Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

24,746 posts in this topic

According to people who were there from what I have pieced together, including from the right-wing nutjobs that were present, what preceded that exchange was Trump announcing that he lost the census question battle, the dumbasses he invited got agitated because they lost a racism battle, Karem tried to ask a question regarding the census, right-wing bloggers tried to mock him and the other journalists by saying he only answers questions from the "real news", the actual real news poked fun at them, they had a mini meltdown, then the "full context" video starts.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

At the moment, my favorite detail is that the one who tried to say that Trump only talks to the "real news" came back to keep arguing about it and just wound up proving their point that she isn't a journalist.

My least favorite detail is that O'Keefe is at the start of this video and it makes me sad that he still exists.

21 minutes ago, Boner said:

You should have heard me laugh when someone said they were going to find out where I work.  This is my job, man.

I figured you worked Spencers by day and Starship at night.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Just now, SpongeDad said:

I figured you worked Spencers by day and Starship at night.

He calls people from his cuck shed to read them my posts while his wife's boyfriend and she enjoy themselves. This is paid for with Soros checks and Obama phones.

Boner, Lou Getchell and falconsd56 like this

3 hours ago, Serge said:

Hahaha

It's really gotten ******* weird though.

Pointing out that at some levels the President of The United States, the man who has nuclear codes following him around everywhere.......pointing out that that dude is a mother ******* moron with evidence that he puts on display every single day,**** that's being recorded and our grandchildren are gonna say how did they not ******* know......

It's weird

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and Lou Getchell like this

Just now, Jpowers said:

It's really gotten ******* weird though.

Pointing out that at some levels the President of The United States, the man who has nuclear codes following him around everywhere.......pointing out that that dude is a mother ******* moron with evidence that he puts on display every single day,**** that's being recorded and our grandchildren are gonna say how did they not ******* know......

It's weird

I like to think if I have grandkids that they're not going to be trolled that easily.

1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

Democrats win by staying enthusiastic and supportive. They don’t win by Tearing down Republicans. Republicans are going to scare the beJesus out of America about what Democrats will do. Don’t help them.   

And, since we know impeachment won’t actually accomplish anything, why not keep it as an issue so that come election time, people will remember that Republicans were the people who Who protected the guy protected the monster. Democrats were the ones that insisted the monster protector resigned.

democrats might be more inclined to stay enthusiastic and supportive if their leadership wasn't completely worthless, though.

Carter and Psychic Gibbon like this

8 minutes ago, Serge said:

I like to think if I have grandkids that they're not going to be trolled that easily.

I mean, if not at the time, certainly in retrospect, we can acknowledge that a lot of what he did during the Russia investigation was an act to get the Democrats to think he was in up to his eyeballs when he knew the investigation wasn't going to uncover a criminal conspiracy with Putin. And if he did that, then chances are he's willing to do the same act on Twitter. 

For someone that doesn't enjoy politics, hearing about Trump misspelling tweets is probably ******* exhausting. But he's the dumb*** because he's misspelling the tweets, and the left is smart for making fun of him every time he does. Or so it's supposed to be according to Twitter liberals, but I don't think it actually "works" at all; if anything he's right to have liberals keep making those jokes and laughing to themselves about how stupid he is. It makes whatever irl conversation they're having less interesting/stimulating the instant Trump's tweets come up. It kills enthusiasm for the left in a way that's impossible to explain to someone compelled to make fun of Trump's spelling errors on Twitter.

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

I mean, if not at the time, certainly in retrospect, we can acknowledge that a lot of what he did during the Russia investigation was an act to get the Democrats to think he was in up to his eyeballs when he knew the investigation wasn't going to uncover a criminal conspiracy with Putin. And if he did that, then chances are he's willing to do the same act on Twitter.

You are assuming you know Trump's capacity to comprehend anything.

That's just a fact, that you don't know. He forgets. He does not process information long term. He doesn't evolve his strategy.

He has tactics and he plays them. And whatever happens, happens.

Occum's Razor.

17 minutes ago, achilles return said:

it's also completely emblematic of nate's transformation from "the stat wonk guy" to pure political pundit just making **** up as he goes along. 

It's really sad.

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

You are assuming you know Trump's capacity to comprehend anything.

That's just a fact, that you don't know. He forgets. He does not process information long term. He doesn't evolve his strategy.

He has tactics and he plays them. And whatever happens, happens.

Occum's Razor.

Liberals by and large don't know how to apply Occam's Razor to Trump because they can't allow for scenarios where he isn't stupider than them. Even if it leads to a simpler conclusion, if it means Trump was deceptive where liberals read total stupidity, they can't accept it even as a possibility.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

It's really sad.

He also says Buttigieg's coalition is too narrow. 

Not sure if it was Nate or Enten, but one of them has mentioned Biden not willing to expand his base as well. Biden is just lucky that his coalition is large enough to win. 

22 minutes ago, achilles return said:

it's also completely emblematic of nate's transformation from "the stat wonk guy" to pure political pundit just making **** up as he goes along. 

Historical data shows that candidates with 100% name recognition and 15% poll at this point usually do not go on to win the nomination. 

History has not been kind to primary runner-ups of previous primaries polling this low of a position. I went back and looked at where 13 previous runner-ups since 1972 have been polling at this point in the primary. All six who went on to win the nomination were polling above Sanders' 15%.
Indeed, we can widen it out and see how perilous Sanders' position is. Among all well-known candidates, only 9% polling at between 10% and 20% at this point went onto win the nomination.

- Enten

3 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The American right is so profoundly... uh, special.

OK, huge upset in the new “Jews behaving badly“ power rankings.   None of us could’ve imagined anyone ever replacing Steven Miller at the top of the list but here we go: 

1)  dude in the yarmulke chanting and clapping for Gorka in this video.   You are an actual Jew. Gorka is an actual Nazi. What the ****? 

2) Jeffie Epstein:   Let’s hope he is going to join #10 at  the Shonda Schtetyl  north of Poughkeepsie. 

3)  Steven Miller: realize how evil number two and one must be for Miller to be moved to third? 

4)  Alan Dershowitz.  Certain posters here think that he has his head up trumps *** because he’s a true believer in the rights of the accused.   Suspect he is actually a true believer in underage tang

5)  Kirchner:   See Steven Miller. 

6) Bernie Marcus:   90-year-old cofounder of Home Depot spouting off on Facebook whining about people criticizing him for supporting Trump. 

7)  Benjamin Netanyahu. I just hate that gentleman

8) Majority of voters in Israel:  “Who is the *******?”   If you elect a guy and it turns out he’s an *******. Then he’s the *******. But if you then reelect the *******. Then you’re the *******. 

9) HolyMoses.   I had a warning point assigned this week. I missed behaved. I feel shame. But I haven’t raped any girls.

10). Michael Cohen.  in jail for behaving badly and pretty sure he has lost most of his friends. 

7 minutes ago, Serge said:

Liberals by and large don't know how to apply Occam's Razor to Trump because they can't allow for scenarios where he isn't stupider than them. Even if it leads to a simpler conclusion, if it means Trump was deceptive where liberals read total stupidity, they can't accept it even as a possibility.

You apply this paradigm where Trump can only be thought of as a Super Genius or a complete Imbecile. Neither of those are correct. And the paradigm is useless in describing reality.

3 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

OK, huge upset in the new “Jews behaving badly“ power rankings.   None of us could’ve imagined anyone ever replacing Steven Miller at the top of the list but here we go: 

1)  dude in the yarmulke chanting and clapping for Gorka in this video.   You are an actual Jew. Gorka is an actual Nazi. What the ****? 

2) Jeffie Epstein:   Let’s hope he is going to join #10 at  the Shonda Schtetyl  north of Poughkeepsie. 

3)  Steven Miller: realize how evil number two and one must be for Miller to be moved to third? 

4)  Alan Dershowitz.  Certain posters here think that he has his head up trumps *** because he’s a true believer in the rights of the accused.   Suspect he is actually a true believer in underage tang

5)  Kirchner:   See Steven Miller. 

6) Bernie Marcus:   90-year-old cofounder of Home Depot spouting off on Facebook whining about people criticizing him for supporting Trump. 

7)  Benjamin Netanyahu. I just hate that gentleman

8) Majority of voters in Israel:  “Who is the *******?”   If you elect a guy and it turns out he’s an *******. Then he’s the *******. But if you then reelect the *******. Then you’re the *******. 

9) HolyMoses.   I had a warning point assigned this week. I missed behaved. I feel shame. But I haven’t raped any girls.

10). Michael Cohen.  in jail for behaving badly and pretty sure he has lost most of his friends. 

11 minutes ago, Serge said:

Occam's razor here is that Trump really is that stupid and corrupt but Dem leadership is too inept and skittish to take advantage of it.

1 minute ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

You apply this paradigm where Trump can only be thought of as a Super Genius or a complete Imbecile. Neither of those are correct. And the paradigm is useless in describing reality.

Occam's razor might lead someone to think Trump wanted this to happen, but again, you'd have to allow for him to be capable of formulating the strategy that he implemented. Occam's razor might then lead you to conclude that he wants liberals to fixate on proving his stupidity, since it has the obvious benefit of liberals not being able to discern any part of his strategy that requires any intelligence on Trump's part, but, again, liberals can't think of it in those terms because it allows for too much intelligence on Trump's part.

He doesn't have to be a Super Genius to pull this off, I assure you. He did need to watch an awful lot of cable news, though.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Occam's razor here is that Trump really is that stupid and corrupt but Dem leadership is too inept and skittish to take advantage of it.

If he was that stupid Mueller would have found more than obstruction.

TDS is strong tonight. Some Lemmings have convinced themselves they are intellectuals tonight. What's in it for me? The inner chuckle that stays silent in me and the fact that all this discussion about 2020 is a dead end.

Trump 2020 in a landslide