster Ronald Lester, who worked for Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2016. He noted that successful national Democrats perform well with white men, and that includes Barack Obama, whose strength among white men in the Rust Belt helped fuel his White House victories in 2008 and 2012.

2 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Hes the liberal thst says he has all these conservative  positions too  that he just never defends and usually attacks when someone does Express them.  Almost like he wants the label of an independent to use during arguments, but knowing full well hes a liberal

He pretends he committed, but he doesn't know what he really thinks.

He usually just sides with what the fake/scm/Dems (but I repeat myself) tell him what to think 

1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

Stop reading Slate and read the statutes and case law. 

I did, and as I said before, I disagree with your reading.

1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

I do. There is a statute that exempts women from being prosecuted under Georgia’s abortion laws for the death of her own child and a reported case that applies it. 

Take your own advice. You’re believing a lie. 

That is not the only relevant statute.

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He pretends he committed, but he doesn't know what he really thinks.

He usually just sides with what the fake/scm/Dems (but I repeat myself) tell him what to think 

Can you imagine how much better this forum would be with more conservatives instead of faux independent and raging liberals who still believe in Russian collusion

BamaBirdLady likes this

Mueller afraid to perjure himself on his own report.

CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller's team has expressed reluctance to him testifying publicly in front of the House Judiciary Committee, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The special counsel's team has conveyed the notion that Mueller does not want to appear political after staying behind the scenes for two years and not speaking as he conducted his investigation into President Donald Trump. One option is to have him testify behind closed doors. But the notion that Mueller would only answer questions in private has become a sticking point, according to a source, as Democrats believe the public needs to hear directly from the special counsel.

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

Can you imagine how much better this forum would be with more conservatives instead of faux independent and raging liberals who still believe in Russian collusion

Democrats are fine, but the problem we have here is the many that follow the fake/scm/Dems and cannot admit that they were wrong about a 2 1/2 year hoax.

That makes it hard to have honest conversations with them.

BamaBirdLady likes this

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The problem there is that the anti-choice bill legally redefines fetuses at 6 weeks as legal persons, which has other problems but that is neither here not there. That is why murder charges will be brought up and not simple criminal abortion.

The murder statute does not use the word "person" in connection with the victim.  

Well except in the title (crimes against persons), which is not dispositive of anything.

Neither do any of the other the homicide statutes except in the sole case of prompting someone else to commit suicide.  So murder charges could theoretically be brought (one can indict a ham sandwich after all), but they will go literally nowhere, which is probably the biggest reason they almost certainly will not be brought.

Stop believing the lies.

Just now, T-Falcon said:

All the conservatives worth talking to left when it became apparent they'd be spending all their time defending Trump and emboldened Republicans.

5 minutes ago, Jerry Lundegaard said:

I did, and as I said before, I disagree with your reading.

That is not the only relevant statute.

Connect the dots then.

WhenFalconsWin likes this