Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

25,727 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Serge said:

I like to think if I have grandkids that they're not going to be trolled that easily.

But you openly criticize the folks who are like holy ******* **** the most powerful person in the world, the dude who says a few words and civilization ends as we know it, he is a ******* moron and here's the proof.....

It's ******* weird and ai get where you are coming from some days ...

Other days.....dude... he really is a ******* moron. Donald Trump really is a ******* moron. You don't have to be smart to start a cult of personality.

3 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The American right is so profoundly... uh, special.

What happened to "talk ****, get hit"? Remember how you excused the Antifa beatdown? Double standard much?

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Just now, Jpowers said:

But you openly criticize the folks who are like holy ******* **** the most powerful person in the world, the dude who says a few words and civilization ends as we know it, he is a ******* moron and here's the proof.....

It's ******* weird and ai get where you are coming from some days ...

Other days.....dude... he really is a ******* moron. Donald Trump really is a ******* moron. You don't have to be smart to start a cult of personality.

I'm not saying he's that smart, I'm saying liberals are that easy to troll. 

I mean, why would he need to be a Super Genius to know that having liberals obsess over the spelling in his tweets makes those liberals look worse than him? Every right-wing troll that posts here probably understands that much, or they'd figure if out if one of them misspelled a word one day and two years later there were still posters parsing everything he says for misspellings to make fun of.

15 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

What happened to "talk ****, get hit"? Remember how you excused the Antifa beatdown? Double standard much?

Who got hit?

26 minutes ago, Serge said:

I mean, why would he need to be a Super Genius to know that having liberals obsess over the spelling in his tweets makes those liberals look worse than him? Every right-wing troll that posts here probably understands that much, or they'd figure if out if one of them misspelled a word one day and two years later there were still posters parsing everything he says for misspellings to make fun of.

Occam's razor says he is a ******* moron.

I've seen the same people who praise him praise Kanye West just a few years after they hated him. 

Trump isn't some genius. He's a ******* idiot who accidentally tied into some phenom of Anti-Intellectualism which doesn't take a ******* genius to do. In fact when they go on that same attack style it feeds into it. 

It's not some strategy of his, it's him being him. You really do give way too much credit.

36 minutes ago, Serge said:

Snak.

HolyMoses likes this

When the man who controls the most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world retweets racist neo-nazis and misspells basic words....

What's the proper response @Serge?

HolyMoses likes this

6 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Occam's razor says he is a ******* moron.

I've seen the same people who praise him praise Kanye West just a few years after they hated him. 

Trump isn't some genius. He's a ******* idiot who accidentally tied into some phenom of Anti-Intellectualism which doesn't take a ******* genius to do. In fact when they go on that same attack style it feeds into it. 

It's not some strategy of his, it's him being him. You really do give way too much credit.

Occam's razor says a guy that never held office before being elected POTUS is just a simple moron who got there completely by accident? I mean, it's practically TV logic, either he's every bit as dumb as he acts, or he's a capital-G Genius because he understands and subverts the audience's expectations.

1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Not sure if it was Nate or Enten, but one of them has mentioned Biden not willing to expand his base as well. Biden is just lucky that his coalition is large enough to win. 

Historical data shows that candidates with 100% name recognition and 15% poll at this point usually do not go on to win the nomination. 

- Enten

a sample size of 13 is absurdly low for these kind of predictions. it's just dumb punditry.

Just now, Jpowers said:

When the man who controls the most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world retweets racist neo-nazis and misspells basic words....

What's the proper response @Serge?

Well for starters, don't put those things in the same sentence unless you want people to think it doesn't actually matter who he retweets.

Just now, Serge said:

Occam's razor says a guy that never held office before being elected POTUS is just a simple moron who got there completely by accident? I mean, it's practically TV logic, either he's every bit as dumb as he acts, or he's a capital-G Genius because he understands and subverts the audience's expectations.

I think you are still giving him way too much credit.

He isn't anything special. He's a symptom of a much bigger disease 

It's not him. It's us.

He's us, it's not him. He isn't special.

HolyMoses likes this

Just now, Jpowers said:

I think you are still giving him way too much credit.

He isn't anything special. He's a symptom of a much bigger disease 

It's not him. It's us.

He's us, it's not him. He isn't special.

55 minutes ago, Serge said:

I'm not saying he's that smart, I'm saying liberals are that easy to troll. 

Notice how, even when I say "I'm not saying he's that smart," because I'm suggesting that he's successfully deceived us, it's implied that he must be a genius.

I absolutely agree with you, it's not him, it's us. This is why it's us. We think it takes a lot more than it does to manipulate us.

5 minutes ago, Serge said:

Notice how, even when I say "I'm not saying he's that smart," because I'm suggesting that he's successfully deceived us, it's implied that he must be a genius.

I absolutely agree with you, it's not him, it's us. This is why it's us. We think it takes a lot more than it does to manipulate us.

Our disagreement is on you thinking he's doing it on purpose.

I'm just saying he's a ******* moron like every generic right winger we have seen through the years.  He's nothing special. He's every basic right-winger we have ever seen. 

If Snak was POTUS you'd literally be saying the same ****.

11 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm just saying he's a ******* moron like ever generic right winger we have seen through the years.  He's nothing special. He's every basic right-winger we have ever seen. 

If snak was POTUS he'd absolutely be tweeting constant garbage with the intention of riling up liberals and running them around in arguments that never go anywhere. And it'd probably work about as well as Trump's way of doing it. Again, I'm no telling you he's that smart, I'm telling you liberals are that easy.

1 hour ago, Serge said:

For the record you are comparing a random message board poster to the President of The United States here.

A man who controls the nuclear codes to end the world, random internet poster.

I'm not okay with that and it's weird. We have literally reached the point where you think that's a fair comparison and me the guy screaming holy **** this is where we are is the weirdo.....

Just now, Jpowers said:

For the record you are comparing a random message board poster to the President of The United States here.

A man who controls the nuclear codes to end the world, random internet poster.

I'm not okay with that and it's weird. We have literally reached the point where you think that's a fair comparison and me the guy screaming holy **** this is where we are is the weirdo.....

10 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm just saying he's a ******* moron like every generic right winger we have seen through the years.  He's nothing special. He's every basic right-winger we have ever seen. 

Uh...

1 minute ago, Serge said:

If snak was POTUS he'd absolutely tweeting constant garbage with the intention of riling up liberals and running them around in arguments that never go anywhere. And it'd probably work about as well as Trump's way of doing it. Again, I'm no telling you he's that smart, I'm telling you liberals are that easy.

Your liberals are that easy argument boils down to conservatives will absolutely elect a ******* moron who puts the entire world at risk and liberals should just ignore him being a ******* idiot where the world can see.....

How do liberals win here? Because if I buy into what you are saying we're all ******.

1 hour ago, Serge said:

You went there first bro.

Just now, Jpowers said:

Your liberals are that easy argument boils down to conservatives will absolutely elect a ******* moron who puts the entire world at risk and liberals should just ignore him being a ******* idiot where the world can see.....

How do liberals win here? Because if I buy into what you are saying we're all ******.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

I mean it's what you are doing. I didn't go there first.

I'm comparing them because what he's doing is trolling, and the only way to not get trolled is to not get trolled. If he's making a fool out of himself, let him, don't try to make the rest of the country understand that he's the most dangerous man alive because he misspells stuff in his tweets sometimes.

Just now, Serge said:

I'm comparing them because what he's doing is trolling, and the only way to not get trolled is to not get trolled. If he's making a fool out of himself, let him, don't try to make the rest of the country understand that he's the most dangerous man alive because he misspells stuff in his tweets sometimes.

So ignoring the fact that the man who has the nuclear football ten feet away from him at all times misspells **** for the world to see is the way to go?

I mean I get what you are saying at some level but we need to appreciate that he's a moron and he controls all of our fates and he's a moron who puts it on display. Turning a blind eye to it seems kinda dumb.