Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

26,263 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

While Schumer is the quiet, subtle kind of worthless, Pelosi is the loud and vindictive form of it.

At this moment, they are the two most powerful Democrats in the United States.  which means that they have no power. 

Thank you for ****ting all over them at every opportunity while the Republicans protect the monsters.

Do   I have to say this every time? Trump has a ceiling for his approval. He can only win elections if confidence in Democrats is eroded and their approval numbers are even lower than Trumps.  

The Russians didn’t do anything to bolster Trump. They did everything they could to tear down the Democrats. 

When you do this, you are making it possible for Trump to win a second term. 

Do me a favor, offer some constructive ******* criticism or shut the **** up 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

2 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Look I agree that healthcare providers are PART of the problem. But they are not the EXCLUSIVE problem.

Healthcare providers negotiate WITH Health Insurance companies.

It's not a one way road.
It's a two way road.

I will not look up more evidence because I'm not trying to change your mind. I am only pointing out that you are being biased in favor of the insurance companies.

I didn't say exclusively. You did. You also claimed insurance companies were a huge part of the problem, which is laughable. Our healthcare isn't expensive because private insurance exists. 

The problem that providers have started to team up to extract more money from insurance companies as well as refuse medicare and medicaid.

I am not biased in anyone's favor. I am focusing on the ROOT cause of our overpriced healthcare system. 

Using the Mercatus study on Medicare for All. Administration savings would be 1.5 trillion over 10 years, while the savings from paying doctors and hospitals existing medicare rates would save 5.3 trillion. 

9 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

At this moment, they are the two most powerful Democrats in the United States.  which means that they have no power. 

Thank you for ****ting all over them at every opportunity while the Republicans protect the monsters.

Do   I have to say this every time? Trump has a ceiling for his approval. He can only win elections if confidence in Democrats is eroded and their approval numbers are even lower than Trumps.  

The Russians didn’t do anything to bolster Trump. They did everything they could to tear down the Democrats. 

Pretty sure I said I don't expect anything from the Senate investigating the child rape island cover up since McConnell has no soul a day or two ago.

But, you know me: Never criticize Republicans or conservatives. That's my MO.

4 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Plus I can keep up with the entire world basically in real time. 

MinRep-e1518971378666.jpg

I'm going fishing

Serge likes this

20 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Hey, you think Trump and the Russians might have like, I don't know, anticipated the investigation coming during the election, and, ****, just spitballing here, intentionally subverted it by not cooperating the way the Democrats would suspect based on Trump's behavior? That'd be pretty sneaky, huh?

38 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Pretty sure I said I don't expect anything from the Senate investigating the child rape island cover up since McConnell has no soul a day or two ago.

But, you know me: Never criticize Republicans or conservatives. That's my MO.

Democrats win by staying enthusiastic and supportive. They don’t win by Tearing down Republicans. Republicans are going to scare the beJesus out of America about what Democrats will do. Don’t help them.   

And, since we know impeachment won’t actually accomplish anything, why not keep it as an issue so that come election time, people will remember that Republicans were the people who Who protected the guy protected the monster. Democrats were the ones that insisted the monster protector resigned.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Just now, HolyMoses said:

Democrats win by staying enthusiastic and supportive. They don’t win by Tearing down Republicans. Republicans are going to scare the beJesus out of America about what Democrats will do. Don’t help them.   

And, since we know impeachment won’t actually accomplish anything, why not keep it as an issue so that come election time, people will remember that Republicans were the people who Who protected the guy protected the monster. Democrats were the ones that insisted the monster protector resigned.

Yeah, no. That's how we got Trump and why the Dem led House oversight has been a joke. Dems need to stop being *******.

JayOzOne and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

11 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Hmm, Caleb Hull. That means something happened before this moment.

But you were ok with your post being misleading. gotcha.

Just now, Lukas jackson said:

But you were ok with your post being misleading. gotcha.

What's misleading about the American right-wing being morons?

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

What's misleading about the American right-wing being morons?

Obviously the tweet was misleading. Your opinion is meaningless outside of this thread.

1 minute ago, Lukas jackson said:

Obviously the tweet was misleading. Your opinion is meaningless outside of this thread.

Actually, I call random people in the phone book all day and read his posts to strangers.  Most of them love it. 

Just now, Boner said:

Actually, I call random people in the phone book all day and read his posts to strangers.  Most of them love it. 

I stand corrected. thanks

1 minute ago, Boner said:

Thank you for your service. Braver than any troop.

Serge and Lou Getchell like this

Speaking of which, do any of you know what a jayoh buddy is?  Maybe it's jo buddy.  I'm not sure.  Anyhow, one of the guys I called asked me if I wanted to be his jo buddy and I said yes.  We'll see how that goes.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Thank you for your service. Braver than any troop.

You should have heard me laugh when someone said they were going to find out where I work.  This is my job, man.