Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

26,326 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Statick said:

Were you born in the '30s? :D

horsefeathers2.jpg

No, but sometimes I think you were born in the 20s when the commies were everywhere.

Qanon is definitely only found in private chats and groups, and not all over YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and at every Trump rally. 

AF89 likes this

Just now, HMFIC said:

No, but sometimes I think you were born in the 20s when the commies were everywhere.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Trump caves on his partisan census question. Guess he respects the Supreme Courts final decision. His white activist tendency flopped on him.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump caves on his partisan census question. Guess he respects the Supreme Courts final decision. His white activist tendency flopped on him.

his excuse was that he was scared of "more litigation"

LOL

*takes off boomer hat* ^_^

Big_Dog likes this

Wonder why the left doesn't want that question asked? Maybe because it is going to give them a boost in congressional seats to have 11 million illegals on the census?

27 minutes ago, achilles return said:

Like, you can assume the dude's just dumb as dog**** and laugh at him fretting over CNN's fixation on his Twitter spelling, but if you allow for him having two brain cells to rub together, it seems more like he's ******* with people that think this matters.

5 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

They bring in more revenue and are more successful. You'd think a conservative like yourself would want their pay to reflect that. Instead you're just mad because they're girls wanting equality and got Trump's panties in a wad.

Sad.

:golfclap:

USWNT still has the highest rated soccer games in this country.

2nd is the Mexican mens national team.

Absolutely no reason to make so much less than the men (except the federation trying to short change them because thier playing in the NWSL and European women's leagues so it's much easier than the men who have to be bribed to come on international breaks)

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

Like, you can assume the dude's just dumb as dog**** and laugh at him fretting over CNN's fixation on his Twitter spelling, but if you allow for him having two brain cells to rub together, it seems more like he's ******* with people that think this matters.

little column A, little column B

I think it would be stupid to include the a citizenship question on the census expecting.most illegals to answer that question  honestly is as dumb as a lib expecting a criminal to see a no gun allowed sign and saying I can't shoot anyone at this location I need to go somewhere else.

if the question some how got included it would show a lot fewer illegals then there really is and the Libs can say look there is not as many illegals as rep make out to be.

6 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Wonder why the left doesn't want that question asked? Maybe because it is going to give them a boost in congressional seats to have 11 million illegals on the census?

So you admit that the sole purpose of the citizenship question is to keep undocumented immigrants from responding so they are not counted in the census as per the Constitution?

19 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Only way to have an affordable universal healthcare system is to break the backs of the hospital systems. 

dude... at least Hospitals provide care

Insurance companies do nothing even close

2 minutes ago, Brehus said:

I think it would be stupid to include the a citizenship question on the census expecting.most illegals to answer that question  honestly is as dumb as a lib expecting a criminal to see a no gun allowed sign and saying I can't shoot anyone at this location I need to go somewhere else.

if the question some how got included it would show a lot fewer illegals then there really is and the Libs can say look there is not as many illegals as rep make out to be.

That’s a really good argument to make to conservatives who don’t know much about the census issue.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Brehus said:

the bigger picture is gerrymandering, the Republicans can draw districts to undercount immigrant families, of which have many children that are US Citizens,

Edit: wait I don't know, I don't quite understand the whole thing here

Edited by Sn4tteRBoxXeR

10 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

All part of (((Soros'))) master plan.

giphy.gif

Statick, mdrake34 and AF89 like this

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So you admit that the sole purpose of the citizenship question is to keep undocumented immigrants from responding so they are not counted in the census as per the Constitution?

The illegals will just lie about their status the question will not accomplish anything for the Rep. Funny how both sides think criminals will be honest about things or follow laws

Edited by Brehus

2 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

dude... at least Hospitals provide care

Insurance companies do nothing even close

So providing care means hospitals should be allowed to rip people off and make healthcare unaffordable to people. 

4 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

the bigger picture is gerrymandering, the Republicans can draw districts to undercount immigrant families, of which have many children that are US Citizens,

Edit: wait I don't know, I don't quite understand the whole thing here

Psssttt...don’t give up the game.  He gave a believable reason why Reps should oppose it!