Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

42,865 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

I can see it too (i'm 6' 2"), but several things:

1. No one in the bagel shop said he should be dead for being however short or tall he was, the girl in the video said as much.  He was already fired up!
  2. We must all remember how to conduct ourselves accordingly!
  3. Dude needs help, but his height isn't the only thing he has going against him!  He is an *****, and his gear was "blah," no swagger at all, just mad!  I've seen PLENTY of short guys bag women, so clearly there is something else going on.
  4. This guy asked for a fight.........................and got his wish!  He needs to check that Napoleon Complex before it gets him killed!
  5. I'm fairly certain almost everyone on this board would have taken issue with him if he had acted that way towards our mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, etc.!

IOW, all I'm trying to say is I don't feel sorry for him at all, he got EXACTLY what he asked for!!!!

This

Edited by T-Falcon

11 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

:huh: she's definitely an anti Semite and echos sentiments of an extremist sympathizer but white supremacists???

4 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

This

Would like an answer to this:

17 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

So what about them makes them opposed to American values and culture? What is an acceptable immigrant group?

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Would like an answer to this:

What kind of a question even is this? All immigrant groups who love freedom who believe in the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and not attempt to destroy the nation or change its core principles of freedom and liberty.

5 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Of course he shouldn't have acted like that, but I do have a bit of sympathy for someone who has likely been picked on his entire life, rejected by women, and never taken seriously all because of something he has no control over. It's pretty obvious that's the source of his anger issues. I hope the guy gets some help. 

As I said, for whatever reason our society still holds it completely acceptable to publicly ridicule and discriminate against short people but most of us would never dream of treating people who were born with other conditions like that. 

**** it's no longer acceptable to fat people like that and they have control over their condition. 

Then we have to agree to disagree on the details (as far as we know them).  We all can be sympathetic/empathetic to the plight of people, but from the video, he wasn't being picked on at the bagel shop, he was making an *** out of himself for how unfair (he saw/thought) dating sites were.  He could have gotten his bagel and walked out of the bagel shop, but he didn't. At this point, he is a threat to himself, and others that don't have anything to do with him or his situation.  It would be hard to imagine what could have happened in that situation if dude had a weapon, or a butter knife or fork!  He can't change his height, neither can the people he encountered in that bagel shop, but he is going to either learn how to function or step his game up!

Just now, T-Falcon said:

What kind of a question even is this? All immigrant groups who love freedom who believe in the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and not attempt to destroy the nation or change its core principles of freedom and liberty.

How are they attempting to destroy America?

6 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

:huh: she's definitely an anti Semite and echos sentiments of an extremist sympathizer

You are ridiculous.

lostone likes this

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

How are they attempting to destroy America?

They are jumping in front of those who are attempting to do it the right way, they do not respect our laws or our borders or our sovereignty as a nation.

Just now, T-Falcon said:

They are jumping in front of those who are attempting to do it the right way, they do not respect our laws or our borders or our sovereignty as a nation.

Who are we talking about?

Certainly not asylum seekers.

Right?

Just now, T-Falcon said:

Committing a misdemeanor is all it takes to destroy American liberty?

Just now, HolyMoses said:

Right?

Like homophobia, transphobia, and apparently as of yesterday income inequality, he doesn't think asylum seekers exist.  He thinks every last one of them is lying about seeking asylum so they can just "flood" into our country.  Most of the far right think similarly. 

Door Gunner likes this

7 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Right?

No we aren't talking about asylum seekers but they can't help but conflate our mass illegal immigrantion problem with asylum seekers. They think all illegal immigrants are asylum seekers. They are open borders proponents

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Like homophobia, transphobia, and apparently as of yesterday income inequality, he doesn't think asylum seekers exist.  He thinks every last one of them is lying about seeking asylum so they can just "flood" into our country.  Most of the far right think similarly. 

Just now, T-Falcon said:

No we aren't talking about asylum seekers but they can't help but conflate our mass illegal immigrantion problem with asylum seekers. They think all illegal immigrants are asylum seekers. They are open borders proponents

Serge and HolyMoses like this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

I'd say you proved mine.

If he's going to make up facts, assert laws that don't exist, and then make up straw man arguments that no one has ever advanced, then there's really not much sense in engaging much further, unless your purpose in doing so is to see just how ridiculous one person's xenophobia and entitlement can get.

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I'd say you proved mine.

You just proved you think all illegals are asylum seekers and you are for open borders

1 minute ago, eatcorn said:

If he's going to make up facts, assert laws that don't exist, and then make up straw man arguments that no one has ever advanced, then there's really not much sense in engaging much further, unless your purpose in doing so is to see just how ridiculous one person's xenophobia and entitlement can get.

Just now, T-Falcon said:

You just proved you think all illegals are asylum seekers and you are for open borders

Absolute bad faith.

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Absolute bad faith.

Not at all 11 million illegal immigrants already in country how many do you think are asylum seekers that failed to get processed?

5 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

We are caging the asylum seekers.

EVERY single individual claiming to be an asylum seeker and being held in a cage is innocent.  

You know this.  I can prove it if you want.  But I"m sure I don't have to.

39 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

They're just flinging poo at the wall at this point. 

I'd say they're flinging it directly into the mouths of their viewership because those are the only people that are going to swallow BS like this.

Door Gunner likes this